Notable Deaths 2016

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby JamesPup » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:31 am

Kenny Sailors, Credited with Inventing Jump Shot, Dies at Age 95

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2612 ... =editorial
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby JamesPup » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Former Ole Miss QB Maikhail Miller killed in car accident at age 23

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/ ... li=BBnb7Kz
What seems to be the officer problem?
angeldeb82
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby angeldeb82 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Terry Wogan, beloved BBC presenter, 77:
http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertai ... rry.Wogan/
Still the same as it ever was.
angeldeb82
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby angeldeb82 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:01 pm

Greg Hudgens, 65, father of High School Musical alum Vanessa Hudgens:
http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertai ... 1/b735713/

Make that both members of Jefferson Airplane, as singer Signe Anderson passed away at 74 on the same day as guitarist Paul Kantner. :cartmansad:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/signe-anderson-dies/
Still the same as it ever was.
Female345
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby Female345 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:56 am

Roger Gower, Helicopter pilot shot down by poachers, 37
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/tanzani ... html?nhp=1
Female345
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby Female345 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:23 am

Benoit Violier,3 star chef, 44
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/ ... e-36635052
Francisco Flores, former president of El Salvador, 56
http://news.yahoo.com/salvadoran-ex-pre ... 06868.html
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby JamesPup » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Frank Finlay, Oscar-Nominated British Actor, Dies at 89

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/fr ... li=BBnb4R7
What seems to be the officer problem?
angeldeb82
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:23 pm

JamesPup wrote:Frank Finlay, Oscar-Nominated British Actor, Dies at 89

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/fr ... li=BBnb4R7
Hey, I posted Frank's death two days ago! :x
Still the same as it ever was.
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby JamesPup » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:11 am

angeldeb82 wrote:
JamesPup wrote:Frank Finlay, Oscar-Nominated British Actor, Dies at 89

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/fr ... li=BBnb4R7
Hey, I posted Frank's death two days ago! :x
:oops: Oopsey Daisy I pooped my pants with that one :oops:
What seems to be the officer problem?
Female345
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby Female345 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:31 am

Brandon Astor Jones, Oldest death row inmate in Georgia, 72
http://news.yahoo.com/latest-georgia-hi ... 01130.html
angeldeb82
Posts: 4228
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Female345 wrote:Brandon Astor Jones, Oldest death row inmate in Georgia, 72
http://news.yahoo.com/latest-georgia-hi ... 01130.html

A shame that Georgia had to kill him by lethal injection for the murder of Richard Tackett, in spite of the improper trial procedures that went totally ignored, and for Richard's family to satisfy their revenge in the form of justice, unaware that revenge will eventually destroy them. May God forgive them, and may Brandon, Van Solomon, and Richard all R.I.P. :cry:

Bob Elliott, half of comic duo Bob and Ray, 92:
http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertai ... b.Elliott/
Still the same as it ever was.
zzyzx 2
Posts: 936
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby zzyzx 2 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

It's only February, and this thread has derailed. A murderer is posted here as a celebrity? A comment that the executed murderer should R.I.P.? The family of the murdered man doesn't appreciate your wishes that the murderer should rest in peace. He's a murderer! The clerk that was murdered was not and is not a celebrity. But his murderer is and is posted about in this thread?

Revenge? No revenge here. This is justice for the death of a store clerk who woke up that day and went to work and was killed by this criminal who is characterized here as a "celebrity."

This post should have been in a different off-topic thread, either dedicated to what happened so we can discuss it (that's what we do here on the BBS), or a new thread of "Convicted Criminals Deaths 2016" could have been created.
Female345
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby Female345 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:20 am

Jill Conley, chronicled in the The Courier Journal and founder of cancer charity, Jill's Wish, 40
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/loca ... /75699570/
Mark Farren, football (soccer) player,33
https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/former ... 00210.html
Dede Koswara, Indonesian tree man, 42
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/indonesian-tr ... 22436.html
Female345
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby Female345 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:38 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:It's only February, and this thread has derailed. A murderer is posted here as a celebrity? A comment that the executed murderer should R.I.P.? The family of the murdered man doesn't appreciate your wishes that the murderer should rest in peace. He's a murderer! The clerk that was murdered was not and is not a celebrity. But his murderer is and is posted about in this thread?

Revenge? No revenge here. This is justice for the death of a store clerk who woke up that day and went to work and was killed by this criminal who is characterized here as a "celebrity."

This post should have been in a different off-topic thread, either dedicated to what happened so we can discuss it (that's what we do here on the BBS), or a new thread of "Convicted Criminals Deaths 2016" could have been created.
I'm not saying that he(the killer) should rest in peace, I'm only reporting what was posted on a news site. unless there is rule against including non celeb deaths. Unfortunately I cannot delete that post now since the option isn't available.
Female345
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Celebrity Deaths 2016

Postby Female345 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 am

Brittany Burns, fiancee of Buffalo Bills linebacker, Tony Steward, 26
http://www.today.com/health/buffalo-bil ... cer-t71021

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests