CARTMAN LOVERS vs CARTMAN HATERS

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

whose more in number

cartman lover
86%
cartman hater
14%

Total votes: 189
Lord Worm

CARTMAN LOVERS vs CARTMAN HATERS

Postby Lord Worm » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:40 pm

a poll about the number of people who love cartman more.no neutrality.
töten Sie alle Juden
Stovepipe_Jam

Re: CARTMAN LOVERS vs CARTMAN HATERS

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:47 pm

This is a lot better than my thread. :D
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:30 pm

Cartman is my favourite character, but I don't love him. So I can't vote.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:41 pm

Eh, I'm neutral.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: CARTMAN LOVERS vs CARTMAN HATERS

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:44 pm

[quote="Lord Worm"e0]a poll about the number of people who love cartman more.no neutrality.[/quotee0]

You can't have neutrality when it comes to the Blob.

As a long time Piggy-hater and a three-year partcipant of this BBS, I would say that LPF's outnumber us slightly, but their persistence makes them more vocal, thus giving others the impression that there are more of them.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:23 pm

I ain't gonna lie, I love Cartman because he's a great character because he's funny and he's an assh*le. Kenny's my favorite though :zombiekenny: :)
Ok, who stold my stuff...?
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:38 pm

I'm neutral but probably closer to a Cartman Lover. He makes the show funny and that's enough for me to pick the 'Cartman Lover' choice. I think it's pretty sad that so many people despise a cartoon character... but whatever floats their boat.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:43 pm

^So nothing that fatass does bothers you?

Hater
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:43 pm

I believe the question is:
Who are more numerous?

Not...
Which one are you?

I am a Cartman hater, but there are my Cartman Lovers so I picked that. Simple question.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:46 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:I'm neutral but probably closer to a Cartman Lover. He makes the show funny and that's enough for me to pick the 'Cartman Lover' choice. I think it's pretty sad that so many people despise a cartoon character... but whatever floats their boat.

Same here. I'm starting more and more to like him now, as he's hilariously shocking and 'smart'.

Although, if he was a real person who lived in my street who tried to push his messed up opinions onto me, then he'd be walking home with his head up his ass.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:26 pm

'lover'? No. I'm a fan though. Let's face it, Cartman is the sole reason people watch South Park. Kyle/Kenny/Stan are not as major characters as Cartman. The more harsh things he does, the funnier it is. That's why without him, the show wouldn't be the same.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:28 pm

CartmanMills wrote:'lover'? No. I'm a fan though. Let's face it, Cartman is the sole reason people watch South Park.

Maybe the sole reason millions of dumbasses watch the show. Even if half left because Cartman changed even the slightest, it'd still be doing well.

Kyle/Kenny/Stan are not as major characters as Cartman. The more harsh things he does, the funnier it is. That's why without him, the show wouldn't be the same.

Kyle and Stan are as major, if not more major, than Cartman.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:16 pm

CartmanMills wrote:'lover'? No. I'm a fan though. Let's face it, Cartman is the sole reason people watch South Park.

It's not for the biting satire and social commetary? I think the SP audience has more dimension than that. I doubt anyone with smarts tunes in just to see P. Titty shake his blubbery, cheese-coated flesh folds.

CartmanMills wrote:Kyle/Kenny/Stan are not as major characters as Cartman.

How did you determine that?

CartmanMills wrote:The more harsh things he does, the funnier it is. That's why without him, the show wouldn't be the same.

Reminder: the show is called "South Park, " not "The Cartman Show." If M&T thought that the Waddling Buttchunk was the whole focus of the show, they would've made it that way.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:13 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
CartmanMills wrote:Kyle/Kenny/Stan are not as major characters as Cartman.

How did you determine that?

He takes up the most percentage of the screen, therefore, the Majorest character.
Setting the standard since 1852
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 pm

CartmanMills wrote:Let's face it, Cartman is the sole reason people watch South Park.

He's not the sole reason I watch South Park. :?

Return to “Polls”