Eminem or Marilyn Manson?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which Artist Do You Like Better?

Marilyn Manson
45%
Eminem
55%

Total votes: 75
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:25 pm

I respect them both as artists. I think they both are creative, talented people, who polarize and can make people think.

I personally prefer Eminem. I LOVE "The slim shady lp", "the MM LP" and "The Eminem Show". Though you could argue about the quality of "Encore" he´s still one of my favorite rappers.
He´s written some songs that are classics for me, I never get bored of listening to them, I like the beats, the lyrics, the way he raps...
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:26 pm

Marilyn Manson took out his rib to suck himself off, nuff said.
derp!

Postby derp! » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:31 pm

Actually he didn't have any rib removed... that a rumor. Nice to see you know what you're talking about though.

I always enjoy hearing the rumors about Manson... people love to try to make him sound like some self sucking fag but that's far from the case. Maybe listen to his albums from start to finish, read his interviews, learn a little bit about who this man is, and then you'd see he's not some deviant perv obsessed about sucking his own cock.

His wife is a burlesque dancer and i'm sure she does far more sucking of his cock than anyone.
derp!

Postby derp! » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:34 pm

PS - here I am going off - you dont have to have a rib removed to suck your own cock, so that pretty much blows that rumor away.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:58 pm

Tweak_Hammertime wrote:But its basically talking about how sh*t life is...but with a backing of music. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Listen to a Krs1 or Rakim track, or something by Big L, or Slick Rick, or Nas [I could go on a long time here.] before you make some kind of statement like that.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 am

I prefer Eminem by far. I haven't really bothered to listen to Marilyn Manson, but I LOVE Eminem. I like his older songs a lot better and his recent music is good, too, but he's probably one of my biggest idols.
master ed

Postby master ed » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:01 am

Cartman_91 wrote:Marilyn Manson took out his rib to suck himself off, nuff said.

Don't listen to Derp, in an interview he even admitted that he removed a rib so he could suck his own penis.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
derp!

Postby derp! » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:08 pm

actually ed it is a rumor... in that interview he joked about having it removed and how expensive it would be. its actually one of his favorite rumors. for one, he would have to get both bottom ribs removed and would have huge scars from them. its just a ridiculous assumption all the way around.
MystyRayne666

Postby MystyRayne666 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:33 am

Screw Eminem, that white skittle. Manson all the way.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 am

Cartman_91 wrote:Marilyn Manson took out his rib to suck himself off, nuff said.

Yeah he did that after auditioning for Wonder Years. Just like how he kills animals on stage. :roll:

In retrospect I don't like both actually. They're both too poppy. But still, I like Manson more.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:13 am

master ed wrote:

Don't listen to Derp, in an interview he even admitted that he removed a rib so he could suck his own penis.

No, he really didn't. Next time you say someone's wrong could you prove it. Maybe post this 'actual' interview with Marylin Manson.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:22 am

I don't know where the interview is but he has said it in a sarcastic tone. I know in his book he said it too, in a joking manner.

I think that people carrying around all these rumors are simply helping Manson out, whether they know it or not. You guys shouldn't give Manson so much credit. He's not a phenomena. He's a normal human being, nothing special, who I doubt is brave enough to do half the things people say he does. I'm not saying fellatio is cool, but it takes a lot of devotion and energy to his image in order to do something like that, especially risking his life with a rib surgery. Do you people honestly think Manson cares that much? All he cares is that twelve-year-olds continue to buy his CDs.
As enjoyable as abuse.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:33 am

Neither. Eminem is a whiney little bastard who complains about his parents all the time and Marily Manson...well...BLECH would be a good word for him. It a word for utter repulsion or a good word for pukinig. BLECH!!!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:40 am

I hate both their music, so that doesn't count.

As people, Eminem is just another typical gangster type person, but Manson, when he's not made up to look like a complete dumbass, is actually a really calm, nice guy and is actually really smart, unlike most people as popular as him in the music world.

Also, Manson's music is slightly less suck than Eminems, so he gets my vore.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
derp!

rumor mongers

Postby derp! » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:12 pm

HAHAHAHAH the ignorant public against manson seems to be the ones perpetuating false rumors, not his fans...

last i checked he didn't kill animals on stage, that's ozzy, and twelve year olds dont buy his cds... he sure as f*ck doesn't market to them, and if they are listening to it, then where the f*ck are the parents?

i'd like all the marilyn manson haters to take a moment and listen to the sh*t spurting out of your mouths...or fingers in this case... get a clue before you bash an artist who you dont listen to and have a grudge against purely because christian america does. that would like me saying that:

Eminem is a gangster who does nothing but gangbang groupies in the ass without a condom, and he rapes his daughter haley every night cause he cant get a real woman, and shoves his dick inside a vcr and presses play... damn that eminem didn't you hear about how he pissed on all his fans while onstage

that garbage is just completely false. it just sounds better when marilyn manson is talked about because everyone loves to hate his image and his sound.

Return to “Polls”