Male or Female?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Male or Female

Female
45%
Male
50%
Other
5%

Total votes: 1324
saint_pooru

Dude. Dude! DUDE!

Postby saint_pooru » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:54 am

I'm a guy, but sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Or was that a drag queen trapped in a valley girl's body? Wait, that makes no sense. Let's see, maybe I'm a panda trapped in a redneck's body. Ah well, close enough.
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Re: Dude. Dude! DUDE!

Postby coffeeguy9 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:15 am

saint_pooru wrote:I'm a guy, but sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Or was that a drag queen trapped in a valley girl's body? Wait, that makes no sense. Let's see, maybe I'm a panda trapped in a redneck's body. Ah well, close enough.

That officially the best first post ever, besides Sgt. Baker's.

C'mon people theres way more people on this board who can vote.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:37 am

Female :D
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:58 am

I give you ONE guess.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:14 pm

Big-Will wrote:I give you ONE guess.

Will, after I posted the count was 46 female, 49 male and 3 other. Now after your post it's 47, 49, 3, SO, Girl? :lol:

Someone better check their polls accuracy.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:10 am

WE are both. We're a couple who sits together at the computer to read and answer posts on SP. We love towelie(obviously).
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
GeneralCartmanLee

Postby GeneralCartmanLee » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:43 am

Chicky doodle, yo.
"Where was I gonna go, Detroit?"
angelic-emz

Postby angelic-emz » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:35 am

i b female :shock:
KennyGotServed

Postby KennyGotServed » Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:28 pm

100%

MALE

..jk, I'm a girl.
- KGS
nambla.com

Postby nambla.com » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:43 pm

I've just cast my vote!!

I'm a GIRL :wink:
Kennyisthehottest

Postby Kennyisthehottest » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:01 pm

female

:unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: I love Kenny!Hes the hottest cutest and coolest :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
jam d

Postby jam d » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:50 pm

Kennyisthehottest wrote:female

:unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: I love Kenny!Hes the hottest cutest and coolest :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:

:shock: RELAX!
Male.
Honestly, who'd pick other? :o
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation
Kenny_always inmy-heart

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:04 am

Come on girls!! We can beat them!!
Last edited by Kenny_always inmy-heart on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P
OMGTheyKilledKenny80122

Postby OMGTheyKilledKenny80122 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:34 am

wooo hooo i tied it! but honestly i'm suprprised that so manny girls like sp so much! i thought i was that only one!
Proud member of the Kenny army!

-i believe in the ladder to heaven...

Kenny_always inmy-heart

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:08 pm

I know what you mean! South Park seems more, almost,appealing towards guys. I don't know why, but girls/women don't seem to like it as much... I actually think it's because women are more offended by things in general, but I love it and I'm a girl :P! I understand that it's irreverent and Matt and Trey don't mean to offend anyone. They're just making a show based on life itself. Everything they talk about has to do with what's going on in the world! Just some poeple don't realize it, get pissed of at it, and go against it just because they don't understand... I'm only 13 and I understand. They're not the one's who make the jokes that are shown in the show (well they do but not in that way). People in this world are the one's who do it!! Like Matt and Trey always poke jokes at blacks, Jews, people who are overweight, poor people ect... But they're just trying to tell us that that stuff goes on around the world! They arent the one's joking about it (most of the time :P) They're just like saying there is racism, anti-semitism, obeisity(sp),and stuff. You just gotta realize what they're saying, and try not to judge South Park just because of something it said offended you. You have to look beyond that...

Anyway, that's my oppinion on it. Not all of you will agree, but try to be nice... :) :P
Last edited by Kenny_always inmy-heart on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P

Return to “Polls”