Page 2 of 6

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:58 pm
by x-xhattiex-x
Makaveli792 wrote:Eminem, of Course


agreed

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:31 pm
by Taranis_Music
Eminem

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:42 pm
by albino.black.sheep
Neither. They're both douches.

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:57 pm
by Bunneh
Eminem. He has talent. :D

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:08 pm
by Tweak_Hammertime
neither. Im a big rock and roll fan, but when it comes to rock, marilyn manson sucks balls. Eminem..Nothing needs to be said, rap shouldnt even qualify as a style of music.

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:15 pm
by albino.black.sheep
Tweak_Hammertime wrote:neither. I'm a big rock and roll fan, but when it comes to rock, marilyn manson sucks balls.


WOO! Someone agrees! I'm not alone!!

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:34 pm
by SouthParkFan06
EMINEM!! Manson Sucks ASS!!

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:36 pm
by albino.black.sheep
Why does everyone bum Eminem so much?

LAAAAAAAME.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:33 pm
by Novacaine15
As much as I hate rap I voted for Eminem.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:51 pm
by Jay C
Tweak_Hammertime wrote:Nothing needs to be said, rap shouldnt even qualify as a style of music.

Whoa, hold on a second.

That's it. I'm sick of people who post such retarded sh*t like that. Why shouldn't it qualify as a style of music? Just because you don't like it? I bet you base your idea of rap from what you hear from the radio and MTV.

You too, albino.black.sheep

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:57 pm
by albino.black.sheep
Moi?

Hey, I'm not bashing a genre of music. Just Eminem. I'm sick of him through over-exposure.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:04 pm
by Less Than Jake
I chose Manson. Eminem is funnier but just not my genre of music.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:14 pm
by Less Than Jake
Jay C wrote:
Tweak_Hammertime wrote:Nothing needs to be said, rap shouldnt even qualify as a style of music.

Whoa, hold on a second.

That's it. I'm sick of people who post such retarded sh*t like that. Why shouldn't it qualify as a style of music? Just because you don't like it? I bet you base your idea of rap from what you hear from the radio and MTV.

You too, albino.black.sheep

f*ckin' agreed.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:54 pm
by Tweak_Hammertime
But its basically talking about how sh*t life is...but with a backing of music. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:24 pm
by derp!
This is an interesting post, because the two artists are clearly from different genres but have collaborated and performed on stage together...yes Marilyn Manson and Eminem are tight, and Manson got on stage a few times while Eminem was performing I am whatever you say I am (dunno what that songs called, shows how much I give a sh*t about Eminem)

Personally, I perfer listening to Manson over Eminem purely for the reason I'm a rocker not a rapper. Looking over the material they put out, Manson tends to write about more f*cked up stuff, which I prefer, and Eminem is bleeding his heart out to the world on his albums. A surefire way to make millions yes, but listening value? Hmm...not so high up there. As a guy, the last thing I want to listen to is Eminem going off about his personal problems...dude get a psychiatrist and put out a real album... whatever happened to the days of Dre and Hi My name is What? Who? Eminem dressing as Manson in that music video... anyone remember that? As far as I know Manson hasn't dressed up like Eminem yet, but maybe in time.