Russia Demystified

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Agent-FSS sorry to hear the bad news http://news.msn.com/us/do-svidaniya-pab ... ng-company

This beer sucks so bad. I would rather not drink beer then have a Pabst. You can't even find it at a bar it is so bad. If I owned this company I would sell it rate away. They will have to create an all new beer that actual tastes good to get this company out of the hole it has fallen into. The label sucks too and it so old. I feel sorry for you if this beer starts popping up at bars and restaurants in Russia. Russians should go back to drinking vodka instead of Pabst. Pabst should have gone bankrupt years ago. They should really just stop making this beer.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Lone Star, and Colt 45 are part of the deal too, lol.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Wow, this was an interesting thread. Lots of ground covered.<...................>

I'm always happy to chat, if have a good conversationalist. You are an intelligent and reasonable man. If would into America was more such people like you, perhaps your soldiers not so frequently fought, and taxpayers not to finance questionable gambles like ISIS.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 am

JamesPup wrote:Agent-FSS sorry to hear the bad news http://news.msn.com/us/do-svidaniya-pab ... ng-company

This beer sucks so bad. I would rather not drink beer then have a Pabst. You can't even find it at a bar it is so bad. If I owned this company I would sell it rate away. They will have to create an all new beer that actual tastes good to get this company out of the hole it has fallen into. The label sucks too and it so old. I feel sorry for you if this beer starts popping up at bars and restaurants in Russia. Russians should go back to drinking vodka instead of Pabst. Pabst should have gone bankrupt years ago. They should really just stop making this beer.

Do you think that at Russians didn't turn out to breathe new life into this business? For Americans, this should be good news, especially for those who have not lost their jobs due to bankruptcy Pabst. To be honest, me not care be it's a beer in our country or not, I do not like beer, and almost did not drink, only for company's sake. In Russia we have enough of their breweries, and in bars and restaurants prefer to order German or Czech beer. I'll surprise you, but vodka is not historically Russian drink, it was brought to us from Sweden in the 16th century. Until that time, we not to had strong drink in our country. But modern vodka is different from vodka which drank our grandparents, mainly manufacturing technology and alcoholic strength. I'll surprise you the second time, if I say that I do not drink vodka at all?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:04 am

Big-Will wrote:Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Lone Star, and Colt 45 are part of the deal too, lol.

Why so pessimistic :D ? Rejoice that in America somebody yet invested money, the external debt of 99% of GDP is almost the default, I'd not risk.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Agent -FSS you were right. Here is a newer link to Russian warplanes flying near the US. http://news.msn.com/us/russian-fighters ... ear-alaska

Russia wants to scare the US of attack for helping Ukraine. I don’t think the US will be intimidated by anyone. I think it will encourage the US to want to get involved in the Ukraine affair. I guess it is just routine though for the US to intercept Russia’s aircraft that fly near US air space. I still think Russia was trying to send a message.

What about his of a Russian billionaire being arrested? http://news.msn.com/world/billionaires- ... s-crashing

So did this guy break the law or was he falsely arrested? It says he was too into politics or was into money laundering? What is it with rich guys in Russia having to do illegal activity? Are they all in the mafia? If I was that rich I think I would just be chilling out and not doing anything constructive. I would still own all the businesses but would just have others running everything. How stupid can you be to commit crimes that can land you in prison for 7 years. If they are that rich why do they have to be breaking the law to get even more money? They are so greedy. Nothing else but that.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:29 pm

JamesPup wrote:Agent -FSS you were right. Here is a newer link to Russian warplanes flying near the US. http://news.msn.com/us/russian-fighters ... ear-alaska

Russia wants to scare the US of attack for helping Ukraine. I don’t think the US will be intimidated by anyone. I think it will encourage the US to want to get involved in the Ukraine affair. I guess it is just routine though for the US to intercept Russia’s aircraft that fly near US air space. I still think Russia was trying to send a message.

What about his of a Russian billionaire being arrested? http://news.msn.com/world/billionaires- ... s-crashing

So did this guy break the law or was he falsely arrested? It says he was too into politics or was into money laundering? What is it with rich guys in Russia having to do illegal activity? Are they all in the mafia? If I was that rich I think I would just be chilling out and not doing anything constructive. I would still own all the businesses but would just have others running everything. How stupid can you be to commit crimes that can land you in prison for 7 years. If they are that rich why do they have to be breaking the law to get even more money? They are so greedy. Nothing else but that.

Russia wants to train own pilots strategic bombers. Tu-95 MS reliable and test of time, not to plant the same untrained pilots at the helm of the Tu-160. At the same time we are giving to understand that the placement of a missile defense system in Europe is not too much trouble, there are alternative ways of delivering our nuclear weapons, and fly rockets with nuclear warheads will not be through Europe, we're not idiots, their dispatch through the Arctic Ocean, so shorter and faster. Your confidence in the fact that the United States has nothing to fear, based on films from Hollywood? Or on the fact that most countries are too small and do not have a large army and equivalent weapons? Or those tales about impoverished Russia where in army of everything is very bad?
United States has been embroiled in the affairs of Ukraine, spending $ 5 billion to the sponsorship of the change of power and now turning a blind eye to the fact that makes the current Ukrainian leadership. Marionette Poroshenko arrived in the United States so as to personally gratify President Obama? Authorities in such countries as Poland and the Baltic states were happy, they will have spare day off.
I'll watch and laugh when to the shores of Canada (these guys is still have aviation? when Canada sent to Hungary CF-35 I was sooo scared) will fly on a combat mission Tu-160 and F-18 will try to catch goal that flies much faster and above him. If there is a convoy like the Su-27 or MiG-31, I really do not envy to those pilots taking off to intercept. For the United States, Russia has subs, we do not need to send strategic aircraft, rather it is a check for your military in order to those is not bored. Russia does not want war, but to attack us do not advise anyone, in the entire history, hunters over our lands and wealth were so many, and where they are now? You never wondered why need for the United States such a huge and ever-increasing military budget? Do you think that the United States Army is really the most powerful in the world?

With regards to the arrest of a billionaire, I would say it is high time to put him in jail. Of course, he broke the law. Politics has absolutely nothing to do with him, he does not try to climb there. Some billionaires during the privatization of our businesses in the 90s, too, broke the law, but they were lucky to escape abroad, but now they still dare to pour our country sh*t, yelp with permission of the American State Department.
I don't know why the rich guys act so. In the United States millionaires did not break the law?
The Mafia is all over the world, gangsters over the world are doing one and the same thing. As for the Russian mafia, I can not know everything, but I know exactly what these guys very dangerously and better stay away from their for own safety.
Greed has ruined many person. I think this is the case.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Well I guess I would base my confidence on that Russia has never attacked the US before and there has not been any fighting yet so why would it start. I’m not much of a fan of Russian villain movies. There have been some good ones but I really can’t even think of one that I like to much. I do like James Bond movies though but I can’t even think of one where Russia is the enemy. I am really looking forward to the next Bond movie. I heard it may have some black actor be the villain. And maybe that 7 years a slave black chick may be in it. I really haven’t heard anything truthful yet. If it will be as good as Skyfall than I will be happy. I thought it was a good movie.

I do think countries are too small and would love to see countries unite and become bigger. I thought what almost happened in Scotland was a mistake. I’d like to see Europe unite and be as strong and big as America.

I do know of stories of Russian weapons like ships rusting. I guess that is just in the movies though. I have seen in the newspaper that Russia’s military is very close to the US’s military. I think some numbers were different. Like one had more subs and the other had more nuclear weapons or something. It looked very fun to think of what a war would be like but this was like 7 years ago. I don’t think a war will happen with Russia like that. If there ever is fighting with Russia and NATO I guess I would think Russia would win. They would be able to send reinforcements too easily.

I don’t really know that much about Poroshenko. I am not too interested in the Ukraine stuff anymore.

Yeah Hitler did attack Russia and he lost big time. I wouldn’t attack Russia myself. Maybe no country will ever attack Russia again. I think only terrorism we be what attacks the US. Though Russia kind of did invade Ukraine. So I guess if Russia will play offence then they may have to play defense.

I think Obama wanted to cut the military budget. I would say that the US does have the best military but I may be wrong. I would think next or first would be Russia. I really don’t know how good Russia’s military would be compared to the US. Each country has different numbers of weapons counts. How good certain aircraft and ships would compare I don’t know. I always thought that the US had a little better stuff than Russia but I may be wrong. I think of how the US is dependant on Russia to get NASA astronauts into space rate now. That does show that the US is having some money problems. But I think recently it was said that some companies will be bringing US astronauts into space soon.

I do think that the US military is the best one in the world. Russia may tie it but again the numbers of weapons and abilities of them are a little different. I don’t know how to tell which is better the US or Russia. There is no way to test the info.

Yes millionaires do break the laws but usually not billionaires. I guess Donald Sterling was like the last one but what he did wasn’t illegal just racist.

Yeah my own family was in the Italian Mafia years ago. My father wasn’t in it and so it stopped there. I really never hear about any mafia in the US ever. A few years back there was some major busts in the Italian mafia in New York. But since then there has not been any thing in the news about any US mafias I believe.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Mamont where have you been? I just read this interesting article. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/16/world/age ... =allsearch

It talks about a Muslim of Europe that reminds me of you. Mamont are you Muslim or do you have family heritage to be one???

It even talks about Croatia and a wife for an al-Qaeda member from there. It was pretty freaky for me.

I hope the answers are no but whatever. I thought BUG was Muslim from the beginning for me here.

If so don’t do any illegal sh*t please as it is scary enough.

I hope it is just my schizophrenia and bipolar speaking!
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 pm

JamesPup wrote:Well I guess I would base my confidence on that Russia has never attacked the US before and there has not been any fighting yet so why would it start. I’m not much of a fan of Russian villain movies. There have been some good ones but I really can’t even think of one that I like to much. I do like James Bond movies though but I can’t even think of one where Russia is the enemy. I am really looking forward to the next Bond movie. I heard it may have some black actor be the villain. And maybe that 7 years a slave black chick may be in it. I really haven’t heard anything truthful yet. If it will be as good as Skyfall than I will be happy. I thought it was a good movie.

We have everything we need for life, so why we should attack? Russia has become so big, not because conducted military expansion, it only breeds discontent of the population, which leads eventually to the guerrilla war, the conquests ended yet in the 18th century. Instead, we prefer show, that together to live better and safer. Many areas were joined to Russia because it was profitable. Say, if the United States suddenly want to become part of Russia, then for you would not have changed anything, except citizenship and money, may have slightly adapted legislation, although I'm not sure, most likely we would have preferred to leave the full autonomy, with preservation all rights, freedoms, property, laws, orders and practices, religion and so on.
Incidentally Russian Empire one of the first countries to recognize the independence of the United States from England, and even sent fleet to the shores of America, to hint to the British, that the choice of the American people must be respected. Our two countries have always a friendly relationship and I do not understand why in the 20th century, they have dramatically deteriorated.
James Bond movies I like too.

JamesPup wrote:I do think countries are too small and would love to see countries unite and become bigger. I thought what almost happened in Scotland was a mistake. I’d like to see Europe unite and be as strong and big as America.

I think that the people of Scotland made a mistake by voting against. I guess, that Scotland could well do without England, finally received autonomy and the right to decide with whom to be and not be included in country which is a de-facto 53 state of the USA. Europe will never be able to fully unite if constantly introduce new members to the EU. Moreover each of the governments of the Eurozone countries have their own interests, it is also a hindrance. I also think that Europe needs core, ability to consolidate and unite all the other countries, it may be the United States or Russia. In addition, a strong and united Europe is a strong contender and rival the United States, for you it is not profitable. I think that General de Gaulle was a very intelligent man, and rightly said that Europe must unite for the prosperity with Russia.

JamesPup wrote:I do know of stories of Russian weapons like ships rusting. I guess that is just in the movies though. I have seen in the newspaper that Russia’s military is very close to the US’s military. I think some numbers were different. Like one had more subs and the other had more nuclear weapons or something. It looked very fun to think of what a war would be like but this was like 7 years ago. I don’t think a war will happen with Russia like that. If there ever is fighting with Russia and NATO I guess I would think Russia would win.

No, it really was. In the 90s the economy was in a terrible state, and even to provide the armed forces was not enough money. Modernization of our army now about 63%, 7 years ago, we were just starting. The problems of course is still there, but I'm sure we will be able to solve them. By the way you earn my respect. I see, you can to think. The main thing do not call Russians - the Nazis, it really very hurts for us.

JamesPup wrote:I think Obama wanted to cut the military budget. I would say that the US does have the best military but I may be wrong. I would think next or first would be Russia. I really don’t know how good Russia’s military would be compared to the US. Each country has different numbers of weapons counts. How good certain aircraft and ships would compare I don’t know. I always thought that the US had a little better stuff than Russia but I may be wrong. I think of how the US is dependant on Russia to get NASA astronauts into space rate now. That does show that the US is having some money problems. But I think recently it was said that some companies will be bringing US astronauts into space soon.

Obama could cut the military budget, and send extra money to support social programs or repayment of foreign debts, but him will not allow it be done. Military corporations live on these high costs, and owning their people reap huge profits. It is no secret that in the United States Government have a powerful and influential lobbyists arms manufacturers. These gentlemen, as Senator McCain & Co have a personal interest in encouraging America actively fight, and get apparently solid reward for promoting the interests of military companies. Project F-35 for the $ 1.5 trillion to obtain a plane that has yet to fly, and its performance characteristics can not be called outstanding. B-2 bombers cost $ 1.5 billion. They fit for war only with countries such as Afghanistan, Russian or Chinese radars see it. Knock down a slow flying goal is very simple, but main a profit for its sale. I have even seen in the United States have a plane with a laser, unit cost of $ 12 billion. Which in actual combat conditions not do any good, but the American army can boast yet another expensive toy. One gets the feeling that the military companies do not care about your defenses, because the attack on a nuclear power no one will. The F-22 is an exception and a really excellent military plane, but it is also the most expensive. US really try to use more advanced technologies and materials, and very quickly able to put new equipment into service. United States dependent on Russia not only in terms of delivering astronauts, rocket engines, but also get most of the titanium for aviation industry and some other materials. Some companies will be bringing US astronauts into space in 2017, that will do American astronauts up to this time? As for the comparison of aircraft and ships is really a difficult question, you can try to compare the specifications, but as will be the case in a real fight hard to say.

JamesPup wrote:I do think that the US military is the best one in the world. Russia may tie it but again the numbers of weapons and abilities of them are a little different. I don’t know how to tell which is better the US or Russia. There is no way to test the info.

In Russia, we think that our military the best in the world, but very much depends on the headquarters. Remember seeing an article where the American military have complained about the poor leadership of the military operations. Indeed, American troops can't do without diapers and air conditioners?
Forgive me if I interfere in other people's affairs...
And what's the story with schizophrenia?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:25 pm

I really didn’t read that much about the astronauts and so I don’t know that much about it. Just that Russia is bringing them up to space now and in the future a few companies will be doing instead. I think one was Space X.

I don’t know what conditions US troops have. I guess they are somewhat spoiled with junk food but that is really all I know. The US had some problems with people cheating on tests in the military a few months ago. But these people were in charge of the nukes of our country so it was seen as a big deal.

The Schizophrenia, I was joking with Mamont. I bet he is at Oktoberfest or something. Just didn’t get why he had quit posting in this thread.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:49 pm

JamesPup wrote:I really didn’t read that much about the astronauts and so I don’t know that much about it. Just that Russia is bringing them up to space now and in the future a few companies will be doing instead. I think one was Space X.

I don’t know what conditions US troops have. I guess they are somewhat spoiled with junk food but that is really all I know. The US had some problems with people cheating on tests in the military a few months ago. But these people were in charge of the nukes of our country so it was seen as a big deal.

The Schizophrenia, I was joking with Mamont. I bet he is at Oktoberfest or something. Just didn’t get why he had quit posting in this thread.

Oktoberfest has already begun. Maybe Mamont there. Or he has nothing to say. This also can be. My cousin should like to get there, given his craving for drink.
In the American army excellent conditions, otherwise people not go to serve there, and there wasn't such a selection. I do not think that your soldiers are spoiled junk food, especially as the menu in the American Army looks quite impressive. However, recruitment in the troops the emigrants in exchange for a simplified scheme for obtaining citizenship inadmissible in my opinion, it does not add to soldiers fighting capacity, as well as over-indulgence combat simulators, instead of emphasis on acquiring skills in requirements of approximate to the fighting. What punishment suffered those candidates?

I heard in the United States is considered bad manners to show his erudition, is that so?
In America really believe that the Russians has no sense of humor?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm not at Oktoberfest (how come Oktoberfest is in September? :P). I don't like it because there's too many people there.
I'm here. It just that I'm still frustrated from when my long ass post got lost. Besides, it's hard to read FSS's posts. As triplemultiplex said "Paragraphs, people! Makes it easier to read. ;)"
Plus, I don't have time to read and respond.

Not only am I not a Muslim, but I'm currently translating the book "Why I Am Not a Muslim" by Ibn Warraq. :P That's one of the reasons I don't have time to be involved in this thread.

That's an interesting article about agent Storm. I've heard of this Croatian woman who joined al Qaeda. I think she's insane. Now that her husband died, she wants to go back, but I don't think Croatian government is too eager to bring her back. Mostly on account of her wanting to become a suicide bomber.

Croatia generally doesn't have problems with Muslim extremists. Mostly because we don't really have Muslim immigrants.
Interestingly, Muslims are majority in Bosnia, but extremists are pretty rare.

I don't have a problem with Muslims but I do have a problem with Islam. This video explains why.
I think Europe should take a firm stand against Muslim extremists. If they don't like our way of life, they can feck off to whatever shithole of a country they came from.
Oh, and I hated debating Muslim creationists about evolution. Glob! They're so indoctrinated. They take Qur'an literally, but disregard its scientific inaccuracies. :roll:

agent-FSS wrote:You never wondered why need for the United States such a huge and ever-increasing military budget? Do you think that the United States Army is really the most powerful in the world?

Yes, of course it is the most powerful military force in the world! And it is the most powerful military force because it spends insane amount of money on its military. Duh!
Last edited by Mamont on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Mamont wrote:I'm not at Oktoberfest (how come Oktoberfest is in September? :P). I don't like it because there's too many people there.

Uh, well, actually, Oktoberfest starts in late September, because the weather is more comfortable. It seems this year from September 21. But I'm not a beer drinker, therefore me do there is nothing, especially go by there not cheap pleasure.

Mamont wrote:I'm here. It just that I'm still frustrated from when my long ass post got lost. Besides, it's hard to read FSS's posts. As triplemultiplex said "Paragraphs, people! Makes it easier to read. ;)"
Plus, I don't have time to read and respont.

I agree that it is necessary to make my posts easier to read, be sure engage it later.

Mamont wrote:Also, it would be pretty difficult to reconcile my sexual orientation with religion that says I should be killed for it. =P

On a sinking ship is no atheists, it is so noted. You are very lucky that you do not live in a Muslim country, they very inventive when kill gays, and alas, they run away to us in Russia. Maybe we can send somebody of them at Eurovision?

Mamont wrote:Not only am I not a Muslim, but I'm currently translating the book "Why I Am Not a Muslim" by Ibn Warraq. :P That's one of the reasons I don't have time to be involved in this thread.

I wish you good luck in the translation of the book, it's a tricky business.

Mamont wrote:I think Europe should take a firm stand against Muslim extremists. If they don't like our way of life, they can feck off to whatever shithole of a country they came from.

This a bunch of extremists simply crazy people with brainwashed false religious teachings, the only way to get rid of them to destroy every last one and cut off their funding. But it can be done only all together.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:You never wondered why need for the United States such a huge and ever-increasing military budget? Do you think that the United States Army is really the most powerful in the world?

Yes, of course it is the most powerful military force in the world! And it is the most powerful military force because it spends insane amount of money on its military. Duh!

Expensive does not mean best, my friend. Price of the American Abrams tanks, if I am not mistaken, $ 2 million, while our T-90 is only $ 400,000, and the performance characteristics of the M1A2 worse than the T-90. And so with the overwhelming majority of American technique, it's very expensive, but it is not the best. I'm not saying that the American aircraft carriers it is time to write off, as well as submarines, them age 30-40 years ...
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Average annual salary in the US is around $48,800, while in Russia it is $8900. It's only logical that American equipment costs more than Russian.
But it's not about how much a piece of machinery costs, but how many pieces a country has. And America has a lot.
US military budget is bigger than those of China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, France, UK, Germany, Japan and India combined.

agent-FSS wrote:and alas, they run away to us in Russia.

I've never heard of LGBT people seeking asylum in Russia. They usually come to Europe and North America.

agent-FSS wrote:Maybe we can send somebody of them at Eurovision?

What's with you and Eurovision? It has always been gay, it's just that now it's more prominent, because it is no longer frowned upon in Western Europe, and also to screw with countries intolerant of gays. Mission accomplished! :P
I don't get what's all the fuss about. I don't like Eurovision. I don't watch it and don't give a damn in which place my country's crappy song will end up.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”