Donald J. Trump Presidency Discussion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Donald Trump

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:18 am

JamesPup wrote:Goooooooooooooo TTTRRUUUMMMPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

He says he will let the trans people poop where they like and now he wins five states today. Go Trump! :oops:

Trans Lives Matter!
Caitlyn Jenner took him up on that offer and used a restroom at his tower in NYC without molesting anyone or being run out of the building. She was stunning and brave. :) Could be because she's still a Republican.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:06 am

I don't see what the issue is. A gay woman or man, for example - they have to pee, and go into the woman's or men's room and empty their bladders. So what? Do people say: "Oh no, she's gay! Don't go into the women's room or my daughter might be molested!" Or a gay man/someone's son may be molested in the men's room. As Caitlyn Jenner said when she came out of the woman's room: "By the way Ted (Cruz), nobody got molested."
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun May 01, 2016 5:02 am

The issue is that we've been conditioned since we were toddlers to go into the correct restroom - girls if you're a girl, boys if you're a boy - and a clear boundary was set up between the two. Now that you have transgendered people muddying the waters up, we're getting bathroom wars, bathroom bills, and the imagined threat of pedophiles and other molesters in transgender clothing.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 am

Trump has the nomination now just about as Cruz has stepped down. Now to wait for who will be Trumps running mate? I think I like Rick Scott or Chris Christie as the best. Though it still could be Caitlyn Jenner.

So what do u all thinkin now!?!

Is it a scary in here?

Big Bad Trump Trump gonna step all over the liberal little party?
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri May 13, 2016 2:16 am

He's got an uphill climb, but it ain't Everest.

This cycle is showing how badly America needs about 5 viable national parties, not 2.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

:arrow: We need most Americans to realize they need the American Freedom Party :wink:
JellyBeanJoey

Postby JellyBeanJoey » Mon May 16, 2016 3:27 pm

hehe
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:30 am

Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun May 29, 2016 9:00 am

If Donald Trump becomes president, one thing is for sure, "The Purge" will be a real thing.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:18 am

We in California are suffering the worst drought in years. Water restrictions are an attempt to conserve water. But good news: according to Donald Trump, there is no drought in California. I can rest easier tonight. Time to plant new lawn seed and start watering regularly again :D

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronom ... ornia.html
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:36 pm

If there's one thing I've learned from the drought is that my shrubs and trees deal with it like champs while my lawns are almost bare.

mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:52 am

If Donald Trump becomes president...I WILL MOVE TO CANADA!!! :evil:
This isn't a joke either. He scares me that much.

Trump is a facist dictator wannabe....who will make fun of and destroy anyone who isn't like "him".

He doesn't like Mexicans, Blacks, Women, Any other Hispanics, Asians, Gay People, People with Dissabilities, Poor Hicks, Rednecks, Muslims, Jews, and even some 'christian' organizations.

He wants to destroy China's infrastructure. He wants Mexico to "build a wall". He wants to Ban ALL refugees from Syria. He wants to ban all Muslims for entering (or maybe even exiting) the U.S. He wants to create a "combative" relationship with Putin and Russia.

It's no wonder RICH, GREEDY, SNOOTY, IDIOTS love this guy!! Because he is ONE OF THEM!! If this fits you and you are White, Middle aged, Male, and Gun Happy...congratulations! You found your assh*le. Otherwise, the rest of the country will be SCREWED if he gets elected. :( :evil: :x
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:46 am

mo303564 wrote:He doesn't like Mexicans, Blacks, Women, Any other Hispanics, Asians, Gay People, People with Dissabilities, Poor Hicks, Rednecks, Muslims, Jews, and even some 'christian' organizations.
Trump's daughter Ivanka is Jewish, as are Trump's three grandchildren by her. I think whatever his feeling are on the Jews, he will tone it done for the sake of his daughter and grandchildren.

Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism in 2009 before she married an Orthodox Jew. Trump has now had several years to think about this in his own family. Ivanka took the name of Yael as her Jewish name before she got married. That is, "Ivanka" is her secular name, and "Yael" is her Jewish name.

Yael means: "Mountain Goat." In the biblical Book of Judges, Yael killed Sisera, the commander of the Canaanite army.

Source for the meaning of "Yael."
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:16 am

So last Saturday (June 18, 2016), a 19 year old tried to assassinate Donald Trump after about a year of planning the killing. He failed. The idea was to take a policeman's gun out of it's holster and get off about 2 rounds at Trump before the 19 year old himself would be killed by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTldoCAqIu0
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:34 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:So last Saturday (June 18, 2016), a 19 year old tried to assassinate Donald Trump after about a year of planning the killing. He failed. The idea was to take a policeman's gun out of it's holster and get off about 2 rounds at Trump before the 19 year old himself would be killed by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTldoCAqIu0
Yeah I heard about this guy. He has autism but has a girlfriend and is allowed to travel and stay where ever he wants? I don't think the guy worked so how did he afford it? The weirdest thing is his bedroom, its all fake guns and military camo on the walls. It seems he is obsessed with war type action movies. I still haven't heard why he planned to kill Trump as his political reasons have not been mentioned. It could be he was just wanting to shoot Trump for a movie fantasy reason I would guess. Also the idea of stealing a police officers gun or any law type officers gun is stupid. They are real good about you not getting it. I'm surprised the guy wasn't killed for grabbing at an officers gun. Still Trump is a big figure and controversial so he will remain a target probably for the rest of his life though all celebrities get crazies after them.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”