A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

John_117

Warcraft

Postby John_117 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:43 pm

JamesPup

Re: Warcraft

Postby JamesPup » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:40 pm

The Warcraft movie looks okay. I don't see why there is a Orc that betrays the other ones. Than why is an Orc baby Moses? That is stupid, what is it going to do? Live with humans or some other species than Orc or Human. Than there is a interspecies love angle that is gross. People are warping their brains for wanting to be an Orc.

I like how the story is similar to the original story of how and why the Orcs came to the land of the humans. Also why are all the humans white? That was the way the first three games were I think but WoW has allowed there to be other skinned humans. I probably will never see this movie. Plus what rating does this movie have? PG-13? It will be dumb if there is no blood and gore. I guess The Lord of the Rings got away with it though.

So this will end with the Humans and Orcs learning to be friends or at least the one who betrays the Orcs will and probably will convince others to join him. Sorry for all the negative reviewing but it just doesn't do it for be at all. Please let there be some Mages and Warlocks though. It would be nice to see all the different kinds of troops that have been created over the years to be in this movie.

Will this get a second movie? Also I don't think this will ever air in the theaters yet if it does it will be a giant bomb and epic fail.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”