Russia Demystified

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:51 am

Mamont wrote:Average annual salary in the US is around $48,800, while in Russia it is $8900. It's only logical that American equipment costs more than Russian.
But it's not about how much a piece of machinery costs, but how many pieces a country has. And America has a lot.
US military budget is bigger than those of China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, France, UK, Germany, Japan and India combined.

Yes, that's right. At you another opinion how much we should to earn a living? Our GDP is less than six times than that of the United States, it seems logical that we earn less. Of course the annual income should be higher perhaps in two times, but it is maximum. The United States only on health care spent a whole annual budget of our country. If Russia borrow the same amount of money possible we would live not worse. American arms manufacturers simply make money, in any case, the cost of equipment is overestimated by 30-40%. I'm astonished who invent to equip armor with depleted uranium for American tanks or make munitions with it? Who is this genius who had to be put on trial for such an idea? And most importantly no one's nervous about it.

Price USD equal cost paper is multiplied by the Debt Instruments, plus the Fed's assurances the United States (please note this is not the Central Bank of the United States). Even given the fact that the United States possess the largest gold reserves in the world, this hardly provide more than half of all the money. And yet America spends longer than now earns and this can not but cause concern. If we add to this unreasonably high military spending, it may give the impression that the American government preparing for World War, just in case, by any chance happen collapse of the economy and investors will demand their money back. Hmm, now I'm wondering how ordinary Americans will survive if in the United States defaulted happen?

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:and alas, they run away to us in Russia.

I've never heard of LGBT people seeking asylum in Russia. They usually come to Europe and North America.

Of course they do not run away as many as in Europe or North America, but they are.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Maybe we can send somebody of them at Eurovision?

What's with you and Eurovision? It has always been gay, it's just that now it's more prominent, because it is no longer frowned upon in Western Europe, and also to screw with countries intolerant of gays. Mission accomplished! :P
I don't get what's all the fuss about. I don't like Eurovision. I don't watch it and don't give a damn in which place my country's crappy song will end up.

My God, what happened to traditional values ​​in Europe? With the education? With human institutions? With the perception of the world? I still hope that at someone from the representatives of the European authorities have his own opinion and conscience.

It seems that the authorities in the United States compares country with the sacred Indian cow or some higher force that can do anything you want:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/21/ambassador-says-obama-has-legal-basis-conduct-airs/. This is outrageous! What the hell?! What's the point in organizations such as the UN or the OSCE?
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby Mamont » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 pm

agent-FSS wrote:My God, what happened to traditional values ​​in Europe?

Which ones? Misogyny? Racism? Prohibition of free speech? Inquisition?

agent-FSS wrote:With the education?

Yes, now everybody has a right to education, and people now are better educated than in the whole history of the world. You got a problem with that?

agent-FSS wrote:With human institutions?

Again, which ones? Public executions?

agent-FSS wrote:With the perception of the world?

It's gotten better with better education.

agent-FSS wrote:I still hope that at someone from the representatives of the European authorities have his own opinion and conscience.

They do. That's why now we have human rights. Something your country lacks, but you'll never get it. Now with that backward, post-communist, submissive, Mother-Russia-is-the-best-country-in-the-world mindset. :roll: Go educate yourself; explore the world. It doesn't begin with Kaliningrad and end with Vladivostok.

Let me tell you something, in case you didn't know (and it seems you didn't). I'm no less human than you are. I deserve same rights as you. Whom I am sexually attracted to, how I look, how I act, how I dress is no business of yours. Try to take that away from me, and you'll have a hammer and a sickle waiting for you.
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 am

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:My God, what happened to traditional values ​​in Europe?

Which ones? Misogyny? Racism? Prohibition of free speech? Inquisition?

You're all already enumerated, more I'm is nothing can't to say.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:With the education?

Yes, now everybody has a right to education, and people now are better educated than in the whole history of the world. You got a problem with that?

Of course we all now better educated. In Europe so concerned about the rights of children, then in some countries can not force children to learn, prohibited coerce to learn. I hope you can find on the map the Pacific Ocean? Panama? Or let's say the Fiji Islands? Some may not. Representatives of the Department of State might accidentally confuse the Czech Republic with Chechnya, or accidentally throw a bomb on Iran, accidentally confuse with Iraq, but it's such nonsense ... 2 + 2x2 =? prompt me? Some educated people say that the sun revolve around the Earth, according to opinion polls, I hope you are not one of those? Who won the Second World War of course you know there in Europe? Education is available to everyone, but not everyone learns good or understand the school subjects.
I have no problems there.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:With human institutions?

Again, which ones? Public executions?

Thank God as yet to execute not humans. But the giraffe from the zoo still sorry.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:With the perception of the world?

It's gotten better with better education.

I mean too much confidence to the American and European mass media and too one-sided opinions in light of certain events.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:I still hope that at someone from the representatives of the European authorities have his own opinion and conscience.

They do. That's why now we have human rights. Something your country lacks, but you'll never get it. Now with that backward, post-communist, submissive, Mother-Russia-is-the-best-country-in-the-world mindset. :roll: Go educate yourself; explore the world. It doesn't begin with Kaliningrad and end with Vladivostok.

I will not argue, they do when it is profitable. Yes you have the rights, and just a sea of ​​freedom, important not drown in it, because the most free system, it is anarchy. Perhaps in Europe lacks the party of pedophiles, full of happiness, they, too, have rights. In any case in Norway intend something to organize. Freedom and rights should be within reason. No I do not notice infringement of my rights. To me forbid watch foreign channels? Read foreign newspapers? Wrote you? Speak, what I think? And for a normal life, we are able arrange ourselves, without assistance of any caring wise men from the United States, them spit upon us, their worry only money and authority.
And of course Mother-Russia-is-the-best-country-in-the-world, as you say, any true patriot confirm it's, a time will come and you will see for yourself.

Mamont wrote:Let me tell you something, in case you didn't know (and it seems you didn't). I'm no less human than you are. I deserve same rights as you. Whom I am sexually attracted to, how I look, how I act, how I dress is no business of yours. Try to take that away from me, and you'll have a hammer and a sickle waiting for you.

I in no way have no doubt that you are a person and absolutely agree that we both have the same rights. Once again, me deeply spit upon your sexually attracted, how you look, how you act, and how you dress. I don't care! Than you so annoy the USSR? By the way there were free education and free medical service and all foods were natural and high-quality, do you think that it's was very bad?
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby Mamont » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Why do I even bother? I must be a even bigger masochist than I though. Okay, let go!

agent-FSS wrote:I hope you can find on the map the Pacific Ocean? Panama? Or let's say the Fiji Islands?

Of course I can.

agent-FSS wrote:Some may not.

That's your argument? Some people can't find Fiji on the map, so that means education is getting worse?
Look at UN's statistic on global education, and draw conclusions from that.

agent-FSS wrote:Representatives of the Department of State might accidentally confuse the Czech Republic with Chechnya, or accidentally throw a bomb on Iran, accidentally confuse with Iraq,

:lol: You believe that?! Word to the wise: don't believe everything you read on the internet.

agent-FSS wrote: 2 + 2x2 =? prompt me?

Image
You know, I went to elementary school. I can do basic maths.

agent-FSS wrote:Some educated people say that the sun revolve around the Earth, according to opinion polls

No, those are uneducated people.

agent-FSS wrote:I hope you are not one of those?

Image

agent-FSS wrote:Thank God as yet to execute not humans. But the giraffe from the zoo still sorry.

At least we don't execute dissidants with plutonium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_ ... Litvinenko

agent-FSS wrote:I mean too much confidence to the American and European mass media and too one-sided opinions in light of certain events.

Right... American and European media are one-sided. Tell us about great, totally objective, not at all up Putin's ass Russian media.

agent-FSS wrote: Yes you have the rights, and just a sea of ​​freedom, important not drown in it, because the most free system, it is anarchy.

Your mindset is obviously stuck in post-communist world view, and you can't comprehend what freedom is.

agent-FSS wrote:Perhaps in Europe lacks the party of pedophiles, full of happiness, they, too, have rights.

Image

agent-FSS wrote: No I do not notice infringement of my rights.

"I don't notice infringement of my rights, therefor no one's rights are being infringed. I am the only one that matters and I am the center of the universe. Everyone should be like me."

agent-FSS wrote:To me forbid watch foreign channels? Read foreign newspapers? Wrote you? Speak, what I think? And for a normal life, we are able arrange ourselves, without assistance of any caring wise men from the United States

Now that was what I was looking for. That post communist mind set.
"Hurrr, I can watch foreign TV, that means none of my rights are being violated."

agent-FSS wrote:them spit upon us, their worry only money and authority.

Oh, yes, tell us about evil imperialists from the west, and great and noble Russians.
Pасскажи нам о великой русской душе!

agent-FSS wrote:And of course Mother-Russia-is-the-best-country-in-the-world, as you say, any true patriot confirm it's, a time will come and you will see for yourself.

I rest my case.
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:19 am

Wow I have like nothing to add. I guess I could say my father served in the military during The Vietnam War but was stationed in Panama. There was some talk like a few days ago of Putin helping fight ISIS but I think that has passed. More like hearing how Iran is not liking what the US is doing in Syria. To think I was liking Rouhani and Iran and not minding if they even had a nuclear program. But if they will not support the US in the fight against ISIS in Syria then I see a problem. Assad should lose his fight anyways. Why is Russia being so afraid to help Assad with the US helping the rebels? I can’t wait so see Russia pop up in Syria soon. If they would in Ukraine then why not Syria? Maybe Syria has not been part of Russia but you would think Assad would agree to anything.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:49 am

Mamont wrote:Why do I even bother? I must be a even bigger masochist than I though. Okay, let go!

Listen, don't worry and don’t take it personally things too seriously. Maybe we can even be friends in the future.
Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:I hope you can find on the map the Pacific Ocean? Panama? Or let's say the Fiji Islands?

Of course I can.

I'm happy for you.
Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Some may not.

That's your argument? Some people can't find Fiji on the map, so that means education is getting worse?
Look at UN's statistic on global education, and draw conclusions from that.

Clear. I will try in the future to refrain from Russian sarcasm ...
Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Representatives of the Department of State might accidentally confuse the Czech Republic with Chechnya, or accidentally throw a bomb on Iran, accidentally confuse with Iraq,

:lol: You believe that?! Word to the wise: don't believe everything you read on the internet.

It was a news briefing or interview, after the terrorist attack in Boston, what internet?
Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote: 2 + 2x2 =? prompt me?

You know, I went to elementary school. I can do basic maths.

Clear. I will try in the future to refrain from Russian sarcasm ... And the jokes too. It's just a joke on the advice of a humorist, in fact, what for angry? :lol: True answer you have not given.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Some educated people say that the sun revolve around the Earth, according to opinion polls

No, those are uneducated people.

As uneducated (!), there seems to be even a couple of professors were .. on astronomy, Galileo Galilei turned over in his grave in shame, I think... :lol:

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Thank God as yet to execute not humans. But the giraffe from the zoo still sorry.

At least we don't execute dissidants with plutonium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_ ... Litvinenko

Ah, good heavens , as we are tired of listening in Russia bullsh*t of this magnitude ... What we someone there has poisoned, then someone somewhere murdered, then someone imagined that almost the entire Russian army drove into Ukraine, then we plan to attack the Baltic States, then the attack on Georgia, I wish so that at foreign reporters, who tell lies, х*й вместо носа вырос, for coverage of the events in this country, then our president almost personally passenger airliners knocks down... how long it's will last!? It's enough to try the patience of a saint! When will they choke with their vile articles!? :evil:
I'd prefer answer eloquent Russian obscene language, but don't want... If we decide to kill someone, just to shoot him, it's easier, cheaper, safer and faster, and will not playact such idiotic farce.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:I mean too much confidence to the American and European mass media and too one-sided opinions in light of certain events.

Right... American and European media are one-sided. Tell us about great, totally objective, not at all up Putin's ass Russian media.

The truth finds way out, but there are times when it is too late to learn.

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:them spit upon us, their worry only money and authority.

Oh, yes, tell us about evil imperialists from the west, and great and noble Russians.

No, I want to hear about the evil bearded Russian barbarians, who riding on bears, with Kalashnikov rifles, drunk and just sleep and see how occupy all Europe, we have so small country and there's no resources for life !. . We're not noble! Merely just liberated Europe from Napoleon and Hitler, yes absolutely not noble, us do not get used to die for someone else's freedom; simply helped Bulgaria and Serbia to gain independence from the Ottoman Empire, the cost of the lives of our soldiers, but in general it's not noble; subsidized all Soviet republics and Warsaw Pact countries in order to now listen to pleasing for ears thanks... the list may continue. But I'm too lazy.

Mamont wrote:Pасскажи нам о великой русской душе!

Да с превеликим удовольствием! С чего начать? (Yes, with great pleasure! Where do you start?)
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:49 am

JamesPup wrote:Wow I have like nothing to add. I guess I could say my father served in the military during The Vietnam War but was stationed in Panama. There was some talk like a few days ago of Putin helping fight ISIS but I think that has passed. More like hearing how Iran is not liking what the US is doing in Syria. To think I was liking Rouhani and Iran and not minding if they even had a nuclear program. But if they will not support the US in the fight against ISIS in Syria then I see a problem. Assad should lose his fight anyways. Why is Russia being so afraid to help Assad with the US helping the rebels? I can’t wait so see Russia pop up in Syria soon. If they would in Ukraine then why not Syria? Maybe Syria has not been part of Russia but you would think Assad would agree to anything.

To understand what Americans feel when they talk about Vietnam, I always think of our war in Afghanistan, 1979-89, a lot of dead soldiers, the post-war psychological disorders, dissatisfaction of citizens, financial costs and in the end, all in vain. In real fights your father did not participate, right? During the anti-terrorist operation in Chechnya, the younger brother of my mother fought there, was wounded and was awarded the Order, also brother my cousin was there, still remembers this hell ...
We do not refuse to send weapons and military advisers in Iraq. I'm more concerned about rumors of a possible nuclear program in Ukraine ...
Iran and Rouhani have no choice, ISIS too dangerous, but joint action under question. While citizens of Syria support Assad's, he did not lose his fight.
Russia always been afraid of their actions, historically, because Western countries always reputed any our actions incorrect and bad. We have always asking yourself this question: why can not we protect their citizens on the territory of other countries if they are in danger of extermination and are asking for our help? why we can not answer on gunnery blows, apply of precision weapons to attack a positions repeatedly bombarding our own territory, as does Israel? Why we do not support open allies, if others can? Why do we tolerate unreasonable bullying in our address? The answer is very simple - on the Russia pouring down sh*t even if we do nothing, and if it turns out that we are blame, Russia generally will ready to break into pieces, and all foreign media and russophobes will be foaming at the mouth to scream: Behold, we're warned that Russia is dangerous, let's bomb the her!
I do not see any reason to join Syria to Russia, even in the form of autonomy with complete self-government, even though we know how deal with Muslim countries, but why do we need extra problems in the region, which more and more like a powder keg?
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Okay so agent-FSS you want to hear about Russian jokes and stereotypes? I just remembered this link that shows what I believe to be Russians. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJCeJ7xPQgw I remember I Polish family I knew used to make jokes like this one but I am sure the link is Russian. I really don’t know that many Russian stereotypes in media. I have known like one Russian ethnic person but he was very American and talked American. In California a person will run into some Russia speaking people and who have the Russian accent. There are even some grocery stores that are like Russian and European around.

Yes my father didn’t fight in a real fight. He got lucky. I have had family members who had though. Like my grand father fought during WWII in a submarine against Japan, he helped sink ships. And I had a great uncle who fought during the Korean War and killed people. And I have an uncle who fought during the Vietnam war but was stationed in Germany. He didn’t see combat. My great uncle did have some problems later in life because of what he saw. Like he did see a friend of his dead who had been beheaded and his body was strung up on a tree.

Russians think Ukraine has a nuclear program? That sounds kind of stupid. I think that if that was at all true it would be in the news everywhere. That must be like Russian tabloids you are reading this from.

Well Ukraine only had some protesters and there really wasn’t extermination in question. The president ran away as he was probably going to face criminal charges for having the military fight the protesters. I think helping fight extermination of people is a good thing but Ukraine was at no point of that happening when Russia invaded Crimea.

If Russia gets invaded then do just like Israel. I think the US would also. But Ukraine didn’t attack Russia.

I wouldn’t want to have a Middle Eastern country be apart of the US also. It is a big powder keg.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:04 pm

JamesPup wrote:Okay so agent-FSS you want to hear about Russian jokes and stereotypes? I just remembered this link that shows what I believe to be Russians. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJCeJ7xPQgw I remember I Polish family I knew used to make jokes like this one but I am sure the link is Russian. I really don’t know that many Russian stereotypes in media. I have known like one Russian ethnic person but he was very American and talked American. In California a person will run into some Russia speaking people and who have the Russian accent. There are even some grocery stores that are like Russian and European around.

Funny video :lol: , thanks, I can with certainty say that the actor was a Russian (or from the post-Soviet space), and a typical Slavic accent plus the Russian language. Poles are same the Slavs and we have common roots with the Germans and Ukrainians, in addition, they some time were part of the Russian Empire, we have almost a similar sense of humor.
I also know not too many stereotypes about Americans, but if I were asked to describe the characteristics of the average American would come out something like this: enterprising, patriotic, having a little trouble with being overweight, fond of fast food, not too educated, not too quick-witted, friendly, always with a smile, to rate highly family values, loves to sue for any trifles.
In the 90s, many Russian moved to the United States in search of a better life, they can be understood, and settled mainly in Florida and California, do not know why. During this time, many completely assimilated, but the emphasis is inevitable, at our languages, different pronunciation and diction. And how do you perceive the Russian language? He seems to you funny or strange? We believe that the Russian language is beautiful and very informative, but also very difficult, almost like Japanese and Chinese, but English is the best for business. I think between the two our countries is too low cultural exchange, our people know too little about each other, which in turn leads to misunderstandings, and ultimately to conflict. I believe that any nation should be respected and considered, with their interests. I'm judge people by their actions, not by skin color or nationality.

JamesPup wrote:Russians think Ukraine has a nuclear program? That sounds kind of stupid. I think that if that was at all true it would be in the news everywhere. That must be like Russian tabloids you are reading this from.

No, we are not saying that Ukraine now has a nuclear weapons program, but we fear that it can start to work with it. Indeed it was the opinion of Russian experts to our tabloids, no mention in the foreign press, I been able to find English, even on RT. I'll try to translate:
On the territory of Ukraine are deposits of uranium, nuclear power units, where there is an opportunity to enrich nuclear fuel. Ballistic missiles produced in local factories in the Soviet era. All this will allow the country for ten years to make a nuclear weapon, according to Russian experts. According to them, much faster Ukraine can make a "dirty bomb."

Ukrainian Defense Minister Valeriy Geletey September 14 announced the possibility of developing nuclear weapons in the event that if the West refuses to help the country. "If today we can not defend Ukraine if the world will not help us, we will be forced to go back to the creation of these weapons," - said the head of the defense department.


True Geletey known for his bizarre statements, and they should be treated with skepticism, but on the other hand from such the military cadres can expect anything.

JamesPup wrote:Well Ukraine only had some protesters and there really wasn’t extermination in question. The president ran away as he was probably going to face criminal charges for having the military fight the protesters. I think helping fight extermination of people is a good thing but Ukraine was at no point of that happening when Russia invaded Crimea.

I treat to ex-president Yanukovych is very negative, and with contempt, I would not mind if he was arrested.
We think that the incorporation of the Crimea, it was necessary to avoid of what happened in the Donbass.

JamesPup wrote:I wouldn’t want to have a Middle Eastern country be apart of the US also. It is a big powder keg.

Let's hope that play with fire near this keg will not lead to disaster.
mudlick
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby mudlick » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:03 am

putn should eat a pierohe platter that disfigures his face and then post a blog where he plays the board game 'risk'

seinfeild: ukraine is not weak i smssh your board!
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:10 pm

mudlick wrote:putn should eat a pierohe platter that disfigures his face and then post a blog where he plays the board game 'risk'

seinfeild: ukraine is not weak i smssh your board!

How our president annoy personally you? Destroy the reputation of a leader is part of the information war, this is its meaning, especially if the leaders of other countries can not boast high public support and particular success in the political arena.
Ukraine is not weak, country almost bankrupt.
mudlick
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby mudlick » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:31 pm

here is my propaganda. he needs to be restrained by the people. i made this in 2011 in foresight of a problem. if you want an explanation on the symbolism i will post it. otherwise i am just going to make stupid jokes because obviously nobody gives a sh*t about my propaganda
Image
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:59 pm

mudlick you have a cool drawing. So why is a giant being tied down by people who are playing soccer on top of the giant verses animals? What is the red thing in the corner? Is it a tree or Chinese writing or what? I wish you sell some of your work and can afford living expenses. So I’d like to hear this propaganda be explained. Is it suppose to be like that Jack Black movie Gulliver‘s Travels? Does that guy still make movies?
What seems to be the officer problem?
mudlick
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby mudlick » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Thanks


Putin is the Urals as Gulliver's Travels they are playing World Cup on his torso. the tai chi animals versus the standard ballet poses for man and woman. east and west. the referees are the chinese symbol and the glagolitic letter for tree. the caucasus tree of life and the winter olympics he has one iron fist free to dominate ukraine. otherwise he is strapped down. mount ararat from armenia is keeping his head down. borat is interviewing him.


the point is if we want to have a nice friendly World Cup 2018 in Russia, treat this dispute like a ballet or tai chi. fine let Putin take Crimea, there was no fight, but to be greedy and start a war for the rest is shameful. there was something called the Non-Aligned movement during the Cold War. 2nd and 3rd world nations who refused to take sides. i dont think the European Union should get anymore powerful and i dont think Russia needs to conquer Ukraine over having a trading partner.

i am really tired of having an opinion but i got myself in over my head so now here i am. i am trying to be an entrepeneur one drawing at a time but its a lot of stress having 100 customers a year than one employer.

i also have a yugoslavia diplomatic cartoon in the fan sites board. i am eager for a debate on that if anyone is interested
agent-FSS
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Russian hunger pangs

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:54 pm

mudlick wrote:Thanks


Putin is the Urals as Gulliver's Travels they are playing World Cup on his torso. the tai chi animals versus the standard ballet poses for man and woman. east and west. the referees are the chinese symbol and the glagolitic letter for tree. the caucasus tree of life and the winter olympics he has one iron fist free to dominate ukraine. otherwise he is strapped down. mount ararat from armenia is keeping his head down. borat is interviewing him.


the point is if we want to have a nice friendly World Cup 2018 in Russia, treat this dispute like a ballet or tai chi. fine let Putin take Crimea, there was no fight, but to be greedy and start a war for the rest is shameful. there was something called the Non-Aligned movement during the Cold War. 2nd and 3rd world nations who refused to take sides. i dont think the European Union should get anymore powerful and i dont think Russia needs to conquer Ukraine over having a trading partner.

i am really tired of having an opinion but i got myself in over my head so now here i am. i am trying to be an entrepeneur one drawing at a time but its a lot of stress having 100 customers a year than one employer.

i also have a yugoslavia diplomatic cartoon in the fan sites board. i am eager for a debate on that if anyone is interested

Your drawing I could not see. For a propaganda I do not get paid, so it's not here, there is only my point of view on current events, and some attempt to explain them in terms of a simple Russian man. Else I try to answer questions about my country, if it is necessary.
Olympic Winter Games in Sochi were unfriendly? Or were poorly organized? though I have some doubts about their press coverage in the US. No one is greedy and did not started the war, it is not our method, so would probably have behaved our former friends from the United States, we prefer a peaceful joined areas on mutually beneficial terms. On the border with Ukraine are constantly were OSCE observers, flew by drones, military satellites the United States is constantly monitored the situation, but conclusive evidence of our intervention has not been presented, if not consider some ridiculous blur pics, permanent links to social networks (necessary be the last idiot to believe in everything that they write), the endless photo and video montages from the SBU, and some foreign journalists, as well as regular statements from the State Department on the availability of such evidence, which has not been submitted, you know why? simply impossible to provide evidence thing which are no and never has been, how does not try. But basically you have a neutral opinion on this situation, in my opinion, that's right ...

The European Union needs to become more powerful, but only if can finally begin to pursue an independent policy, rather than follow orders from the United States. Here are some wise guys advised to abandon Europe from buying gas in Russia, in favor of buying gas from the United States. Naturally, because the gas from the United States will cost a minimum of $ 500 against the Russian price in $ 485, profits obvious,.. for companies from the United States, not to mention the fact that there is another way to make the EU more amenable. I wonder how fast would empty the gas pipe, if the United States were in place the Russia?
Unfortunately talent in our world does not guarantee a place under the sun. But people, who persevering advance to his goal, no matter what, cause my respect.

Where are you from, incidentally? You said that English native language of your mother. The first thing that comes to mind when I look at you avatar it is Canada, given that the second official language there French.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests