Russia Demystified

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:14 pm

This talk is getting pretty old and will be fun if something new happens in the news. Agent-FSS how can you support what Russia is doing in Ukraine? I believe that it all started with people protesting a president that made a business deal for the country with Russia and others thought the deal should have been with Europe. How can you not feel bad knowing that people in Ukraine are in a combat zone rate now because of your country? Russia is supplying Russian separatists in Ukraine that will not leave and are fighting the Ukrainian government. Russian people are supposedly going into Ukraine to become these separatists. Why are you not a Russian separatist? Have you been to Ukraine? Russia has separated a European country in the Twenty-First Century. The whole thing is very sad. What about the Malaysian airplane that the separatists shot down with Russian provided weapons? Or do you think it was Ukraine’s missile launcher? What about Syria and how Russia is selling weapons to Assad? That civil war may be over if Russia had just given up on Assad. If the US has been just as bad as Russia then why don’t other countries sanction the US for their actions? People don’t do anything about the US but they do about Russia. Why is that?

Also how do you like South Park? It is a TV show that takes place in the US. Probably none of the characters on the show would like Russia that much or side with Russia on issues. Is South Park popular in Russia? Russia’s actions have been big in the news this year and so what if Russia is the butt end of some jokes? Is South Park illegal in Russia? Russia is so strict I would think people were not allowed to watch it because it sends negative messages at times and encourages odd behaviors.

I’ll say I like Russian vodka and I think that is the only Russian made product that I have ever used or had. What else does Russia have to offer?

Why don't you come up with some South Park episode ideas? I am curious of what you would think should happen on the show.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Boy, Niels would have a field day with this thread. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Agent-FSS what do your think of the problem of white people becoming extinct? I mean Russia does not outlaw colored people and they don't want to be Nazis but what about in the next 1000 years and how white people all over the planet Earth will become extinct? All white people will probably by then of had sex with a colored person and so all future children will be colored. How does that sit with Putin or does Russia have some sort of secret Nazi like plan to wipe out all other races and ensure White peoples futures on this planet? How do you find it fair that a country like North Korea can remain so pure of race and not have to have their race imperfect? Should we allow North Korea to stand as they are, the only country that will be of a pure race in future years? How does Russia stand with Asia? Like countries like China, North Korea, Japan, South Korea, and Mongolia?

Also Mamont has not said it yet but he is gay! That is why he talked about Russia's anti gay activity and acceptance. America is so gay that I would bet that in the next 100 years that the US will have a gay president. I feel gay some times like when I see people like Serena Williams. These people make me think of Super Mario Bros 3 world 4. Where every thing was giantized. How can someone please someone if they are that big?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:42 am

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! S!"$#%!!! F#"&!
It took me two hours... Two frigging hours to write my response. In the meantime the site decided to log me off, and I lost everything! God dammit!
Okay, let's see...

JamesPup wrote:This talk is getting pretty old

Agreed.

agent-FSS wrote:No, I am influenced by common sense. I support the truth.

And still, you're one-sided. You look everything black and white.

agent-FSS wrote: but if Russia will cease to exist as an independent state, then do not be surprised that waking up one morning you realized that the all world has turned into hell.

What? Why would Russia cease to exist?

agent-FSS wrote:You have been in Ukraine? And it was before the protests? This is suspicious.

Are you saying I had something to do with the protests?

agent-FSS wrote:Would like to ask what you were doing there?

I was playing at Carpathian Alliance festival.
I wrote all about it in "What's Up" thread:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44997&p=1066770&hilit=Volosyanka#p1066770

agent-FSS wrote:But Ukraine is now living just awesome - on the streets in Kiev to walk real gangsters with guns, wearing masks, proudly call themselves the National Guard. Rampages, organized riots, robberies, murders, abductions to extort money, raiders attacking business, but it's okay, because it is done democratic bandits and Nazis, and therefore they can do whatever they want, ..

Like in every revolution, things are chaotic right now. You can't expect everything to normal right away. It will get worse before it gets better. But that doesn't mean things should have stayed as they were.
And will you stop with the Nazis. Nazi gangs are often in post-communist states. Russia is no exception.

agent-FSS wrote: Yanukovych this is dictator! He ordered police to stand by and watch when in them throw molotov cocktails, homemade grenades, stones and other debris, a peaceful protesters always carry it with them, along with firearms and machetes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-25895716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sys2P-nixRg

agent-FSS wrote:In IX-XIII century, the territory of present central and eastern Ukraine it was Russia, then these lands annexed Poles, but judging by your words in this case, it the area historically, too, must belong to us. Well, I advise you remember Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire, must be great were historic times for Croatia.

I said you can't play the history card. What happened in the past is irrelevant in this case.

agent-FSS wrote:Again these stupid words about occupation and annexation... The United States occupied Hawaii in the late 19th century, and later annexed, but that all have long forgotten. For example else may to remember actions of Nazi Germany too.

That doesn't justify Russia's actions.

agent-FSS wrote:A resident of the Catholic Croatia to speak about offending the Orthodox Church?

I speak against Catholic Church a lot more often than against Orthodox.
Don't even get me started.

agent-FSS wrote:Well if for you are the norm such behavior in temples like Pussy Riot, why do not you invite them to Zagreb? Let arrange striptease in the Catholic church or anything similar.

At least they wouldn't end up in prison for two years.
Yes, they did broke the law, but they're not criminals. They shouldn't be threated as criminals. They hurt no one. They shouldn't have been denied bail and imprisoned for "hooliganism motivated by religious hatred".
Yes, their music sucks, and they are disgusting, but that's not a crime.

agent-FSS wrote:Again gays ... Oh, my God, why are you all clung to us with these gay? In Russia, to they are treated neutral, us just annoying gays lobby that screams that being gay is fashionable and cool.

No, it's not fashionable and cool! That's the most idiotic thing I've heard (in a while).
Imprisoning people for demanding equal rights is not threating them neutrally.
Anti-LGBT propaganda law is not neutral.

agent-FSS wrote:I remember the words of girl student from Russia, she is studied at the Spanish University and complained that she could not find a guy because all students in the Faculty were the gays.

Similar to me complaining that all the best guys are strainght. =P

agent-FSS wrote: And if you are so concerned about gay rights, then I suggest you pay attention to Saudi Arabia, where at the legislative level for gays introduce the death penalty, but in this country the full order of human rights, because the Saudi Arabia is one of the main allies of the United States in the Middle East and also exporters of oil, and thus the monarch there can do anything you want, when Big Brother allows.

WHAT?! Saudi Arabia is an absolute sh*t hole of all human race. Why would you even want to compare Russia to it.
Again, actions of one country doesn't justify actions of another.

That's all for now. I'll continue later, Maybe tomorrow. I'm to tired. Two hours of writing down the drain. sh*t!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:47 am

Mamont wrote:Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! S!"$#%!!! F#"&!
It took me two hours... Two frigging hours to write my response. In the meantime the site decided to log me off, and I lost everything! God dammit!
Okay, let's see...

Web sites tend to do that everywhere. Please copy or quote the post you want to reply to, paste it into Notepad or Word or something, write your reply at your leisure, then come back and paste when you're done.

zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Big-Will wrote:What thread did this start in, anyway?

Of all places, this thread started in: "Celebrity Deaths 2014."

It started here on page 22 of that thread, until page 23 where a link was provided to this new "Duel? Mkay..." thread.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:17 pm

M'kay. Now all the posts concerning the spy are in this thread.

kittymccormick

Postby kittymccormick » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Dammit, I keep seeing this thread and I keep thinking it says "Russian Hunger Games".
HMPHMMPH HMPHMPH!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:10 pm

I am very sorry I ever posted about that Soviet spy. Sorry Big-Will for putting it in the wrong place. I really don’t have anything else to say about Russia. Just things out of curiosity of what opinions Russia’s have about things. Nuclear war will probably never happen so I guess the whole thing was a big waste of time. Lets all just enjoy South Park instead of fighting over Russia vs. USA.

I thought it was like Russian Hunger Games too and was like "what I didn't create that".
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:43 pm

JamesPup wrote:This talk is getting pretty old and will be fun if something new happens in the news. Agent-FSS how can you support what Russia is doing in Ukraine? I believe that it all started with people protesting a president that made a business deal for the country with Russia and others thought the deal should have been with Europe. How can you not feel bad knowing that people in Ukraine are in a combat zone rate now because of your country? Russia is supplying Russian separatists in Ukraine that will not leave and are fighting the Ukrainian government. Russian people are supposedly going into Ukraine to become these separatists. Why are you not a Russian separatist? Have you been to Ukraine? Russia has separated a European country in the Twenty-First Century. The whole thing is very sad. What about the Malaysian airplane that the separatists shot down with Russian provided weapons? Or do you think it was Ukraine’s missile launcher? What about Syria and how Russia is selling weapons to Assad? That civil war may be over if Russia had just given up on Assad. If the US has been just as bad as Russia then why don’t other countries sanction the US for their actions? People don’t do anything about the US but they do about Russia. Why is that?

Also how do you like South Park? It is a TV show that takes place in the US. Probably none of the characters on the show would like Russia that much or side with Russia on issues. Is South Park popular in Russia? Russia’s actions have been big in the news this year and so what if Russia is the butt end of some jokes? Is South Park illegal in Russia? Russia is so strict I would think people were not allowed to watch it because it sends negative messages at times and encourages odd behaviors.

I’ll say I like Russian vodka and I think that is the only Russian made product that I have ever used or had. What else does Russia have to offer?

Why don't you come up with some South Park episode ideas? I am curious of what you would think should happen on the show.

Yes, all it lasts for half a year. The truth is now a truce, and I would hope that now all finally end, but the peace I afraid can't hold a long time, the Ukrainian army is conducting redeployment, tightens a new technique in the conflict zone, and these joint exercises. Your government is not afraid of provocations on the part of the forces that are interested in the continuation of the conflict?
You right. I guess it all started with this, too. In Ukraine has never been unanimity on the issue with someone to be together, the western part of the country was part of Poland and always wanted to be friends with Europe. Eastern and central parts, as well as Crimea, very early became part of the Russian Empire, and always wanted to be friends with Russia, and in Transcarpathia all ethnic Hungarians live, and I think they all would have been happy to be part of Hungary. But new Ukrainian government play a key role in a crisis, has made a number of very large and unforgivable mistakes, but there is also a geopolitical component and the war very profitable business for the military companies.
For me really very painful to see what is happening now in the Ukraine, you know, we are in fact one people, one, we have common roots. The Cossacks of the Ukraine in the 18th century on the orders of Catherine II settled in that part of the Caucasus where I live, together with immigrants from central Russia.
The Russian government did not deliver separatists. Yes, on the side of the militias fighting some 4 thousands of volunteers from my country, mostly ex-military, but they went there on their own, many do not even told own families where gone, I think it does not like our government, but it impossible to prevent, between our countries there is no borders fortifications, except border posts on the roads. Why are these people went there? It's hard to explain, but I'll try. This is called a Russian identity, it seems so. When we are threatened by an external enemy, or attack us, or those whom we consider friends, our people combined. This we have inherited from the times of the Mongol invasion, it was the only case in history where we were not able to defeat and lost independence, because our nation was divided the civil war. Realizing this mistake, we were able to regain the independence of our country. Where militias took weapons and equipment? Captured at army bases, bought from Ukrainian generals who only think about money, but not about the lives of his soldiers, captured from the Ukrainian army, troops which is absolutely not efficient and is often simply runs away in panic, losing their positions, a lot of broken and damaged equipment separatists repair and now uses for own purposes. Supply? About what you speak, if the separatists took Weapon The Second WOW from museums and T-34 tanks from the pedestal of the monuments? If we really want to help, then we sent for them the most modern weapons and equipment, such as rifles
the AK-100 series, tanks T-90 M, though even T-72 M that we are already sent off for scrap, then our air force bombed immediately Ukrainian artillery would not allowing shelling residential areas, Ukrainian army was wiped out already in a week, militias already overthrew authority in Kiev and Ukrainian Nazis had already fled in their beloved Poland, instructors from which to actively participated in their learning. On the side of the militias fighting French and Spaniards, Serbs, and on the side of Ukrainian forces have Swedes, Croats, Poles, and even American mercenaries of private military companies, but that does not mean that these countries are involved in the conflict. The main danger in the east of Ukraine it is the National Guard, formed from the radicals, after stifle dissent, they are likely arrange a genocide of Russians, because they hate us, but this guys will not stop, in their minds, territory the Great Ukraine are the Western regions of Russia and part of the Caucasus, it means they will attack us. That's why my compatriots went support the militias, free, of solidarity, these people do not want to repeat the situation as in 1941.
Why am I not a separatist? Good question. I could gone. I am a patriot of my country and is ready if necessary to even give my life for my people. But my health does not allow me, and I do not want there continue the war, too many victims, too many refugees, we have 800,000 refugees, it's strange what they ran in Russia, always run away from aggressor, but no thereto. I do not know what will happen next. But the situation with of federalization or full autonomy within a united federation does not seem to me a bad idea.
Malaysian plane crash it is horrible! I think it was a planned. The Ukrainian side had a motive to knock Malaysian Boeing, because it's allowed recognize militias as the terrorists, in addition EU agreed impose sanctions against us. MANPADS is able to knock down a plane to the height of 5000 meters, others militias do not possess. Perhaps Ukrainian SAM, but I'm more inclined to believe that it was a Ukrainian SU-25. It would be easier to establish the truth, if the Ukrainian military constantly not shelled areas near the site of the disaster, despite the promises, it is very suspicious and looks like an attempt to obstruct the investigation. And another very strange looks that still has not published the results of decoding of the black boxes. Why? Is it because blame just Ukrainian side? But in this case will be compromised and the administration of your president, perhaps reason delay in this? During this time, can manage to fake data.
As for Syria, I really do not know. But I believe that Assad is still better than ISIS.
Against the United States is not possible to impose sanctions, it will not be good for business, and in the member States of NATO seems puppet governments. Yet in the United States kept most of the gold reserves of the world, which provide the solvency of money from other countries, other states do not have such privileges as the United States - to print money do not require confirmation by gold reserves. If someone tries to impose sanctions suddenly America arresting its gold reserves? Or tomorrow at the shores of this country would be an aircraft carrier or come gloomy guys from American military base, and quickly explain to you that you can not do it? Yet the US controls the IMF and may simply not give a country a loan.
Why imposed sanctions against us? Maybe it's attempt stop our economic growth, which has been stable in recent years, Russia now one of the ten largest economies in the world, we begin to pose a danger along with the rest counties of the BRICS for the American idea of ​​a unipolar world, led by the USA, we want seen world multipolar. But the exact cause is very difficult to call, I'm not an expert.

South Park I really like. We already a long time know that in the USA there is such TV show. I think the Matt and Trey are great guys and I hope that they will make a bunch interesting and funny episodes. Why do you think that none of the characters of the series would not want go in Russia? I do not know exactly how South Park is popular in my country, but there are fans and many. I recently bought South Park The Stick of Truth. Awesome game. In Russia, we do not mind jokes, the main thing that we were able to understand them. South Park is absolutely legal in Russia and the series can easily watch in the Internet, on cable or satellite TV. The only episode that does not miss the broadcast was Bloody Mary, the representatives of the Christian church expressed concern that this episode may offend the sensibilities of the faithful. I did not notice any negative messages in the series.
I may surprise you, but I will say that I do not like and moreover I did not drink vodka, I rarely drink alcohol, mostly only on holidays. Unfortunately in my country after the collapse of the Soviet Union there are many alcoholics, people began to drink a lot from of feelings of hopelessness and despair, in fact, these people have created the view that the present Russians have to drink a lot. Now the government finally paid attention to this problem and we are trying to solve it.
So far, our products can not compete with American, but I am sure that in addition to vodka, Kalashnikovs and resources, we eventually will be able to offer something more, we are only beginning to raise their industry.
I would like to see at last full episode about Russia, which was beaten topic misconceptions about our country, or can the topic of sanctions, or if you really to compare President Putin with Hitler, Cartman would definitely want to meet him. I also waiting for new the return Chef. But I do not want advice for the authors, I think they always know better what you need to viewers.
Last edited by agent-FSS on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:47 pm

JamesPup wrote:Lets all just enjoy South Park...

I totally agree. The more so because the wait is long.
In the end I created a topic to answer questions about Russia, and not to discuss the war.
Last edited by agent-FSS on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:14 am

JamesPup wrote:Agent-FSS what do your think of the problem of white people becoming extinct? I mean Russia does not outlaw colored people and they don't want to be Nazis but what about in the next 1000 years and how white people all over the planet Earth will become extinct? All white people will probably by then of had sex with a colored person and so all future children will be colored. How does that sit with Putin or does Russia have some sort of secret Nazi like plan to wipe out all other races and ensure White peoples futures on this planet? How do you find it fair that a country like North Korea can remain so pure of race and not have to have their race imperfect? Should we allow North Korea to stand as they are, the only country that will be of a pure race in future years? How does Russia stand with Asia? Like countries like China, North Korea, Japan, South Korea, and Mongolia?

I hope that white people are certainly not extinct in the next 1000 years. In Russia does not like racists, we believe that any nation has the right to exist and respect, regardless of skin color. But we have a small group of people who think that Russia should be only for Russians and it's bad. We have no some sort of secret plan to destroy the other races, or rather there are no plans to eliminate anyone. I do not approve, that North Korea is a closed country, it may eventually bad finished. Russia trusts Asia, NATO has deceived us leaving no other choice. And I do not see anything wrong in all these countries whom you have listed, we have something to learn from them. I remember you said: "I will never forget Hillary Clinton saying Russia is like the Nazis though. That helped me in an argument in a paper I wrote for English class. I got an A." I congratulations on a good estimate, but I want to give advice if you happen to talk with Russian in the real world, never to boast of this fact, could be a serious problems, my country lost on the war with Nazi Germany 20 million people, it's more than at all the participants together, after that our nation developed a persistent aversion to fascism, we know more than anyone how dangerous these ideas, so if you called Russian as the Nazi, it's be sound as a very strong insult.

JamesPup wrote:Also Mamont has not said it yet but he is gay! That is why he talked about Russia's anti gay activity and acceptance. America is so gay that I would bet that in the next 100 years that the US will have a gay president. I feel gay some times like when I see people like Serena Williams. These people make me think of Super Mario Bros 3 world 4. Where every thing was giantized. How can someone please someone if they are that big?

Yeah, here's the thing! Intuition did not fail me. But I do not care to be honest. Yes you have in America really fun. I will say even more, can become the president of gay Asian or African American gay and it's not funny, political correctness will destroy you.
What do you think about the KKK? As far as I remember, this organization is still not banned? In The Stick of Truth when Token breaks into the house Jimmy, shouting: "... for KKK ..." it sounds very funny.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:31 am

Big-Will wrote:
Mamont wrote:Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! S!"$#%!!! F#"&!
Okay, let's see...

Web sites tend to do that everywhere. Please copy or quote the post you want to reply to, paste it into Notepad or Word or something, write your reply at your leisure, then come back and paste when you're done.

I'm always do that :D .
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 am

Mamont wrote: What? Why would Russia cease to exist?.

I hope that not happen, never.
Mamont wrote:I was playing at Carpathian Alliance festival.
I wrote all about it in "What's Up" thread:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44997&p=1066770&hilit=Volosyanka#p1066770

Oh, yeah, in our country has always were two disasters - roads and idiots on these roads :) . I'm glad you had a good time. :lol:
Mamont wrote:Like in every revolution, things are chaotic right now. You can't expect everything to normal right away. It will get worse before it gets better. But that doesn't mean things should have stayed as they were.
And will you stop with the Nazis. Nazi gangs are often in post-communist states. Russia is no exception.

Granted, after the revolution always anarchy and Nazi gangs, you are also right, and we believe this is a very big problem.
Mamont wrote:At least they wouldn't end up in prison for two years. Yes, they did broke the law, but they're not criminals. They shouldn't be threated as criminals. They hurt no one. They shouldn't have been denied bail and imprisoned for "hooliganism motivated by religious hatred".
Yes, their music sucks, and they are disgusting, but that's not a crime.

But others think twice, before doing the same. In general, these "feminists" really are not fighting for the rights of women.
Mamont wrote:No, it's not fashionable and cool! That's the most idiotic thing I've heard (in a while).

I do not urge to burn at the stake for that you are gay, as in the days of the Inquisition, that it would be a really stupid thing.
Mamont wrote:Imprisoning people for demanding equal rights is not threating them neutrally.
Anti-LGBT propaganda law is not neutral.

This law prohibits the dissemination of the views of the LGBT community among minors.
Mamont wrote:WHAT?! Saudi Arabia is an absolute sh*t hole of all human race. Why would you even want to compare Russia to it. Again, actions of one country doesn't justify actions of another.

Of course Saudi Arabia is an absolute sh*t hole of all human race. I compared you to feel how much of a difference.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:49 am

agent-FSS wrote:
JamesPup wrote:Lets all just enjoy South Park...

I totally agree. The more so because the wait is long.
In the end I created a topic to answer questions about Russia, and not to discuss the war.

:!:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”