Russia Demystified

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

VACOOLA

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby VACOOLA » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:10 am

agent-FSS wrote:exceptionally large amounts of indigestible abracadabra

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you checked your noggin for brain slugs? Please don't tell me there's no such thing as a brain slug, because you obviously have one attached to your head. Judging by a number of symptoms, such as your excessive KGBitching and KGBullshitting, your amazingly fucked up English that sucks Putin's hairy KGBalls, it's like... MASSIVE, and it's been riding you for ages. Sure, the parasite is in full control of your physical and mental activity, it wouldn't let you so much as realize its presence, let alone get rid of it. But trust me, you have one or, better put, it has you. Among other things, brain slugs are notorious for making their hosts look and sound like spherical retards in a vacuum. You don't want to look and sound like a spherical retard in a vacuum for the rest of your life, do you?

Well, as there's no point trying to reason with a slug, let's hope someone will eventually notice and remove this green passenger from your head before it consumes what little is left of your brain.
JamesPup

Re: Duel? Mkay...

Postby JamesPup » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 pm

JamesPup wrote:Also Mamont has not said it yet but he is gay! That is why he talked about Russia's anti gay activity and acceptance. America is so gay that I would bet that in the next 100 years that the US will have a gay president. I feel gay some times like when I see people like Serena Williams. These people make me think of Super Mario Bros 3 world 4. Where every thing was giantized. How can someone please someone if they are that big?

Yeah, here's the thing! Intuition did not fail me. But I do not care to be honest. Yes you have in America really fun. I will say even more, can become the president of gay Asian or African American gay and it's not funny, political correctness will destroy you.
What do you think about the KKK? As far as I remember, this organization is still not banned? In The Stick of Truth when Token breaks into the house Jimmy, shouting: "... for KKK ..." it sounds very funny.[/quote]

I don't really have an interest in the KKK. My family on both sides came to America in the early 1900's and none of my family has any past in the South of America. I just feel no connection to the KKK or the South. I really don't even like the South. I grew up in Connecticut and moved to California in the last few years. I haven't played The Stick of Truth yet but have watched many walkthroughs on youtube. The game is pretty good. I was a little offended by the KKK joke in the game but it didn't seem to bother anyone else so I guess I don't really mind. I think the KKK is basically dead and will not be coming back. America loves blacks too much and people of the KKK will just have to watch as their daughters marry off to blacks.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:47 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:exceptionally large amounts of indigestible abracadabra

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you checked your noggin for brain slugs? Please don't tell me there's no such thing as a brain slug, because you obviously have one attached to your head. Judging by a number of symptoms, such as your excessive KGBitching and KGBullshitting, your amazingly fucked up English that sucks Putin's hairy KGBalls, it's like... MASSIVE, and it's been riding you for ages. Sure, the parasite is in full control of your physical and mental activity, it wouldn't let you so much as realize its presence, let alone get rid of it. But trust me, you have one or, better put, it has you. Among other things, brain slugs are notorious for making their hosts look and sound like spherical retards in a vacuum. You don't want to look and sound like a spherical retard in a vacuum for the rest of your life, do you?

Well, as there's no point trying to reason with a slug, let's hope someone will eventually notice and remove this green passenger from your head before it consumes what little is left of your brain.

I'm only forgot to ask you that I can write, how and where. Just out of curiosity - you do not from Canada? It seems in Canada was recently the invasion of parasites, and it looks like your brain, they have long been eaten. Do not worry, you're can well do without brain, as I see. If you are looking how to annoy me, I should say, not waste your time, you will not succeed.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:54 pm

JamesPup wrote:I don't really have an interest in the KKK. My family on both sides came to America in the early 1900's and none of my family has any past in the South of America. I just feel no connection to the KKK or the South. I really don't even like the South. I grew up in Connecticut and moved to California in the last few years. I haven't played The Stick of Truth yet but have watched many walkthroughs on youtube. The game is pretty good. I was a little offended by the KKK joke in the game but it didn't seem to bother anyone else so I guess I don't really mind. I think the KKK is basically dead and will not be coming back. America loves blacks too much and people of the KKK will just have to watch as their daughters marry off to blacks.

I glad hear that. So you were born in Connecticut, one of the smallest American states. Maybe move from there was a mistake?
Antelope is near Sacramento? Is it bad to live without winter? Or you not like the heat?
I do not understand how such organizations like the KKK still exist. However, I'm not sure that this organization is basically dead and will never return. And I'm not against interracial marriages.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:28 pm

agent-FSS wrote:
JamesPup wrote:I don't really have an interest in the KKK. My family on both sides came to America in the early 1900's and none of my family has any past in the South of America. I just feel no connection to the KKK or the South. I really don't even like the South. I grew up in Connecticut and moved to California in the last few years. I haven't played The Stick of Truth yet but have watched many walkthroughs on youtube. The game is pretty good. I was a little offended by the KKK joke in the game but it didn't seem to bother anyone else so I guess I don't really mind. I think the KKK is basically dead and will not be coming back. America loves blacks too much and people of the KKK will just have to watch as their daughters marry off to blacks.

I glad hear that. So you were born in Connecticut, one of the smallest American states. Maybe move from there was a mistake?
Antelope is near Sacramento? Is it bad to live without winter? Or you not like the heat?
I do not understand how such organizations like the KKK still exist. However, I'm not sure that this organization is basically dead and will never return. And I'm not against interracial marriages.

My family wanted to move and I agreed. I did like Connecticut but California is just as fun. Yes Antelope is part of Sacramento county. I love no winter. Snow is only fun for like a few minutes. I remember having to shovel snow like 10 times a year and it took like over 2 hours to get it all. My family had a big driveway. Also like every day you have to spend at least 2 minutes cleaning your car off. I hated the windows getting all icy. I like the heat a lot better. It is really not that hot where I live. Like it is just starting to get cold in the mornings. I wear t-shirts and shorts half the year it seems and long sleeve shirts and pants the other half. The problem is no rain. California is having one bad drought. I think it rains like 3 times a year rate now. People are having to put paint on their grass to give their lawns a nice green color to them. I am worried about there being no rain. It could be used as an idea for a real funny episode I believe.

I have never met someone who was in the KKK and probably never will. There really are not people like that in the Northern states. And as far as the Southern states go, I am sure people there are majority wise not in the KKK. I would think less then 1% of America is in the KKK. They are such a small group of people. America has a black president and I think he is doing okay.

Agent-FSS, what do you think about where America is headed with Syria and Iraq. Now some in America want ground troops in Iraq and aid and training to the rebel opposition in Syria. John Boehner being one of them. I usually see him as hating Obama for being black and because he is a Democrat. Still I want all these things rate now. I fear Assad’s chemical weapons and how he may back down from ridding Syria of chemical weapons. I think that if the US gets involved in Syria that Assad will start using his chemical weapons again. At this point America may and over time want to enter the civil war with ground troops. What do you think? As Russians are aiding Assad rate now and so is Iran. I guess in the next few hours we will see what plan Obama has in Iraq and Syria and with ISIS. I see Obama sticking with his plan of no ground troops. I could see Obama not using ground troops for the rest of his presidency. He is really against putting American soldiers in harms way. What do you think Obama should do and what America should do about ISIS and Syria and Iraq?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:12 pm

agent-FSS wrote:I will say even more, can become the president of gay Asian or African American gay and it's not funny, political correctness will destroy you.

How exactly? :?

JamesPup wrote: I would think less then 1% of America is in the KKK.

If 1% of USA would be in KKK it would be terrible. It would mean they have 3 million members. Luckily, it's significantly less than that. It's estimated they only have between 5000 and 8000 members (0.0015 to 0.0025%).
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:I will say even more, can become the president of gay Asian or African American gay and it's not funny, political correctness will destroy you.

If 1% of USA would be in KKK it would be terrible. It would mean they have 3 million members. Luckily, it's significantly less than that. It's estimated they only have between 5000 and 8000 members (0.0015 to 0.0025%).

Well I had no real idea of how many they had but thanks for the details. I was sure they were well below 1% but was too lazy to look it up. That is why shows like South Park and Family Guy make light of the KKK group. Because they are really dead these days and will most likely never come out of their low numbers.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 am

JamesPup wrote:My family wanted to move and I agreed. I did like Connecticut but California is just as fun. Yes Antelope is part of Sacramento county. I love no winter. Snow is only fun for like a few minutes. I remember having to shovel snow like 10 times a year and it took like over 2 hours to get it all. My family had a big driveway. Also like every day you have to spend at least 2 minutes cleaning your car off. I hated the windows getting all icy. I like the heat a lot better. It is really not that hot where I live. Like it is just starting to get cold in the mornings. I wear t-shirts and shorts half the year it seems and long sleeve shirts and pants the other half. The problem is no rain. California is having one bad drought. I think it rains like 3 times a year rate now. People are having to put paint on their grass to give their lawns a nice green color to them. I am worried about there being no rain. It could be used as an idea for a real funny episode I believe.

You are lucky that in California there is no winter. I would like too to have warm the whole year. In Russia, only Sochi can boast this, but too much rain in the winter and quite cold. In the summer, how I wrote here, in the Caucasus is hot and the same problem with the rains. I did not have them for two months, and only 2 days ago at last was the downpour, so I understand you perfectly. Maybe blamed global climate change?

JamesPup wrote: America has a black president and I think he is doing okay.

I think Obama needs to pay more attention to the social needs of ordinary Americans. I do not agree that he is well to performing his duties, his approval rating is quite low. And I do not understand why you selected just by one candidate from each Party? Why not do - two or three, that such cadres like Bush-junior could not win and was not the same situation as in the episode 808 Douche and Turd when none of the candidates not like, but you nevertheless must to vote for somebody? I still do not understand how in the US pass the election?

JamesPup wrote:Agent-FSS, what do you think about where America is headed with Syria and Iraq. Now some in America want ground troops in Iraq and aid and training to the rebel opposition in Syria. John Boehner being one of them. I usually see him as hating Obama for being black and because he is a Democrat. Still I want all these things rate now. I fear Assad’s chemical weapons and how he may back down from ridding Syria of chemical weapons. I think that if the US gets involved in Syria that Assad will start using his chemical weapons again. At this point America may and over time want to enter the civil war with ground troops. What do you think? As Russians are aiding Assad rate now and so is Iran. I guess in the next few hours we will see what plan Obama has in Iraq and Syria and with ISIS. I see Obama sticking with his plan of no ground troops. I could see Obama not using ground troops for the rest of his presidency. He is really against putting American soldiers in harms way. What do you think Obama should do and what America should do about ISIS and Syria and Iraq?

I think that America alone can't cope, you need Russia's help. The best option for the Obama administration was - not provide support for the opposition in Syria initially, and at now would not have arisen and problem ISIS. We had to act by means of the diplomacy. We could to conclude a treaty with Asad about the coming-out of chemical weapons, and we would have to calm the conflict. Now, cope with ISIS can only a ground operation, but Obama now don't wants to do it. Stirred up a hornet's nest, now too late to play peacemaker. I haven't heard that would Putin voiced plans for assistance to Syria or Iran. But one thing is for sure, if ISIS not stop now, they can attack Israel or Jordan. Obama wants to or not, but without a real military assistance to Iraq can not do, or maybe he thinks Russia will introduce troops there? In Syria, the problem should be solved through diplomacy in the Middle East are already too many hot spots.

What the hell commission to investigate the wreck of the Malaysian Boeing did a month?! They scratched their balls so long to say that we knew for a long time and without them!
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:49 am

Mamont wrote:

Very simply, political correctness does not make you change your attitude toward someone, you just will not openly voice their opinions. In the state of law must guarantee the full equality of all in front of everyone, the offender should be punished, regardless of skin color or sexual orientation, but owing to political correctness, some smart human rights advocates can raise the cry about of discrimination and the violation of rights. If white Americans blame it does not mean that they must allow to sit on their neck, legs dangling.

Mamont wrote:

I think these numbers are far too low, so as not to cause discontent among the population. I heard in the United States has recently been a scandal, members of the KKK for a long time worked in the police somewhere in small town.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 pm

agent-FSS wrote:What the hell commission to investigate the wreck of the Malaysian Boeing did a month?! They scratched their balls so long to say that we knew for a long time and without them!

Yeah, because air crash investigations are sooo easy, it could all be done in a matter of days. :roll:
And in the end we don't even need investigation, because you know everything.

agent-FSS wrote:I think these numbers are far too low, so as not to cause discontent among the population.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:What the hell commission to investigate the wreck of the Malaysian Boeing did a month?! They scratched their balls so long to say that we knew for a long time and without them!

Yeah, because air crash investigations are sooo easy, it could all be done in a matter of days. :roll:

Yes, not too hard, judging by the Algerian airliner that crashed in Africa. There commission completed its work for the week. Deciphering of the black boxes, if they are not damaged can't take a month. Experts do not even got to the crash site, see whether, in that place dangerously. Okay, well, now there not shoots and you can safely proceed to examination of wreckage. However no one to hurry, though they are still in the same place. We knew that the investigation one should not entrust with the British.
Mamont wrote:And in the end we don't even need investigation, because you know everything.

Why? What do we know? We know only then that all "independent" American and European newspapers and TV channels vying rushed to accuse Russia, barely the fuming wreckage fell to the ground. About the presumption of innocence, "defenders of democracy", somehow accidentally forgot. However, even the current published data do not point to the perpetrators. Well, we have become accustomed.
Under international law all are equal, but there are those who are more equal than others.
However, even the current published data do not point to the perpetrators. I can assure you, if would my country was to blame, they conducted the investigation to a whirlwind pace for a few days and without delay.
Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:I think these numbers are far too low, so as not to cause discontent among the population.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Do you need a list of names? I have no proof. This is just my assumption.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:35 pm

So Agent-FSS Obama just got the okay to arm and train the Syrian rebel opposition. Looks like the US backs the rebels and Russia backs Assad regime. Who do you think will win this civil war? I have my doubts about the rebels because I was under the impression that they lacked in numbers. But if ISIS does get destroyed then someone will have to take over Syria or at least the land controlled by ISIS. Maybe ISIS members will abandon ISIS to join the rebels opposition? I wonder how that will work out? Obama is pretty sure on no ground troops but it sounds like the Syrian civil war will end in the next couple of years. What will happen when the US backed rebels are vs. the Russian backed Assad regime? Could you see trouble with relations or some sort of war? The Ukraine thing could start some kind of exchange with NATO forces and Russia troops. Scary times we live in.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 am

JamesPup wrote:So Agent-FSS Obama just got the okay to arm and train the Syrian rebel opposition. Looks like the US backs the rebels and Russia backs Assad regime. Who do you think will win this civil war? I have my doubts about the rebels because I was under the impression that they lacked in numbers. But if ISIS does get destroyed then someone will have to take over Syria or at least the land controlled by ISIS. Maybe ISIS members will abandon ISIS to join the rebels opposition? I wonder how that will work out? Obama is pretty sure on no ground troops but it sounds like the Syrian civil war will end in the next couple of years. What will happen when the US backed rebels are vs. the Russian backed Assad regime? Could you see trouble with relations or some sort of war? The Ukraine thing could start some kind of exchange with NATO forces and Russia troops. Scary times we live in.

It's decision completely expected. Till the elections, there are not a lot of time and Obama obviously does not want to violate his promise not to send more troops to the Middle East. We have no other choice but to support Assad, given a disagreement with the United States, and what is more in Syria located one of the few Russian naval bases. Win in Syria force who will support the population, and they is on the side of Assad. If the rebels win in Syria there will chaos like into Iraq. Support rebels, your authority shows short-sighted councilors and the administration of President ( instruct rabble and give to him weapon, tantamount give to monkey a grenade, the current situation with ISIS it clearly shows), or, more likely - the desire to achieve goals by any means. American military instructors are prepared soldiers well skedaddle from the battlefield, that clearly shows the behaviour of the armies of countries like Georgia and the current Iraq, so the Syrian rebels have no chance, unless it is the same crazy terrorists as ISIS, only more obedient. What will happen when the US backed rebels are vs. the Russian backed Assad regime? To this question yet I can't answer, I venture to think I am a good analyst, but we must wait and see the situation, to gather more information. There is a certain confrontation between our two countries, but I suppose war open or secret not yet. Ukraine is just - small coin, we can say the tool through which some very influential people try to solve their problems. On the American side is primarily to embroil Russia with Europe, weaken and slow down our economic growth by sanctions (they will be introduced in any case, regardless of how the crisis will occur in the Ukraine), ideally the task completely block our energy trade with Europe to American companies have been able to occupy this niche, it's not only bring big profits, but and subjugate Europe even more. The New Cold War will contribute to an increase in NATO defense spending, the arms trade business among the three most profitable, and the United States, as we know, a world leader in this field. Additional burden on the military industry the US rendered very positive impact on your economy, if this will not enough, can expect a small local war in Europe, without mutual nuclear exchange, for this purpose, there are countries such as Poland or the Baltic states, is now added to them yet, and Ukraine, while us the aggressor naturally again expose, as the American-European media have repeatedly proven. In the meantime, the "independent" publications write here are little articles to calm American inhabitants: https://theweek.com/article/index/26813 ... uclear-war no having nothing common with reality and causing laughter among my compatriots.
By the way the combat capability of NATO forces has never been tested in combat with the forces of a large and technically equal country, and if they have problems even with weak opponents, the implications for NATO very is not comforting.
Scary times we live in. In this I agree, but the situation like '62 still far away.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Wow, this was an interesting thread. Lots of ground covered.

Paragraphs, people! Makes it easier to read. ;)

This ISIS/ISIL situation is completely dumb. As an American with an extreme disdain for war, I see my country about to make the next mistake in a decades-long series of international misadventures.

We are going to arm some rebels in Syria now? I've seen this movie before. I bet every cent I own that the United States will be bombing those exact same people in about 15 years. This keeps happening over and over. There's a sh*tty situation in some country most Americans have never heard of, so we flex our muscle; sell some weapons, maybe do some bombing. Then it isn't long before things get worse in that country.

We propped up the Shah in Iran and it gave us the Islamic Revolution and that big hostage situation. So we gave weapons to Iraq so they could fight Iran. Then Iraq invades Kuwait and we have to fight Iraq.

We arm the Muhajadeen in the 80's to fight the Soviet Union. A generation later, we have to bomb them and get mired in a useless war.

Vietnam. A civil war that should have been over in a few months got dragged out across three decades and killed millions more people including 50-some thousand Americans and did not change the outcome one bit. Vietnam went communist, communism burned itself out and now we buy shirts made there.

I won't pretend that the United States should never do anything about conflicts abroad, but we really need to stop making them worse. Getting involved in another Middle East war is only going to set us up for the next war in the Middle East. Something like ISIS can easily be contained until it burns itself out. Their fascist ideology is unsustainable in the information age.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 pm

I renamed this thread "Russian hunger pangs" when it seemed Russia was going to absorb Ukraine after a few decades of freedom, but didn't wanna do it outright - that might have provoked the US to send troops in without hesitation - so it's doing it bit by bit - first Crimea, now eastern Ukraine, who knows what's next. And Russia is using separatists and rebels to do this, not its own army, although its army equipment has been seen with the separatists and rebels. Of course, we're not interested in taking over Syria and Iraq, but we too are gong to use rebels to fight ISIL/ISIS/Islamic State with American equipment, heh. And this isn't even over Israel, but over the will to impose Sunni sharia law over a new caliphate - a religious war.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”