the official farooq asad marijuana grow op thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

farooq_asad13

the official farooq asad marijuana grow op thread

Postby farooq_asad13 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:41 pm

heres my old crop:
this is highland sunshine, seeds were about 2$/per and it makes you feel like you're in hawaii for 30 minutes (for me anyways but i have a high tolerance for weed)

this is a an unknown sativa that i threw away because i didnt flush the nutrients out of the soil correctly

box of deep chunk x cheese bud that went into the freezer for 20 days, best cure ive ever done, now i just need more jars. smells and tastes like a blend of fruit and coffee

this is my current crop, white widow, blue mystic, and snow white. the bm will turn purple, thats mainly to sell to get my cbd medications, the big plant is the white widow i plan to take clones off of.

next time around its going to be stuff like strawberry banana and banana kush
farooq_asad13

Re: the official farooq asad marijuana grow op thread

Postby farooq_asad13 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 pm

i can also answer any questions about marijuana and marijuana cultivation, and i will update the thread with new pics and info
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 pm

which marijuana goes good with Pabst Blue Ribbon?
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 pm

mudlick wrote:which marijuana goes good with Pabst Blue Ribbon?
i know you're kidding but im a huge weed nerd so id say fuel tasting weed for taste, idk much about sativas (theres literally billions+ of seeds with different genetics) but a good sativa would go good with pabst blue ribbon for the high

for high and taste id say a diesel haze, or something
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue May 26, 2015 12:48 am

I hope you live in Colorado or Washington because I can't help but feel like the Popo are going to come after you.

I also love marijuana and used to be a big smoker. I quit like 10 years ago because I was spending like $250 a month on an ounce of kind bud and it got old and I was worried about getting arrested again for pot. I hope California legalizes weed so I can smoke again.

I've had white widow and it is very good. I am mostly used to Northern lights though. I've had some Maui pot but I don't know if it was Waui though. Lots of their bud either gets smuggled into Hawaii or they grow it.

If you are in a legal state to grow pot and if and when California legalizes it I would be willing to buy off you if it was legal. I would have to make 100% sure it was though. You seem to know your stuff and your plants look nice.

I have found I like having Northern Lights kind bud with Heineken for some reason. After a while the pot will just taste like the beer and vice versa.

What about posting some sweet pictures of your bongs and pipes? I bet you have quite the collection. I used to have a tiger colored double blown glass pipe which was like $150 when I bought it in like 2002 and it had a carb. I loved that piece but like an idiot I threw it away when I quit afraid that the cops would catch me with it because I was too lazy to boil it or whatever to clean it.
What seems to be the officer problem?
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Tue May 26, 2015 2:28 am

JamesPup wrote:I hope you live in Colorado or Washington because I can't help but feel like the Popo are going to come after you.

I also love marijuana and used to be a big smoker. I quit like 10 years ago because I was spending like $250 a month on an ounce of kind bud and it got old and I was worried about getting arrested again for pot. I hope California legalizes weed so I can smoke again.

I've had white widow and it is very good. I am mostly used to Northern lights though. I've had some Maui pot but I don't know if it was Waui though. Lots of their bud either gets smuggled into Hawaii or they grow it.

If you are in a legal state to grow pot and if and when California legalizes it I would be willing to buy off you if it was legal. I would have to make 100% sure it was though. You seem to know your stuff and your plants look nice.

I have found I like having Northern Lights kind bud with Heineken for some reason. After a while the pot will just taste like the beer and vice versa.

What about posting some sweet pictures of your bongs and pipes? I bet you have quite the collection. I used to have a tiger colored double blown glass pipe which was like $150 when I bought it in like 2002 and it had a carb. I loved that piece but like an idiot I threw it away when I quit afraid that the cops would catch me with it because I was too lazy to boil it or whatever to clean it.
thanks for looking out, but wow, its not like that in california with a medical card. ive had cawps (nosy neighbors) come over and check out my plants, one cop actually said i had some of the greenest plants hes ever seen (organic blend). they didnt search or take any bud or even care about the plants, didnt even try to pin me with distrobution since it was a mother plant. you dont need a valid illness to get a medical card either, you just walk in, pay the money and leave and cops wont arrest you at home, they can still arrest you if your car smells like weed when transporting.. google marijuana doctor

if you want to get back into smoking, growing is the way to go, and modern growing, esp in california, is just about make a grow chamber, get a specific type of soil, plant seeds, and water once a week for about 3 months

the white widow is showing thc crystals on the leaves which makes me believe it could be a really resinous plant, but it was a freebie from world wide cannabis seeds so idk.. my favorite strain so far is bubbleberry, which is bubblegum x blueberry, and even though its not potent its really good for anxiety and is really fun with friends

california will legalize mj from what i heard, so the 2016 thing is sure fire, but if you really need an anti anxiety or sleeping aid without getting medical insurance, id pay the 50-90$ for a cannabis club card and smoke!

also sorry i dont sell weed over the internet :( all of my bud goes either gets smoked by me or to a few local clubs

i only have three bongs, 1 plastic and 2 glass, nothing to brag about though lol

gl!
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 am

update: the snow white plants arent germinating that well, out of 10 only 1 germinated properly, and its a weak sproutling. could be the way im sprouting them though

if anyones going to buy 'nirvana' regular seeds they're probably old, id try the feminized ones for better germ rates

i bought the nirvana seeds just to go down memory lane since i have good memories of dutch strains and the bay area
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu May 28, 2015 6:53 pm

That's, like, totally f*cking awesome! Seriously, I know a guy on another message board forum who would love to get a hold of you.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:11 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:That's, like, totally f*cking awesome! Seriously, I know a guy on another message board forum who would love to get a hold of you.
who
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri May 29, 2015 12:31 pm

His name is westpark.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:23 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:His name is westpark.
if the guy needs grow tips tell him to register an account here and i'll hook him up, if you live near a grow shop all you really gotta do is water once a week, cut dry and put in the freezer for 30 days
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:27 pm

update: I've decided to make clones of the white widow plant, giving me about 12 clones (about 9 will survive) and ill make big plants out of em, i just need to buy 3 gallon pots and more soil, i can probably get an oz out of them each so thats about.. 8 oz with nature

i also have a deep chunk x cheese plant thats growing fast, so I'm sure its heavy on cheese.. i really like the stone on it, but i think ill only grow about an once of that stuff
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:54 am

i decided just to bud the white widow and deep chunk x cheese.. both are from dinafem and they make trichome crystal laden buds.. the white widow plant have something I've never seen, and thats trichome crystals on the fan leaves..

i also found a buyer for my crop, maybe seeds, my buddy ryans cannabis club here in california

hopefully i get a male out of my crop of blue mystic.. i plan on making seeds, and i have very very very fond memories of this uplifting strain of marijuana and foggy cities..

ill be sure to share more pics later
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm

I think it should just become legal. A lot of the kids in College when I was there were doing it. I feel like there's someone in my complex that smokes some weed on occasion. If alcohol is legal, why not marijuana?? I don't like either, but at this point...it no longer bothers me to stop it from being legalized.

Got a LOT of stuff there bud! Some Good looking stuff! :gaykenny:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:21 am

mo303564 wrote:I think it should just become legal. A lot of the kids in College when I was there were doing it. I feel like there's someone in my complex that smokes some weed on occasion. If alcohol is legal, why not marijuana?? I don't like either, but at this point...it no longer bothers me to stop it from being legalized.

Got a LOT of stuff there bud! Some Good looking stuff! :gaykenny:
:D

as someone whos been in the culture for about 15 years there are problems with marijuana legalization. first of all if we keep prices as they are there will be somewhat of an underground for elite clones or something marijuana related, if we lower them the growers that accumulated during the prohibition might sell harder drugs, like heroin and cocaine.

as marijuana is, it can be unsafe. theres no dosages, things can get on your hands and you can smoke it by accident, people can screw with your smoking gear, and growing will be a dangerous profession for a good 5 years, among other things that are equal or sometimes safer/more dangerous then alcohol, atleast in california. in 2016, im reading, california is legalizing marijuana and people far smarter then me have probably dealt with these issues on a large scale, atleast i hope.

there are safer methods of getting high/stoned (vape/edibles/disposable cartridges) and now that i think about it when legalization comes to your state (i think 1-2 states every year for the next 20 years or so..) there'll be alot of innovation inevitably leading up to a mass produced marijuana cigarette, or cigar, or some miracle thing.. weird to think we're at the turn of this century, and we're legalizing marijuana, and we dont have a decent way of administrating it lmao.

but ty for the compliments on my grow, ill keep you guys posted.. depending on my blue mystic plants i can slowly show the forum how i made seeds out of one of my favorite strains, blue mystic (blueberry x skunk #1)

im hoping i get a male out of the 4 plants i have.. what i have to do is make seeds out of one plant, then open pollenate select individuals, and i should have a stable line of the parents seeds.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”