New terminator suxx balls

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

willardbofugwad

New terminator suxx balls

Postby willardbofugwad » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:45 am

Dang guys that new terminator movie totally sucked balls. First 30 mins was in Spanish not to mention doesn't have any sort of story connection with last couple films. Like these lazy Hollywood bastards just piss and sh*t recycled bullsh*t. This new so called terminator same as dood t2 just can, clone another half ass skull f*cking bs spirminator can't even do sh*t. Like with this millenial bs technology you think terminator be able to imitate drones, jets,, high tech devices rite what the f*ck is this garbage. Not to mention can't even get decent actors to play new roles in film.. I think think this terminator series needs some TEGRITY
triplemultiplex

Re: New terminator suxx balls

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am

Did you think it was going to be good? What about the concept or previews indicated it was going to be at all decent?

I think you're just mad at yourself for getting fooled by another hack Hollywood rehash of nostalgic tripe.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:33 pm

I remember in like 2002 there was the 3rd Terminator movie. I wanted to watch and was optimistic but after a few minutes into the film Arnold was crossdressing. I decided after that day to not watch another Terminator film ever again!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:43 am

The problem with the third one is that it's a rehash of T2. Same plot, just different stunts and fights. Try and stop Skynet before it starts while Ah-nald defends Johnny the Wunderkind from a more advanced terminator.
They just made Jesus Christ, I mean "John Connor", old enough to have a love interest.

The more Terminators they make, the less I'm able to suspend my disbelief that this one guy is humanity's only hope against the machines. Like no other human has the tactical or leadership skills to lead a resistance? I mean c'mon. It's not plausible that someone else wouldn't step up; maybe someone with actual military training or experience coordinating the efforts of a decent sized group of people. Nothing about John Connor's upbringing makes him better at anything other than surviving in a doomsday bunker with a functional radio. Where's the scene where young Johnny is poring over military histories and learning sh*t about electrical engineering so he can better defeat an AI?

This of course ignores how terrible Skynet is at fighting a four-dimensional war. They keep sending terminators back to kill John Connor, but when it inevitably fails, they don't, say, send more than one!!!
Come to think of it, Skynet is also terrible at fighting a three-dimensional war. Skynet doesn't need Earth to be habitable for it to survive. If it really wants to win, it just has to make the Earth uninhabitable for human life. Then wait for us to die off.

It's like they are bad on purpose. Which is why I like the fan theory that Skynet exists solely to fight humans. Not to defeat humans, but to fight them. It's Skynet's meaning of life. If Skynet defeats the humans, it will have nothing to do. So it keeps itself from winning on purpose to allow the humans to regroup and continue the fight. Hence their repeated losing strategy of lone time travelers and anthropomorphic terminators.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”