Donald J. Trump Presidency Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Donald Trump

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:02 am

Someone could put out a fake headline about exactly that and I think everyone would believe it. I would. It seems plausible, especially after that redneck sucker punched that black dude in the face with his elbow as he was being kicked out.
That honky is going to be REALLY popular in jail the next few days.

It is starting to look like there's a chance the Republicans might kick Trump off their ticket even if he wins enough delegates. Kasich and Rubio are only in it still to keep the delegate count close. If Trump doesn't have a clear majority by the end of the primaries, the party elites will be able to 'justify' their extraordinary measure of booting Trump and putting up some other dickbag as their nominee.

In which case, Trump will absolutely run as a 3rd candidate this fall. It would be extremely ironic if a 3rd party candidate siphoned enough conservative votes from the Republican nominee to let someone named Clinton coast to the White House... again. I will laugh about that for the next four years.
Nothing like the prospect of Donald Trump in the White House to get me excited about Hillary Clinton.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:00 am

Trumpity Trump Trump, Trumpity Trump Trump, look at that Trumpy go, as fast as a blitzkrieg on white snow.

Trump will be fine it is only that the poor being the blacks of Chicago are crazy. They go ape sh*t over anything that they feels cuts them off the welfare checks or makes them feel like some people are escaping the ghetto. Trump should make sure not to hold rallies where minorities are rampant. The problem will solve itself.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:41 am

One of my fellow twitterers will RT tweets from the BNYourMom account. I see stuff like this, and I think "yeah, he'd totally say that & people would eat that sh*t up with a cherry on top."
https://twitter.com/bnYourMom/status/708305102478712832
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Most welfare checks go to white people, James.

Donald Trump will not be the next President of the United States. Just anecdotally, people who I know who are conservatives are totally aghast when it comes to Trump. They cannot and will not vote for him. To a person, they say they will either stay home on election day or vote for the Dem. That blows my mind because I know what these people usually think of Democrats and the Clintons in particular, so to hear them express that view is totally unprecedented.

I think a lot of people are waking up to the realization of who exactly their fellow Republican voters are and they are turned off by it. The thuggery and bullying and straight-up assaults; it looks awful and they don't want to be associated with it. The Republican Party has been veering too far right for too far long and it is finally catching up to them. The end of this cycle will likely see a correction to more centrist conservative candidates because with Trump leading their ticket, they are going to be destroyed in November.

stephen0794

Postby stephen0794 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:49 am

This election will be completely f*cked if people just don't show up to vote for whatever reason. All the pundits on TV are just like "why is this happening?" The guy knows how to put on a show, convince people that their private thoughts about those "stupid illegals" will literally give them the keys to heaven. Don't give them any ammunition people! Don't protest! Don't solidify their thoughts! Just vote for him, make sure to look up your polling location, your grandchildren will thank you
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:47 am

I am registered to vote and I will be voting Trump. With the attacks in Belgium it should be obvious why we need to act and why a democrat no action president is the wrong path. Be the cool guy and vote Trump!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:01 am

I can't be that cool.

And that wall on the Mexican border won't be built.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 am

Big-Will wrote:I can't be that cool.

And that wall on the Mexican border won't be built.
If Trump wins there will be a wall. I don't know about how well a wall will fix issues with illegal immigrants but Trump will be a man of action against ISIS which rate now is a big deal.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:54 pm

There won't be a wall, trust me. If one is attempted, there are other ways of crossing the border that don't involve walls, and Trump will have to think of ways to block all of them. And that still won't be enough.

But here's his wall anthem if he does become POTUS.

Build my wall, said the American President
Build my wall, said he to the Mexicans
Build my wall, said the American President
Oh, build my wall

So high, you can't get over it
So deep, you can't get under it
So wide, you can't get around it
Oh, build my wall

:cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:42 am

There won't be any wall constructed. The citizens of Mexico will not pay for this wall that won't even be built. Donald Trump will not become President of the United States of America.

Re: The wall:

Who's going to stop the tunnels being built? The drug cartels will just get smarter for each tunnel that is found by authorities. When I say "authorities," I mean ANY authority, whether American, Mexican, or anyone else.

Take this case: The drug people bought land in the United States at the border of Calexico and Mexicali.

A tunnel was built. One end of the tunnel was built on the land purchased in the United States. A house was built on that land, and under the house was one end of the tunnel. The other end of the tunnel was in Mexico under a restaurant. The idea was to bring drugs to the Mexican restaurant, go through the tunnel UNDER the border, and come up in the house in the United States. No wall that Trump could ever dream of building could stop tunneling underneath the wall.

Read this article: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pot ... me-n544351
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:04 am

The point of a wall is moot because net immigration to the US from Mexico is currently negative. More people leaving than coming. Also, most illegal immigrants these days aren't hoofing it through the Southwestern desert, they're flying here on commercial airplanes and simply not leaving when their tourist visa expires. So unless this wall is going to be a 50,000 foot high dome over the entire goddamn continent, it will be useless.

But facts don't matter when it comes to Trump and his bright ideas.

I've spent a little time along the border in New Mexico. Everywhere you go, you see dozens and dozens of shiny white and green SUV's and pick-ups emblazoned with the CBP logo on it. In some super rural places, the border patrol trucks account for nearly all of the other traffic you encounter. There are these elaborate checkpoints on every highway leaving the border region. You can't get into the rest of America without driving through expensive looking gizmos looking for places humans or drugs may be hiding. It almost feels like Cold War eastern Europe when every vehicle gets shunted off the interstate into a border patrol station. Also, they have blimps. You see them from dozens of miles away, these tethered, unmanned airships constantly looking at the border in probably every range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

The irony is building such a large barrier would require so much labor and contractors, that it would actually attract people from Latin America to try and come work on it.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:26 am

JamesPup wrote:I am registered to vote and I will be voting Trump. With the attacks in Belgium it should be obvious why we need to act and why a democrat no action president is the wrong path. Be the cool guy and vote Trump!
No. Just... no.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:50 am

Considering Trump for President?

See how kids react to Trump.

(It has a 9:14 running time, but worth viewing).

Enjoy!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:55 am

Goooooooooooooo TTTRRUUUMMMPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

He says he will let the trans people poop where they like and now he wins five states today. Go Trump! :oops:

Trans Lives Matter!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:16 am

There is going to be a lot of holding the nose when Americans go to the polls this November.
Trump and Clinton are the two most disliked major party candidates ever.
(Well for as long as someone has been polling that question.)

I heard Canada is about to legalize weed. Just sayin'...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”