Do you like to read manga?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Warner@2019

Postby Warner@2019 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:42 pm

I like to read manga and my favourite manga is rokudou no onna-tachi. This is one of the best.
AND
nateboussad

Re: Do you like to read manga?

Postby nateboussad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:26 pm

Reading it through tablet in total silence is what I do these days

but before

I read them online in Aggregator sites like mangafox, mangahere, kissmanga and my favorite place to search, mangatown.

then

I download them through the computer application (and I forgot the name) due to slow internet, so reading a manga is a hell of a pain but still enjoyable.

I view my downloaded manga through picture application in the computer, and I view it by zooming while playing a music to make it feel a bit like an anime, so it takes a lot of time just to finish what I'm reading, it took me at least a lot of hours and few days for me to finish some manga.

then I'm back to online reading after the application collapses due to low support(and it's illegal)

I read in Kissmanga since most comments in that place are gold, while I search in Mangaupdates and Mangatown.

i don't use mobile devices till I discovered how easy it is to use them than computer, so I decided to use manga app in my tablet which is mangazone, it is good and clean before, but now, it sucks.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
Raymond455

Postby Raymond455 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:50 pm

yes ofcoure I like to read manga and I just loved to read manga …... :P :P
areslane

Postby areslane » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm

I prefer anime as a medium of entertainment, simple as that. The music and voice actors alone set it apart from manga. I've only watched a handful of anime without a proper conclusion and haven't gone to read the source material for any of them.
Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”