Russia Demystified

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: Russia Demystified

Postby JamesPup » Thu May 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Obama will never use US ground troops against ISIS. The hope is that the next president will and if it is a democrat then there may also be no ground troops. I don’t know what will happen with Syria as entering that civil war would be a great problem but Iraq is not a big deal. If ISIS stayed in Iraq to fight they would lose but if they retreated into Syria then it would end up being a waiting game to see when ISIS will reenter Iraq. Still I think the US has some guilt to the creation of ISIS and what is happening in Iraq so the US should be doing more.

I think defeating ISIS in Iraq would be the first move and then securing the borders. Then there would have to be a plan to enter Syria and take out the areas that ISIS is controlling. I guess after an area was taken that it could be given to Assad or the free Syrian army. Maybe by who would stand to be able to protect it better. Still this type of dealing would lead to Assad and the free Syrian army fighting over lands the US saved and may include US troops being attacked.

The US has to make a decision of to support Assad or the free Syrian army. I think the US would not help Assad at all so it would be the free Syrian army. I believe Assad is in the south and the free Syrian army in the west and ISIS in the east. If the US sent ground troops they would have to remain until ISIS was wiped out and that could take several years if the US didn’t destroy them in Syria. I just don’t see how if the US took an area in Syria from ISIS that it would be given to either Assad or the free Syrian army. Any deal would not be held 100% and so US lives would be in danger by both Assad and the free Syrian army.

Its more likely that the US would support the free Syrian army and try and have a truce with Assad. It would be nice to see the civil war end but that will not happen. Would Assad allow the US into Syria to take out ISIS but aid the free Syrian Army? I would think not. The US doesn’t hate Assad enough to fight him rate now too. Maybe the best thing would be to after securing the borders to send to troops into ISIS controlled areas and clear them of ISIS and then retreat. It would be to create a truce for when US troops are in Syria with Assad and maybe some cooperation. Like ISIS may try to attack Assad when retreating areas the US is pushing in. Or Assad could do a push at certain areas when the US is and combine to defeat ISIS. I don’t know how strong the free Syrian army is but they could be used also.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri May 22, 2015 6:52 pm

American involvement with these self-proclaimed "Islamic State" fools is only dumping fuel on the fire. The more America is involved, the more they can sell the point of "Hey look at America attacking all us Muslims! Come join us!"

The Islamic State is still a joke. They can't hold territory because they have absolutely no capacity for governing. Which I can only laugh at because it's big headlines in the West every time these ass-clowns blunder into some new town, but just a short blurb (if anything) when they get kicked out a few weeks later. I have to laugh because otherwise I'd get too pissed off.

America needs to stay the fuck out of it and let the Muslims take out their own trash for once. Stop giving them a common enemy. We haven't tried that yet.
We are so worried about a campfire spreading that we are trying to put it out by grabbing logs with our bare hands and reacting with shock that we keep getting burned. All you really need to do is pull back the grass a little, keep a close eye on it and the fire will eventually burn itself out.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 22, 2015 9:52 pm

To start something new. Has anyone heard of how Obama has a twitter account of his own? It started like last Monday I think. Anyways today I read how people are tweeting back dirty comments to Obama's tweets. It is really kind of sick. At first I was interested but now I just feel bad. How can people treat their president so badly?

Here is a link to Obamas twitter page https://twitter.com/POTUS

Just check out his latest tweets and read the dirty things people say. It is rather scary.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 am

JamesPup wrote:To start something new. Has anyone heard of how Obama has a twitter account of his own? It started like last Monday I think. Anyways today I read how people are tweeting back dirty comments to Obama's tweets. It is really kind of sick. At first I was interested but now I just feel bad. How can people treat their president so badly?

Here is a link to Obamas twitter page https://twitter.com/POTUS

Just check out his latest tweets and read the dirty things people say. It is rather scary.
However long he waited. I see nothing surprising in a bad comments at his ranking. It's not scary, it is natural. For 10 years as President, much can be achieved. Now Obama will have to work even less, since he will be sitting on Twitter.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun May 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I guess it is not a big deal but it feels wrong. Just imagine Obama's daughters or other children reading what people tweeted back to Obama's tweets like a female saying "fist me Obama" and there was one I couldn't find that said something about hanging Obama from a tree. I can enjoy a TV show like South Park making fun of him but I trust Matt and Trey and to have people I don't know of saying things and some death threats makes me feel bad. I saw that South Park is following Obama so I decided to also. I thought something interesting would be tweeted. I didn't expect people to be racist.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun May 24, 2015 9:31 pm

JamesPup wrote:I guess it is not a big deal but it feels wrong. Just imagine Obama's daughters or other children reading what people tweeted back to Obama's tweets like a female saying "fist me Obama" and there was one I couldn't find that said something about hanging Obama from a tree. I can enjoy a TV show like South Park making fun of him but I trust Matt and Trey and to have people I don't know of saying things and some death threats makes me feel bad. I saw that South Park is following Obama so I decided to also. I thought something interesting would be tweeted. I didn't expect people to be racist.
Not necessarily the people who write such comments can be racist, they may just be very unhappy with the policy pursued by its President, or whether they simply a pleasure to insult others.
In the United States lost the habit to call a spade a spade and to treat this with understanding. I do not like those who insult other people, but freedom of speech should be respected.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun May 24, 2015 9:35 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:American involvement with these self-proclaimed "Islamic State" fools is only dumping fuel on the fire. The more America is involved, the more they can sell the point of "Hey look at America attacking all us Muslims! Come join us!"

The Islamic State is still a joke. They can't hold territory because they have absolutely no capacity for governing. Which I can only laugh at because it's big headlines in the West every time these ass-clowns blunder into some new town, but just a short blurb (if anything) when they get kicked out a few weeks later. I have to laugh because otherwise I'd get too pissed off.

America needs to stay the fuck out of it and let the Muslims take out their own trash for once. Stop giving them a common enemy. We haven't tried that yet.
We are so worried about a campfire spreading that we are trying to put it out by grabbing logs with our bare hands and reacting with shock that we keep getting burned. All you really need to do is pull back the grass a little, keep a close eye on it and the fire will eventually burn itself out.
No, if the United States has assumed the role of world policeman let corresponds to its role. The fact that this policeman is corrupt and helpless we already make sure and seen for a long time, but we can't allow it to start a fire, run away and hide his head in the sand like an ostrich. How many times have we warned United States not to go into conflicts where it doesn't understand the situation? If U.S would have kept its long nose out of Syria, the ISIS problem would not have arisen. From the latest advances ISIS can be noted the capture of the city of Palmyra in Syria and execution of 400 civilians. And misconception that these crazy Islamists are not able to create their own state are very dangerous, they have the money, the idea and a lot of weapons, terror unwrapped in the occupied territories is designed to break the spirit of resistance of local residents, not too clever but as usual effectively, they are trying to implement the likeness of state institutions in the controlled territories.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 am

This problem is as old as our presence in the Middle East due to oil. We befriend one group, then forsake it and befriend another group, only to see the first group come back and fight us a decade or two later, as much because we change as because they change. We arm the mujahideen in the '80s and '90s to fight the Russians only to fight Al Qaeda a decade later and ISIS now, two decades later. Our long nose is smack in the middle of the region and we can't back out now.
JamesPup wrote:I guess it is not a big deal but it feels wrong. Just imagine Obama's daughters or other children reading what people tweeted back to Obama's tweets like a female saying "fist me Obama" and there was one I couldn't find that said something about hanging Obama from a tree. I can enjoy a TV show like South Park making fun of him but I trust Matt and Trey and to have people I don't know of saying things and some death threats makes me feel bad. I saw that South Park is following Obama so I decided to also. I thought something interesting would be tweeted. I didn't expect people to be racist.
I'm sure the President won't be all that candid on Twitter, even after he leaves office. And, Barack is still half black and the US still has racist citizens - of course there'll be racists tweets directed at him.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 30, 2015 10:22 pm

So I'm bored so here is a Russian news story dealing with gays.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pol ... ar-BBkqsRh

So it says gays wanted to have a rally but Russia has not allowed them to for like 10 years so they had it anyways and now there was fighting and bull.

I don't get why they can't just have their rally. I know Russia believes people can be turned gay but the US thinks people are born gay. I don't know which is right. If gays are in such a small percentage of the population I don't think just letting them have their rally would do any harm.

In the article the gays had trouble straightening out their gay flag which seemed to be a funny joke. That would be a funny video of them trying to fix it and make it straight but none of them are straight.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun May 31, 2015 12:46 am

Also what about the sniper in Colorado? Is it like the beltway sniper? I guess this person drives up to people in his car and shoots. So no trunk gun then. It could be just one or maybe more. It will be interesting if this continues and the kills rack up. I wonder how many this guy will get? Anyone have any ideas of who this is? I am leaning that it is a Muslim. Sounds like the only reason someone would target different targets like this. If all the guy does is one a month then he may not get caught for a while. Maybe he will get hungry for it and kill more in a months span? They may also get lucky with a finger print from a shell or bullet possibly. If it is persistent it may find its way into a South Park episode.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:38 am

So Agent-FSS might have given South Park forums a break but I will add one last post. So Putin called Obama today and talked about Ukraine and the ISIS problem. I hope some sort of deal can be made but allowing Russia to f*ck a European country is not acceptable and so I see these talks as not going anywhere. ISIS is a problem and will need more force against them to defeat them but I think that the US will not agree with Russia to fight ISIS with Russia in the future if Russia will continue their war in Ukraine. Its too bad but the whole Ukraine deal is a big one.

Anyone should feel free to talk to me here as these forums are dying fast. I hope they pick up when new episodes start but damn are these forums dead. I would love to talk about anything. If someone has an issue just add it here as things are boring and I feel me just adding some in 'Hot Topics' killed it.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 pm

yeah Ukraine is a skirmish its not the worst war, its that europe thought this kind of thing was over.

ISIS is leading up to the apocalypse. Islam just isnt compatible with the modern world. there needs to be a female prophet in the Middle East. maybe Jesus will come back as a woman.

if youre bored read my yugopark comic. if you knew the cultural references to yugoslavia its not that boring except maybe for the educational parts.

i know who my target audience was, the celebrities i put in the comic. as if it was their responsibility to look over the balkans. i kinda figured by now the layperson just doesnt get it, even though the issues are quite obvious.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:28 pm

JamesPup wrote:So Agent-FSS might have given South Park forums a break but I will add one last post. So Putin called Obama today and talked about Ukraine and the ISIS problem. I hope some sort of deal can be made but allowing Russia to f*ck a European country is not acceptable and so I see these talks as not going anywhere. ISIS is a problem and will need more force against them to defeat them but I think that the US will not agree with Russia to fight ISIS with Russia in the future if Russia will continue their war in Ukraine. Its too bad but the whole Ukraine deal is a big one.

Anyone should feel free to talk to me here as these forums are dying fast. I hope they pick up when new episodes start but damn are these forums dead. I would love to talk about anything. If someone has an issue just add it here as things are boring and I feel me just adding some in 'Hot Topics' killed it.

okay so i thought about this. the whole deal with ISIS is the creation of a Kurdistani state. there is no need for a new Islamic Caliphate. Kurds have been completely disenfranchised by being denied a nation and being divided by lines in the sand by 4 different nations. they speak an Indo European language and are most deserving of their own state way more than ISIS. they are passionate about fighting and will not lose. f*ck ISIS Hail Kurdistan!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:27 pm

I don't mind the Kurds and they can have there own country if they want is what I say. I don't think ISIS did this on purpose to trick people into wanting the Kurds to get their own country. I know Turkey hates the Kurds so there is already people against it. I think the Yazidi need something too. The Iraqi forces are not fighting that good also. I was hearing of the US creating bases in Iraq to help with the fight against ISIS.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”