You Tube DIY Characters

Have a fan site? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Greendyker

You Tube DIY Characters

Postby Greendyker » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:30 pm

There's an impressive and growing collection on You Tube of home made clips showing South Park characters created by fans.

Not a fan site, exactly, but it's close. There's instructions on the original post video for how to make your own character and make it into a video with Windows Movie Maker to upload as a response.

85 responses so far. Make it more!

Create Your Own South Park Character!
Kenny Da King

Postby Kenny Da King » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Lots of those homemade video characters were generated by that make your own south park character game, while some are 3-D.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:53 am

Kenny Da King wrote:Lots of those homemade video characters were generated by that make your own south park character game, while some are 3-D.

There would have had to have been handwork done in order to make images/animations showing the characters sides, back, and other random positions. The CAC, both version 1 and 2 only makes characters, in a normal standing position with no alternate angle views. It may not be ALL do-it-yourself, but at the same time it wasn’t cheaply done using.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Frankthesaiyan

Postby Frankthesaiyan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:22 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Kenny Da King wrote:Lots of those homemade video characters were generated by that make your own south park character game, while some are 3-D.

There would have had to have been handwork done in order to make images/animations showing the characters sides, back, and other random positions. The CAC, both version 1 and 2 only makes characters, in a normal standing position with no alternate angle views. It may not be ALL do-it-yourself, but at the same time it wasn’t cheaply done using.

Thats true I'm a person who makes stupid little animations and actually they suck the Characters I made had a base model in SP Create-a-Character and the rest was done i paint.

for exmaple:

I doubt that you could get any characters to look like that in SP Character Studio
KALGENE

Southpark Does Bill and Ted

Postby KALGENE » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:08 pm

The first in this style of animation/music video for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0UY0l0EbE
Greendyker

It's back.

Postby Greendyker » Sun May 06, 2007 5:22 pm

I don't know why it was ever removed but it's back again. All the responses were wiped, though. They're having to start from scratch. there's 32 responses so far to the re-instated 'CREATE YOUR OWN'

The original link still works but here it is again:

YouTube's HOME MADE SOUTH PARK CHARACTER VIDEO SHOWCASE

and this one takes you straight to the video that started it all:

Create Your Own South Park Character! (Reinstated)

Return to “Fan Sites”