NALL! I'm calling you out! It's time to make me a mod.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

NALL! I'm calling you out! It's time to make me a mod.

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:38 am

Will before you ban lock or archive this hear me out.
I have always loved this board.
I look back at this board with nostalgia.
I was in 8th grade as fattymcfatfat on the original bbs
I was on all the original irc boards when they were popular.
On highschool nights that I had nothing better to do I spent them on here or on sps or spschat. Talking to you.
About harvey birdman, we watched the last season together.
Or the time where Matt was doing q and a and 40 questions could be asked and not only was mine selected it was the first one asked.
Or the fact that I made half the rules with you and coffeeguy.
Look I'm 25 now, lifes been busy.
Most of the people I know are gone from here.
But all the other mods are about as powerful as the queen of britain.
Everyone except big will has been basically nonactive for the past five years, I have sporadically posted more than that.
I can't give you 100 percent devotion, but its better than you and big will maintaining the site.
For old times sake, for harvey birdman who died for both of our sins.
No matter what, even if you mod me or not, I'd like to just say hi, and see how the past ten years have treated you.
I hope all is well.
This is THE Brave Sir Ribbit, BSR, the original assh*le of this board signing off, and will for the love of god don't lock delete or ban this, this is a serious inquiry you are amazing at what you do and I hope all is well with you, hope your eyesight has gotten better or you got surgery and you better be getting paid for the amount of dedication you have given the past almost fifteen years.
What's all this brown on my nose.
Anyways peace love and chicken grease.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Re: NALL! I'm calling you out! It's time to make me a mod.

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:41 am

I will be back in two days maximum, I work night shifts and my sleep and day schedule is occasionally wonky.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:27 pm

lel
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Good. He can demod me (and the other three mods) while he's at it, seeing as my powers are dwindling anyway. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Oh that's outstanding. I love the bravado, BSR. Thanks for bringing back a little old school SPS swagger. :)

You read it! You can't unread it!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Well mall are you still alive I know it's been more than five days but I've viewed the board everyday and it's a shame that this forum is so dead.
Elect me for mod I can only make this place better.
What's up triplemultiplex long time no see.
Hope all is well.
Will you should only be demodded if that's what you want.
All the other ones should.
This place should not be a ghost town.
It pains me to see it as such.
And while I am an adult who is pretty busy this is the official South Park site.
I feel that this season is going to be the most importantly season yet.
And this board is dead.
Anyone who knows me from here knows I'm an offensive assh*le.
But now in a time period where the sjws are bossing everyone around and everyone celebs and normies need to be careful about what they say online and In real life we need to be offensive.
South Park is more important now than ever.
We need to get people who have never seen South Park to watch this entire season.
Last season was innovative for a continuous ten episode story, it seems the same with this season.
Jenner was and is a horrible person, Jenner and the rest of the karsashians are everything that's wrong in the world. And by that I mean character.
I'm all for lgbt and jenners decision to transition and anyone else's.
However I personally believe he did it to stay relevant.
I know trans people that the moment they were 18 did the surgeries and treatments,
Kyle sums it up best I didn't like him when he was a guy and I don't like him now that he's a woman .
Plus he killed an old woman.
And nobody cared a week later because he became Caitlyn.
That's a problem.
People support trump.
I will leave America if he is elected.
So give BSR the ability to mod and hopefully bring this board back to the greatness it once was.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:13 pm

I'll throw my cock and balls into the Canadian hat to be a MOD but I am super racist and a hater but yet I feel I would be able to let equality prosper along with me getting to say my filthy beliefs. I am busy a lot and so I'd only be able to watch this site like maybe 3PM to 8PM Mon through THU and then like on and off but much more from FRI to SUN. I don't really give a sh*t about such a title and I have no references. I would have to look up most of the bull questions people would ask and I don't have a good memory for the full achieve of South Park episodes. Yet if Rabbit can get it I'd like the sweet "Black Vortex" (Marvel Comics reference) powers also that comes with this forum.

P.S. I'll sux your dick!... oops I always thought Nall was a chick and dug it. Why else ride a giant penis???? Or is it a bestiality thing???
What seems to be the officer problem?
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Damn I must say its pretty damn disheartening to see how dead this board became.
A part of me wonders what would have happened if I never left.
On the off chance that you read this Big Will is Nall still in charge of updating the site and if so have you spoken to him recently.
I don't really care if I get modded the board is a literal ghost town :cry: I just want to say what up Nall how are things.
Frigging auto correct keeps changing nall to niall
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:21 pm

He's around... somewhere... updating the rest of the site... but not the board. All summer he and other staffers have been working on the board, so he says, but all that has done is taken out all the graphics we had for post, quote, report, lock, reply, new topic, etc. and taken out mod powers like ban, move threads, merge threads, etc. Add that to the expressions we can't use (only the default expression works) and the sig images we lost long ago, and this might as well be an old-style usenet group. All we need to complete this transformation is go back to the message board we started out with 14 years ago. And that board is arguably easier to read than this one. :P
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:45 am

Big-Will wrote:He's around... somewhere... updating the rest of the site... but not the board. All summer he and other staffers have been working on the board, so he says, but all that has done is taken out all the graphics we had for post, quote, report, lock, reply, new topic, etc. and taken out mod powers like ban, move threads, merge threads, etc. Add that to the expressions we can't use (only the default expression works) and the sig images we lost long ago, and this might as well be an old-style usenet group. All we need to complete this transformation is go back to the message board we started out with 14 years ago. And that board is arguably easier to read than this one. :P
I know the UI for this board needs an overhaul bad. But good news is that the execs have chosen a look they like, so it's coming very soon.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:00 pm

nall wrote:
Big-Will wrote:He's around... somewhere... updating the rest of the site... but not the board. All summer he and other staffers have been working on the board, so he says, but all that has done is taken out all the graphics we had for post, quote, report, lock, reply, new topic, etc. and taken out mod powers like ban, move threads, merge threads, etc. Add that to the expressions we can't use (only the default expression works) and the sig images we lost long ago, and this might as well be an old-style usenet group. All we need to complete this transformation is go back to the message board we started out with 14 years ago. And that board is arguably easier to read than this one. :P
I know the UI for this board needs an overhaul bad. But good news is that the execs have chosen a look they like, so it's coming very soon.
Awesome to hear -- can't wait to see it! I'd been afraid for a while the execs would make you ditch the board for good.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:39 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Will before you ban lock or archive this hear me out.
I have always loved this board.
I look back at this board with nostalgia.
I was in 8th grade as fattymcfatfat on the original bbs
I was on all the original irc boards when they were popular.
On highschool nights that I had nothing better to do I spent them on here or on sps or spschat. Talking to you.
About harvey birdman, we watched the last season together.
Or the time where Matt was doing q and a and 40 questions could be asked and not only was mine selected it was the first one asked.
Or the fact that I made half the rules with you and coffeeguy.
Look I'm 25 now, lifes been busy.
Most of the people I know are gone from here.
But all the other mods are about as powerful as the queen of britain.
Everyone except big will has been basically nonactive for the past five years, I have sporadically posted more than that.
I can't give you 100 percent devotion, but its better than you and big will maintaining the site.
For old times sake, for harvey birdman who died for both of our sins.
No matter what, even if you mod me or not, I'd like to just say hi, and see how the past ten years have treated you.
I hope all is well.
This is THE Brave Sir Ribbit, BSR, the original assh*le of this board signing off, and will for the love of god don't lock delete or ban this, this is a serious inquiry you are amazing at what you do and I hope all is well with you, hope your eyesight has gotten better or you got surgery and you better be getting paid for the amount of dedication you have given the past almost fifteen years.
What's all this brown on my nose.
Anyways peace love and chicken grease.
I've always loved this board, too. That doesn't make me fit to be a mod. You aren't exactly known for reacting based on objectivity, and you're at least as bad as I am regarding personal attacks and ad hominems. If there's anything you're not, it's neutral. You even acknowledge that you're an asshole.

This board also isn't what it used to be, even with any impending change in the user interface, so I'm glad the ability to remove or allow the submission of a couple posts a day is enough to motivate you.

WIll has been the only active mod for a little under a decade, and the place hasn't burned to the ground or even suffered any inconvenience under his supervision. We don't need another mod.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:11 am

A vote for Shane is a vote for stability and tacos.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Niels just let it go it's been like ten years man.
It's people like you that are the reason I'll never have a Facebook account in my own actual name.
Hey Shane, Nall good to see your alive and well.
Nall do what's right make me a moderator I promise to only abuse my powers in moderation. Eh get it it's a play on words.
Look it time to inject a needle of adrenaline into this boards heart.
We can make this place good again all you have to do is BOlieve.
A vote for BSR means a better BBS one without Niels in it who seems to only come back whenever I return.
Nah just kidding I wouldn't f*cks with your post Niels.
Guy I'm like about to be 26 now I have no time for such childish antics.

I wonder if the towelie connection is still married on a side note.
And screw Shane's tacos, I got snozeberries.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Also Niels I believe an immense love for the board was really a main requirement to be a mod, after all Niels a 13 year old girl was a mod here, still is a mod here and now is I assume 23 or 24.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”