Donald J. Trump Presidency Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Donald Trump

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 am

RenoD wrote:That is one weird song but yet again if the makers of the song hate Donald Trump
so much, why do they waste their time on making a song about it? Don't they have
anything better to do? And if they really think they are correct about this, why dont they go themeselves in to politics?
Ask yourself this same thing, except with "makers of South Park" instead of "makers of the song," and with "Democrats" instead of "Donald Trump"
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:39 pm

RenoD wrote:That is one weird song but yet again if the makers of the song hate Donald Trump
so much, why do they waste their time on making a song about it? Don't they have
anything better to do? And if they really think they are correct about this, why dont they go themeselves in to politics?
Because it's more fun to hurl insults and jeers from the stands than it is to play the game? :lol:

Political commentary is being involved in politics. Part of the process is sharing opinions on politics and politicians and to argue for the merits of one's position in the hopes of convincing someone to agree with you. Or to simply articulate a position many people already have, but have not found an eloquent or concise way to communicate it yet.

I see Mr. Trump has been trending downward in Iowa. That state seems poised to give the first win to an almost equally insane candidate; Ted Cruz. Thus providing great evidence of my stupid conspiracy theory that Trump is here make normal right wing loons look good by comparison. Suddenly a teabagger like Cruz is the 'compromise' candidate.

You read it! You can't unread it!
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:14 pm

I can't tell what is real anymore with Trump in the debates. Seriously, this could happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2Z ... rr&index=4
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:16 am

He's starting to win. :?

I notice he's winning because the other douchebags are splitting the vote up into too many smaller pieces. He's winning because the competition sucks. Donald Trump is the least shitty turd in the crapper.

jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 pm

I like Trump for comic relief. Look at this video, this comedy, but you'd be hard pressed to see how this differs from reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdV ... GBGYLmSfrr
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 am

Found this Trump mashup on YouTube re: Game of Thrones.

Enjoy :)

Watch Donald Trump Rule In This 'Game of Thrones' Mash-Up
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 am

Wow I can't believe how many Trump videos there are. I feel Trump is going to win much more now. I wonder what it will be like from the media if Trump is the president? Will he be in everything?
What seems to be the officer problem?
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:03 am

Here is another one more in line with my feelings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-AjpmX3tts
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:48 pm

So Trump now is saying that he will make committing Libel illegal if he is made president. So this would be an end to South Park and comedy as we know it. I hope someone will reach him on the issue so I can still enjoy American comedy.

Also Trump is playing it loose about White Supremacy groups and if he supports them or not. Trump needs to review each particular group before he can make a decision. I do support some groups deemed hate groups by some though. Still Trump has disavowed David Dukes support who is a KKK leader. So I think Trump will have to say is doesn't like these types of groups in the end.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:53 pm

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Like John Oliver said, I don't think he really knows what the truth is. It's just something out there that some people care about, but he doesn't. I'll continue to laugh about videos like this until he is president (god, I hope not)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZXRfu ... xKstjniuzH
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:53 pm

I don't think Christie can handle the truth either. The truth that he just sold out completely. That or he had a bad quadruple cheeseburger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZEzFp ... rr&index=1
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:09 pm

Well last night's Republican debate was embarrassing. I imagine the next one will have the candidates just whip out their dicks for a dick off.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:36 pm

The next debate will be moderated by Jerry Springer. :lol:

The episode "Raising the Bar" seems more relevant now than ever. How low will they continue to sink? This is getting to be not funny anymore to watch grown men arguing like drunken children. There wasn't a future President anywhere on that stage.

Good job, Republicans. You've spent a quarter century shitting on Hillary Clinton, making mountains out of every little molehill in her career, and now you're ready to just hand her the Presidency by cobbling together this gang of total ass clowns.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:36 am

Looks like lots of Black protesters are out and have ruined Trumps rally today. I see that Trump will have a higher security team now because of this. So is the next thought of when the first person at a Trump rally dies?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”