My letter of resignation

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

debbie82

My letter of resignation

Postby debbie82 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello there, guys. Remember me? I used to be angeldeb82. I used to post some news and events that happened, and I used to post some links and videos, all that I have done since I had joined your forums 15 years ago. But now, something happened. The forums did a revamp last Friday, and then it forced us all to create new accounts. It wiped out the old login system and replaced it with a new login system that won't recognize my old login, and so I lost my old account. All that's left of me is my old username and my old avatar and the posts I used to write, just an empty shell of what I was. You can see my old avatar and my old username of who I was:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=403638

And now, with Female345 still posting deaths and their links, many of which are too young ages without specifying causes of death (like murder, drowning, motorcycle accidents, suicides, OD's, etc.), it is with a sad and heavy heart that I no longer want to continue on these forums under a new username of debbie82. It's all just too much for me, and I'm still crying that I can't continue on under a new username, so, unless you can fix the login system that will recognize my old username, my old email, and my old password, then I'd like to say that I'm pretty much done with these forums. I'm gonna miss you, guys, but I will always remember the times I spent with all of you together before the forums overhaul. Goodbye, and thanks for the memories. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cartmancry:
triplemultiplex

Re: My letter of resignation

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 am

You have to migrate your account to the new system. Takes like two minutes and all you need is a valid email they can send the confirmation message to.
I put in a fake name and birthdate because what do they care?

I had to pick a new password though, because apparently the one I'd used for a decade and a half wasn't good enough for this brave new world. :P

You read it! You can't unread it!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:40 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 am
You have to migrate your account to the new system. Takes like two minutes and all you need is a valid email they can send the confirmation message to.
I put in a fake name and birthdate because what do they care?

I had to pick a new password though, because apparently the one I'd used for a decade and a half wasn't good enough for this brave new world. :P
Yes! I'm back! I got my old account again by switching to my new email address, and I got my new password! Now I can continue on as normal! Thank you! ;)
Still the same as it ever was.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:49 am

angeldeb82 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:40 am
Yes! I'm back! I got my old account again by switching to my new email address, and I got my new password! Now I can continue on as normal! Thank you! ;)
I'm glad that's fixed and over with. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”