Funny stories

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Funny stories

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Does anybody on here have funny stories you’d like to share. I mean as in stories from certain times in your lives, not other things you’d read someplace else. Just nothing you guys would not want the whole world to know. I have a lot of them.
JamesPolo

Re: Funny stories

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:50 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:15 pm
Does anybody on here have funny stories you’d like to share. I mean as in stories from certain times in your lives, not other things you’d read someplace else. Just nothing you guys would not want the whole world to know. I have a lot of them.
I have had some funny stories before. Like I had a class photo in 5th grade with my class. The thing is I made weird faces in all of the shots and gave the finger too. So, when the class got their photos back, I was giving the finger in it. All the kids freaked out or thought I was bad or cool. It sucked though because I had to give up all my money of like $100 to pay for everyone to have another photo shoot for free.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Oh dear I bet your parents were’nt happy about that!

This one I have, is from when I was in preschool. We had a fish tank in the classroom and there was a big goldfish in it. One day our teacher put minnows in with the goldfish. Well, the goldfish started eating the minnows and we were all freaking out, because we didn’t realize the fish would do that.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:29 pm

If you leave a gold fish in open water, it will get at least twice as big thea we are used to seeing them, cause they would eat other fish instead of the crap people feed them :mrgreen:
Last edited by mario88 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He is the record!
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Have you got a funny story Mario88?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:46 pm

I remember when I was a kid in the 7th grade. I had been into setting off firecrackers like black cats or devils fingers. So, I went to my friend Ben's house. We wanted to play with fire, so he got a bunch of his dad's gun powder as he made his own bullets. So, we started to ignite it loose in paper bags and it would make this giant fire ball for several seconds. He then wanted to go set it off around this brook area he had near his house. We went there but then the water was real low. Somehow we ended up putting the gun powder inside a hollow tree and we lit it on fire. That caused the whole inside of the tree to lite up. We thought we would get found out as people had seen us at the brook and that houses may burn down which would have caused us to getting sued. We tried to put it out and in the process, got all muddy and smoky. The fire department showed up and we explained we saw some older kids run away that had done it and we were trying to help. We got out of it but are parents caught us as our clothes reeked of smoke. My friend told his parents and they kept trying to call my parents but I kept leaving the phone off the hook with the speaker removed so that annoying beeping sound was not heard. My parents knew I had done something as my clothes were so smoky and muddy but I never told them what happened.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:36 pm
Have you got a funny story Mario88?
well, let's see.

as a kid, i was very quiet, but that single time i decided to get into a fight i did it with a kid who was 2 years older than me and on top of that i was caught by my dad who happened to be nearby by chance.

so not only was i beaten up for good by the other kid, but also punished by my dad, grounded for a couple of weeks. :mrgreen:
He is the record!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:50 am

When I was around 8, this one time I decided it would be fun to push the vacuum cleaner all around the house. I had done nearly every room when my mother noticed what I was doing. She was like, "Well if you're going to do that, you could at least turn it on!"

I had no intent of actually vacuuming when I started playing with the vacuum. That was a chore. But pushing this wheeled machine around for the hell of it; somehow that seemed like a fun thing to do.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:39 am

One time my mother took the air vent cover off the wall to take it outside to wash it because she had to paint it. So, there was a big hole in the wall just big enough for the the cat to squeeze into. At the moment, I’m in the kitchen, not seeing what’s going on, and all of a sudden I hear my mother scream “Clara was in There!” I then see Clara (My family’s cat) run into the hall covered in dust on her back and a big wad hanging from her whiskers. Apparently the cat snuck into the vent without my mother knowing.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:13 am

One time I was driving into work around midnight. It was very snowy out but I was late to work and so was driving kind of fast for the conditions. I was going the regular speed of 35 miles an hour for that road. I was approaching an intersection but then the light turned red. So, I had to slam on my brakes but that led to the car sliding through the intersection. The problem was that an 18 wheeler was crossing as I slid by. I easily could have ended up under the truck and squished. Luckily I just missed the rear of the 18 wheeler. I was ready to jump out the car. I had removed my seatbelt and had the door a jar. When the car was sliding it was probably going only 5 miles an hour through the intersection as I had managed to slow down a lot. But I ended up sliding like 50 feet for some reason and right through the intersection. The snow was real wet and sticky that night. My tires got cakes with snow and ice so the car just started sliding. I had to drive like 10 to 15 miles an hour the rest of the way or I would lose control for a while.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:17 am

I remember in 6th grade, in one class, I sat at a table with three girls. I think one of the girls, I think her name was Laura, had a crush on me. She was so cute and funny and was chubby. She was really a smart girl but she didn't want to just hook up. She needed someone who would be there for her and love her, she was a nice girl. So my pubes were coming in and I had started to masturbate. So one day, I started to talk to her about it real loud and with the other girls at the table. It made Laura blush so red. I even lowered my pant line and flashed her my pubic region for several seconds with my pubes showing to the three girls. One other time, she had a camera and I took it from her and went to the bathroom with it and when I returned, I told her I took a picture of my erect penis with the camera. She was so upset and cried because I had ruined the day for her as she needed that camera to take important pictures. I was a mean kid at times.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 am

You're lucky that stunt with the camera didn't get you in trouble with the law, James. Unsolicited dick pics are the bane of the 21st Century.
That's not so much a funny story as it is a shocking tale of sexually harassing your classmate and getting away with it. :shock:

You read it! You can't unread it!
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:28 am

This is a funny story from a family friend. She told my mother and I that one time she bought a popscicle, and she put it in her purse to save it for later. So she gets to the school she works at, and she forgets about the popscicle, which leads to it melting. She leaves her office for a while and she comes back to see that her purse and the desk is crawling with ants. Well, the cause of the sudden ant intrude was from the popscicle she had left in her purse!
Joseph08

Postby Joseph08 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:29 am

I am really enjoying these stories. Bring it on...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”