Scary VideoGame and/or Movie

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

VisitMyFacebookImREL

Scary VideoGame and/or Movie

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:53 pm

I'm not making a purchase here. I was thinking seven percent of my assets donation for brainreadings+voice exterior of skull radio saved recordings with timemachinemessege. There was zero interesting recordings brainreadings/voice since I moved to my new house 2019 due to poison attack.
As I explained, I just got out of living at Cedarsstreet hearing daily from implants "prepare for sever torture
and lobotomy" walking daily to Target to post in 60% danger of cars, i beat the odds. I was thinking my stay at
Cedars Street would make a nice VIDEO GAME or MOVIE with 2017 and 2018 pot high brain readings as sound track,
of the fourty highs there where nine good pot highs 2018 and five good pot highs 2017 and a few pretty OK/good
pot highs 2019 and it might all be framed by a unit. Theres hackers.

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Email Post PM User
OnlineScaryVideoGame
Re: Video Game and/or Movie [Re: ScaryVideoGame]
#839652 - 12/03/19 07:58 AM (3 seconds ago)
Edit postEdit Reply to this postReply Reply to this postQuote Quick ReplyQuick Reply
Humans, don't control my brain aliens are allowed, aliens have been in my rooms.
I play the game as gentlemans bet they are good brain readings and voice Obama and Trump presidency
times before 2019 as long as not framed, the only way for me to loose is by frame.
I saw a tortoise skin alien and I saw tall green aliens with huge heads and thin bodies and I saw
a three foot tall almond eye alien and there was probably three more species I had contact with that
didn't let me see them clearly(one with invisibility cloak fake-laser-stringed me for
X IN PAST IF ONLY IF Z transmitted by aliens to aliens). See the napkin drawing on facebook.
That species individual on bottom right was on Fox TV being tortured on TV at time close to time of
13 years old (that's awfull). I don't know if that's the species that asked me questions about drugs.
I'm not making a purchase here. I was thinking seven percent of my assets donation for brainreadings+voice exterior of skull radio saved recordings with timemachinemessege. There was zero interesting recordings brainreadings/voice since I moved to my new house 2019 due to poison attack.
As I explained, I just got out of living at Cedarsstreet hearing daily from implants "prepare for sever torture
and lobotomy" walking daily to Target to post in 60% danger of cars, i beat the odds. I was thinking my stay at
Cedars Street would make a nice VIDEO GAME or MOVIE with 2017 and 2018 pot high brain readings as sound track,
of the fourty highs there where nine good pot highs 2018 and five good pot highs 2017 and a few pretty OK/good
pot highs 2019 and it might all be framed by a unit. Theres hackers.
Humans, don't control my brain aliens are allowed, aliens have been in my rooms.
I play the game as gentlemans bet they are good brain readings and voice Obama and Trump presidency
times before 2019 as long as not framed, the only way for me to loose is by frame.
I saw a tortoise skin alien and I saw tall green aliens with huge heads and thin bodies and I saw
a three foot tall almond eye alien and there was probably three more species I had contact with that
didn't let me see them clearly(one with invisibility cloak fake-laser-stringed me for
X IN PAST IF ONLY IF Z transmitted by aliens to aliens). See the napkin drawing on facebook.
That species individual on bottom right was on Fox TV being tortured on TV at time close to time of
13 years old (that's awfull). I don't know if that's the species that asked me questions about drugs.
--------------------------
With timemachine set in my room I built I predicted ccffcccc c=correct prediction f=failure.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Re: Scary VideoGame and/or Movie

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:55 pm

I might have no money. Also I was thinking about sending the previous writing here to Xbox and PlayStation and Hollywood groups that made movie making reference to me.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Maybe nobody really sent me money but on two occasions I heard electronics say "someone sent you a million dollars", I never saw that in account. I'm not calling southpark to do recordings, this was supposed to be just means of talking to Xbox/PlayStation/Hollywood. I am not to have lost more than 21 percent of my assets.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:14 pm

This might work the best. With TM (light indicates button) if lights on smoke press button only if WTF GOOD and press button if lights not on kind of.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Southpark OMG was this thumbs down to post this here? Do you know that Southpark do you know that theres like a technical thing where I relized that on my pot highs (usually) additional information materialized so in a southpark episode it could say "See pot often causes additional information to materialize" other guy "See I'm a helltriper and I just found out they've been using a weed substitute on me allow me to try that joint". OK so I'm worried Southpark gives me posting this a thumbs down did you know I'm on forced medication shot that the previous time might have been pressed on to hard or something and its like vastly different brain since I got to my new home it seems downgraded, its more like I'm relaxed and all happy.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:46 pm

thats like a reality typo based on me thinking of scinereos, the scinereo at present times is good.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 pm

If N is the back side of a card than if in an infinity series of cards in both directions and each card is the {would have if done prediction time with the time machine in my room}, the thing is ...NNNCCFFCCCNNNNN....
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:55 pm

If N is the back side of a card than if in an infinity series of cards in both directions and each card is the {would have if done prediction time with the time machine in my room}, the thing is with over turning twelve cards ...NNNCCFFCCCNNNNN....
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:17 pm

Possible timemachineproduction text: Don't control my brain humans. pearl string of baseball size metal balls in horizontal horizontal-cuttube flip down top virticle cut repelled or brought together by closing scizzors back slightly inclined drywall magnet on C track spring ejected total theory from time reverse thinking.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:25 pm

must be udf balls. I resolved the free energy board its not free energy.
VisitMyFacebookImREL

Postby VisitMyFacebookImREL » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:35 pm

Possible timemachineproduction text: Don't control my brain humans. pearl string of baseball size metal balls in horizontal horizontal-cuttube flip down top virticle cut repelled or brought together by closing scizzors back slightly inclined drywall magnet on C track spring ejected total theory from time reverse thinking, probably must be UDF balls. In a ring pool with slowly circylating water and a metal pearl ball sting at base inclined wall grid fence magnet hopping the chain in time reverse to hug the fence for a gutter ball tube with flip down top to slide appart.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”