Donald J. Trump Presidency Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Re: Donald J. Trump Presidency Discussion Thread

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Now Trump has moved forward and overturned the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, putting 800,000 immigrants in danger of getting deported to brutal nations that will kill them. This is truly getting us ticked off! :x

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/us/po ... ml?mcubz=0
Still the same as it ever was.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:01 am

I don't do illegal. I don't like illegal immigrants. Trump is making the right choices. These people get handout money. Like free housing, free college, free jobs, free food, free free free. It isn't fair, there are lots of Americans suffering rate now. There are Real Americans dying from cancer and needing surgery, yet people want us to give all our money to illegal immigrants. If the US wants to take in immigrants, it should be legal ones that have money and an education or trade. America has like 3 million homeless. Who cares about babying these illegals when there are our own people in the millions who have nothing. Where 20 trillion in debt and its not going down. Change is needed and its not spending more. America is close to failing, trust me. If we end up in one more war we could end up pretty f*cked.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Better Trump than Congress, eh?

For that matter, better Obama than Congress, eh?

While Congress does nothing about immigration reform, the Presidents resort to executive orders to move things along for short periods of time.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 am

He's a big man making a bold stand against children. How dare they come here through no choice of their own and have the determination to study hard, grow up and become tax paying, non-citizens of America. Some of them even have the balls to fight for a country that won't even let them vote while rich assh*les like Trump grow fat scamming hard working people out of their money.
It takes a big, manly man to pick on defenseless children. But would you expect anything different from a professional bully?

You read it! You can't unread it!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:01 am
I don't do illegal. I don't like illegal immigrants. Trump is making the right choices. These people get handout money. Like free housing, free college, free jobs, free food, free free free. It isn't fair, there are lots of Americans suffering rate now. There are Real Americans dying from cancer and needing surgery, yet people want us to give all our money to illegal immigrants. If the US wants to take in immigrants, it should be legal ones that have money and an education or trade. America has like 3 million homeless. Who cares about babying these illegals when there are our own people in the millions who have nothing. Where 20 trillion in debt and its not going down. Change is needed and its not spending more. America is close to failing, trust me. If we end up in one more war we could end up pretty f*cked.
i guess the"Real Americans"© made the right choice then by voting for a guy who is all for not letting people have access to health care, unless they have the money for it.
He is the record!
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:30 am

i guess the"Real Americans"© made the right choice then by voting for a guy who is all for not letting people have access to health care, unless they have the money for it.
For some, being white supremacy is more important than being a human being. Hell, for many it's more important than food or water.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:09 pm

President Trump Now Says That Wasn’t Him on Access Hollywood Tape

Protip: You don't go back on an admission. You just don't.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”