A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

mudlick

Re: Russia Demystified

Postby mudlick » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Ljubec (pronounced lyubets) in Slovenian translates into 'lover'

Anders Breivik did the same thing:
his manifesto used the year 2083 "LOBE"
using betacism common in many languages as in Havana and Habana and Slovenian 'kurva' and 'kurba' (for emphasis) meaning 'whore'
he roughly spelled 'LOVE' numerically Love

Love Liebe Luff Lyub Lubh (Indo-European)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betacism

Lubitz must have done the same thing with his last name. Tragically if he is of Polish descent, the verb Lubić only means 'like' in the west Slavic languages. 'Kochać' means love in Polish, Czech 'Laska'

Because of Ljubljana Slovenia, and Celovec the Ducal capital of Carantania i had created a massive amount of yugoslavia south park propaganda and and cultural infrastructure that is posted here in the fan sites forum to quell this psychotic phenomena which has tortured me for over a decade.

i observe every instance of psychopaths creating 'love' terror that i find. no one really cares but i still have to draft my constitution for my 'imagine nation' of yugopark before i finally disassociate myself with these psychopaths and end my nightmare.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 am

Yes Lubetz seems to have been obsessed with being famous and doing something that would change things. Already Europe and other countries will follow will have maybe two co-pilots and one pilot in the cockpit. What a sick person who had nightmares of crashing a plane and this would manifest into taking 149 lives along with his own. He may have had mental health issues like depression. Europe needs to create a better relay of information between employers and psychologists.

Ander Breivik was a white power guy but killed anti-Semitist protesters. The people on that island were anti-Israeli from what I remember. He is very anti-Muslim. I hope people kill this guy after the 20 years bull sh*t sentence Norway allowed him to get for killing like 89 people as I remember. He is a very sick person and if let out will kill again with the aid of other radicals. You can’t let a guy who kills so many people and for such a cause only get 20 years.

Lubetz was a mass murderer. I think this will happen again and in the next few years. There is too strong of a feeling for people to want to kill with airplanes. I hope the new system plans work and prevent future problems. I guess by now it doesn’t matter what religion and ethnicity Lubitz was as he was motivated by feelings of remembrance and domination.

It may be a long time to learn what ethnic background Lubitz had so Mudlick you shouldn’t beat yourself up over his. Your romanticism of Slavic’s is not an enemy of people. All people should be able to enjoy Nationalism within reason. This guy is just a killer of anyone and only looking to be remembered for murder because his mental health got in the way of him performing his job and he was going to have a epidemic of problems with having to get a new job and training. He is basically the coward we all fear. I remember a Criminal Minds TV episode where a firefighter got some sort of disease from homeless people he was saving in a fire and started killing homeless people as revenge because he was now unable to do his job for the disease he got. Lubitz is no better. He had an illness and took the easy way out.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 am

That whole situation could have been avoided if you just give the pilots a key they can take with them when the go to use the can. That way they can't get locked out. It's an easy solution, but instead what's going to happen is all sorts of money is going to be wasted on a bunch of unnecessary bullsh*t that will make flying even more miserable than it already is.

Also, did you know commercial airplanes literally fly themselves? Takeoff, landing, navigating; the computer does it all. The human is redundant 99.9% of the time. And the number one cause of plane crashes is pilot error. Am I suggesting we just let the computers do all the flying? Maybe.

This isn't the first time some pilot went psycho and kamikazed his commercial airliner into the ground/ocean.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:11 pm

So what about this trawler that sunk in Russia? 54 dead and the cause was maybe hitting some sort of obstacle. I wonder if someone will get some jail time over this? Sounds like it. That sounds like a nightmare having to tread water as sharks swim about you. I’ve done some ocean fishing before and it is very fun but accidents can occur. So what were these fishermen fishing for? I can’t believe 132 were on one fishing boat. Was this a boat like tourists would go on or was it only workers on the boat? Sounds like workers.

About the Germanwings plane, I believe a crowbar is hidden on the plane and an axe is kept in the cockpit. But if the pilot had a key then another 9/11 could happen. I believe now there will be one pilot and two co-pilots on every airplane. So when the pilot leaves there will be two co-pilots making it tougher for one of them to try and take over.

I don’t know anything about flying a airplane like these ones. I’ve played video games that you fly planes but have to control it all the time. Sounds like it would be easy to fly a plane but takeoff and landing would be difficult.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:28 am

JamesPup wrote:But if the pilot had a key then another 9/11 could happen.
You don't tell anyone about the key. Problem solved.

You read it! You can't unread it!
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:31 am

JamesPup wrote:So what about this trawler that sunk in Russia? 54 dead and the cause was maybe hitting some sort of obstacle. I wonder if someone will get some jail time over this? Sounds like it. That sounds like a nightmare having to tread water as sharks swim about you. I’ve done some ocean fishing before and it is very fun but accidents can occur. So what were these fishermen fishing for? I can’t believe 132 were on one fishing boat. Was this a boat like tourists would go on or was it only workers on the boat? Sounds like workers.
Unfortunately lately I have not had time follow the news too much, I heard about this terrible event. But details only be in the offing find out, today only rescued sailors were taken to Sakhalin. 56 people were dead, 63 rescued, but 13 more are missing, although I think that in a storm they had all died. It was a very large fishing trawler with an international team, the main version of why it sank criminal negligence of the shipowner, which is not enough that exploited the old "rusty trough", so more and saved on repairs. In addition the ship was not provided with necessary number of life-saving equipment, because of it a large number of victims. I think shipowner will suffer deserved severe punishment.

In the Sea of ​​Okhotsk the search continues for missing sailors. Tuesday morning at the next inspection area trawler wreck flew amphibious aircraft Be-200 ES Khabarovsk Aviation Rescue Emergency Center of Russia. Just a search operation involving more than two thousand people.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:34 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
JamesPup wrote:But if the pilot had a key then another 9/11 could happen.
You don't tell anyone about the key. Problem solved.
The key does not work if cockpit is locked from the inside.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:38 am

Companies lowcoasters not pull contain three pilots on every flight. Trust computer flight aircraft is the worst mistake which only can make mankind, impossible do without pilots, as well as in the car without a driver, one ought not fully and unconditionally trust artificial intelligence. Just, if think, may take control over flying plane. In Russia there is a system called "Avtobaza", militaries uses it to capture control over foreign drones, in which case if some lunatic decides to take control of all aircraft in the air which will manage only computers would be difficult imagine number of dead.
It is much easier to install in the cockpit separate toilet, so that pilots did not leave it.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 pm

So now we learn that Russia's government is having hackers hack the White House. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/politics/ ... index.html
So Russia is now like China and is hacking us. I hope we do something about this because not much has been done about China's hacking of businesses and stealing secrets. We need to hack back and find out some secrets of Russia's.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 am

JamesPup wrote:So now we learn that Russia's government is having hackers hack the White House. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/politics/ ... index.html
So Russia is now like China and is hacking us. I hope we do something about this because not much has been done about China's hacking of businesses and stealing secrets. We need to hack back and find out some secrets of Russia's.
Yeah, it is difficult to say how far we have now let's go in mutual hostility. Maybe was easier take us into NATO in 1954, when we filed first application, rather than breaking your head now as to cope with us? Seems in general we have filed 4 or 5 applications at different times, the last time after collapse of the USSR, but in return us just politely sent to hell. Quite a strange way to provide security in Europe, why, say, Turkey can be a member of NATO and Russia can not? With our help, could avoid many conflicts, not to mention general strengthening of the military potential of the alliance. What surprising is that we are tired in the end to beat head against the wall and we went look for friends elsewhere? Certainly understand the reason is simple, United States is much more profitable to make a scarecrow of the USSR, under this pretext to keep military bases in Europe, selling weapons and to keep allies in subjection, the general meaning is clear, good Russian - weak and subordinate. In that case, is it any wonder that behavior US has made emergence such Russia, which they always feared and dreamed about?

Our hackers are some of the best in the world, only in open networks are not stored important data, perhaps it was just a light pinprick, show their capabilities, while on the other side of the hype can be raised simply that make taxpayers more willingly fork over the military necessity.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:37 am

the Russians probably got a hold of Obama's gangsta rap demos
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:27 pm

I think it was Russia getting a nuclear bomb that made people afraid of them. I’m sure lots of countries were and are afraid of the US because of their nukes. Also Russia spread its influence and encouraged countries to become communist. I don’t know it our dreams made Russia what it is today but our fears at times have become realities. The US does its own hacking of countries also but it is interesting as to why Russia hacked the White House. Maybe some better information will come out soon.

I don’t know what kind of music Obama likes but I don’t think he likes rap that much because of the gangsta appeal to it. I looked it up and Obama liked Stevie Wonder and hip hop of the 70’s. It s not like the music he listened to told him to sell drugs and carry a gun.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Sorry zzyzx 2 I guess I shouldn’t have added that but if it is true then I can say told ya so. I guess it is speculation but for me I first thought one or both of the two twins on ‘Everyone loves Raymond’ was gay when I saw the show. They seemed too close and the hair cuts and I believe I remember a little that there was a running joke that one of them was gay on the show.

When I saw that one had killed himself and I saw the picture I thought gay, first thing. I wish I had added that in but had no support on the thought. Then the next day I did a few internet searches and I found I wasn’t alone. There are lots of people that think he was gay.

I think it was relevant to the death as it could be a possible motive to the suicide. Here is one link of lots of people saying in the comments section how they think he was gay. http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/46146466.html

There is a good chance we will never learn that he was gay and if he wasn't I will be okay with it and can accept that he wasn't.

I have a feeling I will be the only one to want to talk about this and there really may be nothing else to add to the discussion.

I few people say they think he is gay at this sites comments also http://tvline.com/2015/04/23/sawyer-swe ... /#comments

Then at this site one person thought he was gay http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Maybe its the media's fault with all the stories of gays and transgenders killing themselves every week. When a young person dies these days by suicide it is one of the first things you think is that they must have been LGBT.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:46 pm

agent-FSS wrote:Trust computer flight aircraft is the worst mistake which only can make mankind, impossible do without pilots, as well as in the car without a driver, one ought not fully and unconditionally trust artificial intelligence.
Actually self driving cars are much, much safer. I'd rather trust a machine to drive me than a human. Human drivers get tired, sneeze, get distracted, overestimate their abilities... Computers don't. And their reaction time is much faster than human.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:21 pm

I really want a car that drives itself but I still don’t know that much about them. I have seen them on TV and they look like they drive kind of slow. One problem I dream of is how I would be drinking hot coffee and then the car would brake real fast and I would be burned. Also with this happening if I didn’t have my seatbelt on. If these cars can go like 45 or 65 MPH then I would fear it braking like lets say because of an obstacle is in the street. I have had cars and decks and chairs and big rocks that I have had to steer around before and are rate in the middle of my lane. How would these cars react to something like that? If it would throw on the brakes instead of steering around it then that would be dangerous. Also I don’t know how well the sensors on these cars are. I get a feeling they only pick up like 10 feet in front of them. I think we are still are very far off from having cars that drive themselves. Then there are pedestrians, like everyday for me I get some idiot that will jay walk in the street and not look once thinking everyone will just slow down or stop. I think one of these car would maybe hit someone or would throw on the brakes to quickly and it would cause damage to the people in the car. Seatbelts cause broken bones sometimes in car accidents.

I think of how every car will need a locator device that would relay info to all other cars around it. Also what about people that want to drive old cars or ones who wouldn’t be able to afford the new cars that drive themselves? I am sure this will be the future but I can’t help but see problems with them.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”