Mary Kay Bergman as a Disney Legend

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Mary Kay Bergman as a Disney Legend

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:40 am

Mary Kay Bergman needs to become a Disney Legend because she provided her voice for several Disney production. Don't forget that the guy who helped Matt and Trey made The Book of Mormon did the songs for Frozen. If both of these people become Disney Legends, I would be making a lot of South Park comparisons.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Mary Kay Bergman as a Disney Legend

Postby JamesPolo » Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 am

I don't know what a Disney legend is but Bergman killed herself and so that keeps her out fame. I've never heard of voice actors at all with Disney for the most part and most people wouldn't know who they are. I think a Disney legend would be reserved for physical actors and maybe character creators. They would get all the credit and attention. I know South Park fans want to hype anyone who has ever worked on South Park but its not going to work to change peoples minds of things. Bergman killed herself and people don't want to celebrate people like that.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 29, 2017 7:28 am

Now you're getting selfish, SouthAl93. It's nice that you'd like her to be a Disney legend, but her name is too big to be that. She worked for Hanna-Barbera about as much as she did for Disney, as well as for Nickelodeon and some other studios. Her becoming a Disney legend would diminish her work at the other studios and her fame in general.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 7:28 am
Now you're getting selfish, SouthAl93. It's nice that you'd like her to be a Disney legend, but her name is too big to be that. She worked for Hanna-Barbera about as much as she did for Disney, as well as for Nickelodeon and some other studios. Her becoming a Disney legend would diminish her work at the other studios and her fame in general.
Huh, I guess I didn't thought of that but now I know. But what about Robert Lopez and his wife becoming Disney legends? Would it still be possible for them to become Disney Legends?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:57 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 am
I don't know what a Disney legend is but Bergman killed herself and so that keeps her out fame. I've never heard of voice actors at all with Disney for the most part and most people wouldn't know who they are. I think a Disney legend would be reserved for physical actors and maybe character creators. They would get all the credit and attention. I know South Park fans want to hype anyone who has ever worked on South Park but its not going to work to change peoples minds of things. Bergman killed herself and people don't want to celebrate people like that.
It was sad for Bergman to kill herself. This should explain to you what Disney Legends are. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Legends
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:59 pm

I think Robin Williams killed himself and wasn't he named a Disney Legend, 5 years before his suicide?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 3:59 pm
I think Robin Williams killed himself and wasn't he named a Disney Legend, 5 years before his suicide?
No one saw that coming, and there's no taking that honor from him now that he's gone.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:33 pm

I remember now what a Disney Legend is. Someone on here had talked about them before and I had seen the wiki. I'm pretty sure people had brought that up and I had seen Disney Legends in the news when I was younger. I'm sorry for putting Bergman down. I don't mind if she becomes a Disney Legend.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:33 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 7:33 pm
I remember now what a Disney Legend is. Someone on here had talked about them before and I had seen the wiki. I'm pretty sure people had brought that up and I had seen Disney Legends in the news when I was younger. I'm sorry for putting Bergman down. I don't mind if she becomes a Disney Legend.
But remember, unlike Bergman, Robin Williams was named a Disney Legend 5 years before his suicide. Just don't expect her to become one this year.
nateboussad

Postby nateboussad » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Such a sweet personality and amazing talent, gone forever :'(

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”