Donald J. Trump Presidency Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Donald Trump

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:25 am

Talk about a half-baked plot. :roll:

Great Irony:
Donald Trump's stupid wall wouldn't have kept this ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!!! from being here. Just like it won't prevent the vast majority of illegal immigrants from coming here. (Because they come here on airplanes, not from fucking Mexico!)
Couple that with his irrelevant ideas about Muslims and terrorism post-Orlando where a US-born man shoots a bunch of people because he's upset he likes dick and it's understandable that Trump is finally tanking in polls. Good job, Republican Party; you've delivered your arch enemy the Presidency. Brilliant.

You read it! You can't unread it!
djuramutavi894

Postby djuramutavi894 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 pm

I really don't get it, who would possible vote for him? He is a racist, homophobe and egoistic pig. His wife, potential future first lady Melania Trump, has nude pics, she stole a speech from Michelle Obama, the whole family is disgrace for US! We are going to be on the lowest point if he wins! People should really ask themselves, do they really want him to represent our country!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:32 am

djuramutavi894 wrote:I really don't get it, who would possible vote for him? He is a racist, homophobe and egoistic pig. His wife, potential future first lady Melania Trump, has nude pics, she stole a speech from Michelle Obama, the whole family is disgrace for US! We are going to be on the lowest point if he wins! People should really ask themselves, do they really want him to represent our country!
I know rate now it looks bad for Trump. He is losing real bad and I don't know what will turn things around. Still many people that will vote for Trump don't like him but know he is a better choice than Clinton. Clinton is just as hated overall as Trump is and Clinton is an incompetent that has a terrible political track record. She will appoint the worst Supreme Court Justices and wants to support gun control and transsexuals in our children's bathrooms. Lots of people will vote for Trump because he will at least follow some sort of Republican system of decision making. Still it may seem like Trump has lost, there still is all that hacking going on though. Also with that Mateen father of the Pulse Club mass shooting showing up at Clinton rallies it may be a sign he is out to kill her or Trump. Then there is Hinckley who got out and he could hurt people too. This is all a far bit unrealistic or is it? There is the hacking by Russia too. Is Obama a f*cking push over or what? He is letting Russia hack our candidates for the presidency. He should really be reassuring the American people that things will be okay and that further sanctions will be against Russia for these attacks. I guess everyone can be right to say there is not much of a choice rate now but people should look to see which of the two will give them what they want.
What seems to be the officer problem?
djuramutavi894

Postby djuramutavi894 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:59 am

JamesPup wrote:
djuramutavi894 wrote:I really don't get it, who would possible vote for him? He is a racist, homophobe and egoistic pig. His wife, potential future first lady Melania Trump, has nude pics, she stole a speech from Michelle Obama, the whole family is disgrace for US! We are going to be on the lowest point if he wins! People should really ask themselves, do they really want him to represent our country!
I know rate now it looks bad for Trump. He is losing real bad and I don't know what will turn things around. Still many people that will vote for Trump don't like him but know he is a better choice than Clinton. Clinton is just as hated overall as Trump is and Clinton is an incompetent that has a terrible political track record. She will appoint the worst Supreme Court Justices and wants to support gun control and transsexuals in our children's bathrooms. Lots of people will vote for Trump because he will at least follow some sort of Republican system of decision making. Still it may seem like Trump has lost, there still is all that hacking going on though. Also with that Mateen father of the Pulse Club mass shooting showing up at Clinton rallies it may be a sign he is out to kill her or Trump. Then there is Hinckley who got out and he could hurt people too. This is all a far bit unrealistic or is it? There is the hacking by Russia too. Is Obama a f*cking push over or what? He is letting Russia hack our candidates for the presidency. He should really be reassuring the American people that things will be okay and that further sanctions will be against Russia for these attacks. I guess everyone can be right to say there is not much of a choice rate now but people should look to see which of the two will give them what they want.
I hear what you say, and I know that Hillary is bad as he is, but man I'm going to be so ashamed if he wins. I really can't stand the guy and possibility to he represents people of America.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:29 am

Donald trump is an asshat
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Trump is climbing up again in the polls and so things look like Trump still has a chance to win.

Here is a link of what I think things currently look like but remember there is still lots of time and states can change and I would say there are 111 electoral votes still up for grabs.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/DALDg
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:25 am

It's old hat by now, but this candidate is worth a second look...

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:43 am

Man, that debate was brutal. Trump dominated conversation but not all of the conversation was needed from Trump. I guess we will see what the electoral looks like tomorrow. I have to admit I felt bad for Hillary as Trump tore into her but she stood her ground. I don't think I learned much of anything from either candidate. It was all the same old comments from each of them.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:24 am

I watched the first hour or so in a nearly empty hotel bar before the bartender got annoyed and switched it over to Monday Night Football. :lol:

I saw enough to appreciate any potential upcoming references.
And I saw enough to see Mr. Trump be dangerously dismissive of the 4th and 5th Constitutional Amendments. That is your right against government search and seizure without court warrant and your right to not testify against yourself. The two amendments authoritarians have degraded the most.

zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:47 am

zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:10 am

Anyone get Bingo? I was sooooo close!

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:02 am

So with Trump and his sniffing that can be funny. I can’t help but think in the past I have talked about it that Trump seems like a coke head with the sniffing. A great Tony Montana Scar Face joke would be so great. I know I said that ‘Take On Me’ song but the cocaine accusations rate now would work for me so well.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:27 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Image
Tell me about it...
:parishilton: :parishilton:

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 am

triplemultiplex wrote:It's old hat by now, but this candidate is worth a second look...

I've decided I'm voting for @SMOD2016 You should see his trailer.
Mr.Niceton

Postby Mr.Niceton » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:55 pm

It is my opinion. That.

All of this grief, and preface, is simply staging for sabotage IF Trump is elected.

I repeat, all of the hate, bigoted text, predictions of failure, IS simply one faction setting the stage for sabotage. Lambasting is the tar & feather of the mark of today.

I am undecided, however I will take a closer look at Giant Meteor.
My spaceship is a solar system...
man = 1. human
men = 1. human beings
American is a language of its own from many different cultures.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”