Kyle or Cartman

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who do you like more?

Kyle
50%
Cartman
50%

Total votes: 157
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:19 pm

I think Jay C was just more annoyed than anything, and maybe he did get a little too harsh in his insults. Perhaps insulting you wasn't the best way to go about correcting what, to many people, is obnoxious behavior (the constant Cartman bashing, that is). All I'm saying is that Jay had some backing for his insults whereas your insults were nothing more than retaliation. No, it doesn't make it right either way.

But getting back to the original point of Jay's post: people are annoyed by your myriads of anti-Cartman posts and the fact that you have to insult Cartman in every single post you make. The fact of the matter is that a lot of people like Cartman and are tired of seeing post after post of you talking about how much he sucks. After all, he's just a cartoon character. If you hate him, that's your right, and you also have a right to express this opinion. However, you've over-expressed this opinion; everyone who's ever heard of you knows that you hate Cartman. There's really nothing left for you to say. All I'm saying is that you should tone down the Cartman bashing and only say something about it when it's relevant. For example, if a new episode airs and Cartman does something in it that pisses you off, feel free to express your frustration in the thread for the new episode. You don't have to bash Cartman in every single post you make though, using the whole dictionary of nicknames you have for him.

This is just my advice to you so that you may become a more respectable member; obviously, I'm not in charge and so I cannot demand this out of you, but that is my advice. People are likely to be less annoyed by you and your hatred for Cartman if you were to tone it down. We've got the message already.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:08 pm

Okay Mewster, here's an idea. If you want Jay C to apologize, why don't you stop flaming him?

Let's put it in this context: Jay C. punches me first. In response, I punch him back.

Nevermind the fact that 96% of the posts you make are meant to piss people off.

If you think you're the bigger man, Mewster, then show it. Let it f*cking go and stop trying to get people angry at Jay C, because he really just told you what most of the board is thinking.

Stop whining and get on with your life.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:54 pm

Lol, oh my God. Like what some people have said, I was gonna drop this. Hence what I said in my first post; "Ugh, I don't care what you reply with, just stop it." 'cause I was expecting some sort of flame aimed back at me anyway. [Which was right.] I told you that so you can see what people on this board think of your posts. But instead, I'm gonna ask you this. Is your ego that big that you refuse to take any life-criticism from someone else, and instead just insult that person and piss your heart out on a thread in hope of sympathy? Seriously;

Mewster wrote:Of course, he let it go. He rips me and everyone lets him get away with it while I get attacked for doing what he did. Where's my justice?

Where's your justice? You could have gotten your so-called 'justice' had you just swallowed your pride and tried to see why I actually wrote, instead of just interpratating it as a flame and insulting that person back. You're telling people to go back and read what I first wrote, when you should be the first person in that queue instead. You 'heard' what I said, but the difference between you and the people who agreed with me, Lior, KSWF Fiddy, Nommel and a few others, is that they actually listened, when you never.

nd yeah, my first post was a bit harsh. So what? I've seen people dish out a lot harsher stuff on here for lesser things. [sh*t, I've been on the receiving end of something less than this from Lior too, so stop acting like you're being singled out, for Christ sake. e__e]

Mewster wrote:Now WHO is gonna say something to Jay C. for ripping into me like that? How come NOBODY is saying ANYTHING to him about what HE did to ME?

What I said to you was nothing compared to what you replied with. I told you what I felt about your posts, and you replied saying you hope my kids get raped and killed. Again, I'll tell you... I wrote that to tell you how you were pissing off over a dozen members of this forum. [Before more people got involved.] You wrote back insulting me, and wishing death on people in my future family. Do you finally see the difference?

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Infliction of emotional pain? Seriously, if you have emotional pain from someone on a message board...

Oh, f*cking thank you.

Mewster wrote:As soon as Jay. C pays for what he did. Why should he get away with it?

Oh, wow, I nearly sh*t myself laughing there. :lol:

Mewster wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
Mewster wrote:When did we start accepting double standards on this BBS?

Does that really need to be answered?

Yes.

Ok, how about this?

Everyone give Mewster his justice, and totally forget all the flaming he's ever done. Every little f*cking insult he's aimed at someone else in his history here. But still, ban me from this forum for stating exactly what's so annoying and true about this ego with a mouth.

There you go, Mewster. :] There's your answer.

Mewster wrote:Let's put it in this context: Jay C. punches me first. In response, I punch him back. Everyone saw what happened, yet I'm the one who is prosecuted because those with diverse opinions as to why they don't like me believe I had it coming.

*sigh* Wow, I can't believe I'm gonna say the exact same thing, but in it's... 4th different kind of context.

Ok, say I punched you, what happened wasn't a retaliation punch, it was more in proportion of you then coming back and hitting me in the balls with a hammer or some other hard object. It was way over the top, and it was clearly stating that you wanted my 'kids' to die.

Now, I'll end with this. You're taking this way too far dude. How about you get your dick out of your hand, and drop this. It's actually spectacular how serious you have took it all. Wow.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:17 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I think Jay C was just more annoyed than anything, and maybe he did get a little too harsh in his insults. Perhaps insulting you wasn't the best way to go about correcting what, to many people, is obnoxious behavior (the constant Cartman bashing, that is). All I'm saying is that Jay had some backing for his insults whereas your insults were nothing more than retaliation. No, it doesn't make it right either way.

Thank you for admitting that. I wish icywynd agreed with you.

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:...if a new episode airs and Cartman does something in it that pisses you off, feel free to express your frustration in the thread for the new episode.

Which I do.

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:You don't have to bash Cartman in every single post you make though, using the whole dictionary of nicknames you have for him.

You make it sound as though I make random posts bashing him.

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:This is just my advice to you so that you may become a more respectable member;

I was before this snowballed.

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:obviously, I'm not in charge and so I cannot demand this out of you, but that is my advice. People are likely to be less annoyed by you and your hatred for Cartman if you were to tone it down. We've got the message already.

I will take it into considrertaion.

Nommel wrote:Okay [CTE]...

Et tu, Brute? I lost so much here, that you and everyone else is making a point to use my former name as a sign of contempt and disrespect. I deserve it, but, for that ploy, a victory cry goes to RandyHart for a job well done.

Nommel wrote:...here's an idea. If you want Jay C to apologize, why don't you stop flaming him?

I don't expect him to apologize, since this is what he was feeling, but I wanted him to admit he could've handled this better, which he did.

Nommel wrote:Never mind the fact that 96% of the posts you make are meant to piss people off.

How did you get this figure? You never thought that before.

Nommel wrote:If you think you're the bigger man, [CTE], then show it. Let it f*cking go and stop trying to get people angry at Jay C, because he really just told you what most of the board is thinking.

I find it interesting that it's gone from "few" to "most" in a space of two days.

Here's an appropriate way to have done it: some of you cold have told the administrartor about my annoyances, the administrator would've let me know about them and I would've tone it down. What was the problem with that process?

Nommel wrote:Stop whining and get on with your life.

Remeber that statement . You may find yourself in this situation one day. I hope you never do.

Jay C wrote:Lol, oh my God. Like what some people have said, I was gonna drop this. Hence what I said in my first post; "Ugh, I don't care what you reply with, just stop it." 'cause I was expecting some sort of flame aimed back at me anyway. [Which was right.] I told you that so you can see what people on this board think of your posts.

So, your technique of intervention is admittedly flawed.

Jay C wrote:I told you that so you can see what people on this board think of your posts.

I wasn't told about the meeting where you were elected to tell me this.

Jay C wrote:But instead, I'm gonna ask you this. Is your ego that big that you refuse to take any life-criticism from someone else, and instead just insult that person and piss your heart out on a thread in hope of sympathy? Seriously;

How does ego play in this? Coudn't have your bash best serve you by being rephrased as a "life-criticism"?

Jay C wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Of course, he let it go. He rips me and everyone lets him get away with it while I get attacked for doing what he did. Where's my justice?

Where's your justice? You could have gotten your so-called 'justice' had you just swallowed your pride and tried to see why I actually wrote, instead of just interpreting it as a flame and insulting that person back.

So, my justice invloved the rest of the BBS handing me my ass and me accepting it? I certainly don't feel vindicated.

Jay C wrote:You're telling people to go back and read what I first wrote, when you should be the first person in that queue instead. You 'heard' what I said, but the difference between you and the people who agreed with me, Lior, KSWF, Fiddy, Nommel and a few others, is that they actually listened, when you never.

I read the same exact post I got four or five times before within the past few months and it was the most venomous thing said to me on this BBS. What reaction did you expect--rapt attention and deep respect for the way you presented your honest opinion?

Jay C wrote:And yeah, my first post was a bit harsh. So what? I've seen people dish out a lot harsher stuff on here for lesser things. [sh*t, I've been on the receiving end of something less than this from Lior too...

No suprise there. She loves everybody--wait, that's Origineric. No matter, that kind of discourse is becoming too frequent, lately.

Jay C wrote:...so stop acting like you're being singled out, for Christ sake. e__e]

But you were the one who single me out in the first place.

Jay C wrote:What I said to you was nothing compared to what you replied with. I told you what I felt about your posts, and you replied saying you hope my kids get raped and killed. Again, I'll tell you... I wrote that to tell you how you were pissing off over a dozen members of this forum. [Before more people got involved.] You wrote back insulting me, and wishing death on people in my future family. Do you finally see the difference?

YOU
DREW
FIRST
BLOOD!!!
Do you finally see that difference?

Jay C wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Infliction of emotional pain? Seriously, if you have emotional pain from someone on a message board...

Oh, f*cking thank you.

What part of subsequent reply to IneedBoutTREEFIDDY of "I was trying to put this in perspective" did you not understand?

Jay C wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:As soon as Jay. C pays for what he did. Why should he get away with it?

Oh, wow, I nearly sh*t myself laughing there. :lol:

Yet, after you clean up after yourself, the question remains.

Jay C wrote:Everyone give [CTE] his justice, and totally forget all the flaming he's ever done. Every little f*cking insult he's aimed at someone else is history here. But still, ban me from this forum for stating exactly what's so annoying and true about this ego with a mouth.

There you go, [CTE]. :] There's your answer.

Again with this "ego." OK, now document these "flames" in my history and prove that they weren't a response to something hateful towards me. After that, document where I said you should be banned.

Jay C wrote:
"Cartman's Top Enemy" wrote:Let's put it in this context: Jay C. punches me first. In response, I punch him back. Everyone saw what happened, yet I'm the one who is prosecuted because those with diverse opinions as to why they don't like me believe I had it coming.

*sigh* Wow, I can't believe I'm gonna say the exact same thing, but in it's...4th different kind of context.

Really? Are people telling you to stop complaining and deal with my bashing, too?

Jay C wrote:Ok, say I punched you, what happened wasn't a retaliation punch, it was more in proportion of you then coming back and hitting me in the balls with a hammer or some other hard object. It was way over the top, and it was clearly stating that you wanted my 'kids' to die.

So, I packed a bigger punch and, to paraphrase you, so what? If I have to get over it, so should you.

Jay C wrote:Now, I'll end with this. You're taking this way too far dude. How about you get your dick out of your hand, and drop this. It's actually spectacular how serious you have took it all. Wow.

So, this is supposed to pacify me...how?

Ok, Jay C., you're right, I did take take this too far. I reacted to having one too many posts from yet another person calling me all sorts of name and telling me to stop it. I thought, in the name of mutual respect, that your concerns would've been brought to my attention in a more civilized manner. Also, next time you get this pissed with someone, take the advice you're prouldy extolling on your sig.

I'm sorry to the rest of the BBS that you had to udergo my ranting about what Jay C. did to me. It is clear to me now that I've spent too much time Cartman-bashing, thus getting on other people's nerves and resulting in this growing exodus of disdain. However, everyone here must concede that I spent the past few months--alone, I might add--putting up with a larger amount of hateful replies towards me. I ask humbly for forgiveness from those once good to me and are now enraged with me.

We obviously need time to grasp where we went wrong. Out of respect for the BBS, I'll take my leave for a while and make this the last post regarding this unfortunate matter. For the sake of this BBS--and if you have any ounce of good feeling left for me--let this drop here and now, heal form our wounds, and not say anything about it again. Lock this thread, if necessary.
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:54 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:I wish icywynd agreed with you.

I feel so special, making one little rhetorical statement that I never even officially confirmed to believing and being given so much attention. Seriously. It's wonderful.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:I wish icywynd agreed with you.

I feel so special, making one little rhetorical statement that I never even officially confirmed to believing and being given so much attention. Seriously. It's wonderful.

For the sake of this BBS, let this drop here and now, heal form our wounds, and not say anything about it again. Lock this thread, if necessary.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 pm

*posts* I'm a rebel!

Um... another option is we can try and get the thread back on topic. Uh, Kyle's cool and stuff. I like him better than Cartman. Cartman's funny, but Kyle's just a more loveable character overall. He's a good big brother to Ike and I find it adorable.
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:31 pm

I could go on with something like "the issue on the two-three previous pages has been discussed before but more like two years ago", but I won't because that'd be off topic.

I'm neutral in the whole "OMGX WUTZ UR FAVERIT CHERECTIR!?!?!??" thing. Having a favorite character is conformist!
Whatever!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:13 pm

I'm so non-conformist, that I'm not conforming with the non-conformist idea that you can't conform and am therefore picking a favorite character!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:17 pm

all_good_names_are_taken wrote:I could go on with something like "the issue on the two-three previous pages has been discussed before but more like two years ago", but I won't because that'd be off topic.

I'm neutral in the whole "OMGX WUTZ UR FAVERIT CHERECTIR!?!?!??" thing. Having a favorite character is conformist!

How dare you refuse picking a character!? :mad:

Edit: Sorry, I've just seen this:

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Jay C wrote:What I said to you was nothing compared to what you replied with. I told you what I felt about your posts, and you replied saying you hope my kids get raped and killed. Again, I'll tell you... I wrote that to tell you how you were pissing off over a dozen members of this forum. [Before more people got involved.] You wrote back insulting me, and wishing death on people in my future family. Do you finally see the difference?

YOU
DREW
FIRST
BLOOD!!!
Do you finally see that difference?

Yeah, I do see the difference, but in some circumstances, drawing first blood is neccesary. Do you think it's bad that African Americans, who, from the 1700's up until say... 1964 [Or whenever your town began to act right.] were treated in a terrible fashion, were wrong to speak up and fight back against a government that was hideously racist to them? I don't think so.

Now, I'm not comparing something as trivial as this to something as huge as the black man's fight for Civil rights, I just think it was neccesary for African-Americans to speak up when they had to. Thus proving that the one who draws first blood is not always the one who is wrong. I don't believe I was wrong to bitch you out, [Although I do believe I was a little harsh with the content I used, and I am sorry there.] and by the replies in this thread from other members, I think they don't either.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:33 pm

Cartman, but if they were real people, Kyle. You understand, don't need a Cartman in the world! :D
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
kennykiller27

Postby kennykiller27 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:39 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Cartman, but if they were real people, Kyle. You understand, don't need a Cartman in the world! :D

Good point!
[img:57e85]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5223/kennykillersigqg9.jpg[/img:57e85]
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:59 am

Jay C wrote:Although I do believe I was a little harsh with the content I used, and I am sorry there.

And I accept. I apologize, as well. My comment to you was very harsh.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:19 pm

I'm all for the Jew! ;)
[center]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!"
"Now how about our gay couple, Stan and Kyle?"
[/center]
I am a Kyle LoVeR!

Postby I am a Kyle LoVeR! » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:02 pm

I love Kyle and hate Cartman so my answer is very ovious, dont you think?

Return to “Polls”