CARTMAN LOVERS vs CARTMAN HATERS

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

whose more in number

cartman lover
86%
cartman hater
14%

Total votes: 189
SouthPark_Girl

Re: CARTMAN LOVERS vs CARTMAN HATERS

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:37 am

i agree. cartman is so..... funny!

i luve how he's so gay and crazy :lol:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
litl_miu

Postby litl_miu » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:41 am

Cartman really makes this show.Face it!that's true......if not....

'just f@ck you guys ,i go home..'' :shock:
:cartmanyell:
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:22 am

I don't really understand how one can love South Park and hate Cartman.
Does not compute.

If it wasn't obvious enough, I am indeed a die-hard Cartman fan.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
litl_miu

Postby litl_miu » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:02 am

[quote="ClownCarOnFire"]I don't really understand how one can love South Park and hate Cartman.
Does not compute.

yes. i have the same thought.what if you like butters/twik/jimmy/timmy/stan/kyle/even kenny(!),but don't like cartman at all-
you probably can't get the great idea of sp :cartmanscared:
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:08 am

haha Cartman's hilarious, yes he's racist, mean, selfish and everything else thats bad but I really couldn't picture SP without him. So Cartman is my 5th fav and that's pretty good cause I love heaps of charaters so top 5 is pretty awesome on my list!
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:09 am

@ ClownCar and litl:
People like you are why Cartman fans are made fun of. Fact is, you believe that this discussion is whether or not he is funny- no one is debating that. The debate is about his actual character, so, you know, read before you post.
And the reason the vote is how it is because the original poster didn't make it clear whether we were voting on whether there were more Cartman fans or whether we liked him. I voted for the like Cartman option, yet I think he is the worst and least well developed character in the show.

Stop being ignorant and say that you muct like Cartman to like the show, ingrats.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
litl_miu

Postby litl_miu » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:44 am

ShaneHaughey,mmmmm.....let's think...
maybe you're right...i see what are you trying to say.but...i reeeally like Cartman :roll: -this stupid ,rude piece of sh*t and i like 3/4 of his jokes too....and if Matt & Stone will develop him..work hard on his personality...he can't be THAT f*cking awesome anymore...:cartmanangry:
luckyjoes923

Postby luckyjoes923 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 pm

how are you a south park fan but dont like cartman? i mean that doesnt even seem possible
Come on people now people now
Pulptomatoe

Postby Pulptomatoe » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:22 pm

Pip303 wrote:haha Cartman's hilarious, yes he's racist, mean, selfish and everything else thats bad but I really couldn't picture SP without him. So Cartman is my 5th fav and that's pretty good cause I love heaps of characters so top 5 is pretty awesome on my list!

They should do a Cartman Movie. lol, a bit like Whom Framed Roger Rabbit. so Cartman comes to Our World.

Cartman is one of my favorites. Yes He is deeply negative in some cases etc.. But he's hilarious.. and I can relate my Past to his character a little bit...

don't forget he has done a lot of brave things and done a loads of Cool things Saved Lives and He's helped People in South Park.

Plus He Took care of Our Enemies

:cartmannohat:
Eric Cartman Rocks!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:24 am

Pulptomatoe wrote:
Pip303 wrote:haha Cartman's hilarious, yes he's racist, mean, selfish and everything else thats bad but I really couldn't picture SP without him. So Cartman is my 5th fav and that's pretty good cause I love heaps of characters so top 5 is pretty awesome on my list!

They should do a Cartman Movie. lol, a bit like Whom Framed Roger Rabbit. so Cartman comes to Our World.

Thye should do it in Smell-o-vision,to really test his fans :D

Thanks for acknowledging that he's no of this world
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:13 am

litl_miu wrote:ShaneHaughey,mmmmm.....let's think...
maybe you're right...i see what are you trying to say.but...i reeeally like Cartman :roll: -this stupid ,rude piece of sh*t and i like 3/4 of his jokes too....and if Matt & Stone will develop him..work hard on his personality...he can't be THAT f*cking awesome anymore...:cartmanangry:

If you like Cartman, great. But, to say that if you don't like Cartman then you can't like the show isn't right. But, more power to you.

@LukcyJoes: Read the reasoning before you post.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Pulptomatoe wrote:Cartman is one of my favorites. Yes He is deeply negative in some cases etc.. But he's hilarious.. and I can relate my Past to his character a little bit...

don't forget he has done a lot of brave things and done a loads of Cool things Saved Lives and He's helped People in South Park.

Plus He Took care of Our Enemies

:cartmannohat:

Yeah, getting a kid to eat his parents--Fatass wrote the book on how to be cool :?

That's our selfless Fatass--out there purposley saving the world so that we can all live im peace and harmony. :roll:

How did he take care of "Our Enemies"--did he swallow Osama bin Laden whole? Is that why we can't find him? If so, I bet his farts smell like hummus.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Cartman is a cool character, He's not the best but then again nobodys really the best. Except for Kenny. He's the best.
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:30 am

litl_miu wrote:Cartman really makes this show.Face it!that's true......if not....

'just f@ck you guys ,i go home..'' :shock:
:cartmanyell:

To paraphrase: Either accept that Fatass is the Alpha and Omega of SP or you will leave this BBS for home.

Before you leave, could you tell us what a "fack" is? :D

Killahertz9 wrote:To quote the Persuaders..

"....It's a thin line, between love and hate."

God, there's so much I can say here, I don't know where to begin...

I'll leave it alone :lol:
LittleWhiteLie

Postby LittleWhiteLie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:46 am

LOVE.

:C

I even have a Cartman doll in my room. B: <3
'Real life is so boring and stupid!'

- Kyle B. :)

Return to “Polls”