DO YOU HATE WALMART???!?!?!!!!

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Do you hate Walmart?

YES!
40%
NO
30%
don't really care much
30%

Total votes: 100
the mole_of_Quebec

WAL-MART IS RACIST

Postby the mole_of_Quebec » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:56 pm

Wal-Mart is racist.This security guy(white guy) that was patroling the store he in L.A. was all staring at me at the Electronics Section.I thought he called me a "fuKIN meixan". I am 100% SPAINARD(SPAin).

NOT A MEXICAN
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:21 am

well i think wal mart is a good place to shop at becuase it is cheap. But to work there is the problem. So many customers, most of the rude and ignorant. The pricing is reasonable but the store in my city is so crowded!!!! (not racisit, but definently mostly mexicans, mabey becuse I live in stockton california, If you look on your bag of asperagas or any vegies, chances are it came from the mexican feild workers in stockton, well back to the subject) I don't have a problem with most shoppers bieng mexican but you hear people talking under there breath saying racial comments. Theres no mistaking what you hear, becuase your bumping in to the people when they say it cuase that store is so full!!! :shock:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Re: WAL-MART IS RACIST

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:30 am

the mole_of_Quebec wrote:Wal-Mart is racist.This security guy(white guy) that was patroling the store he in L.A. was all staring at me at the Electronics Section.I thought he called me a "fuKIN meixan". I am 100% SPAINARD(SPAin).

NOT A MEXICAN

So what you're trying to tell me along with everyone else on this board is that the entire Walmart company is racist because one of its many stores hired a racist security guard who you because the fact that he was staring at a customer who happened to be spanish and that customer just so happened to be you and you think he said f*cking mexican. Now I would say this reflects on your intellect but your post and its many typos already have. The security guard was doing his job making sure pieces of sh*t don't rob the store that has employed him to stop shoplifting?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: WAL-MART IS RACIST

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:51 pm

the mole_of_Quebec wrote:Wal-Mart is racist.This security guy(white guy) that was patroling the store he in L.A. was all staring at me at the Electronics Section.I thought he called me a "fuKIN meixan". I am 100% SPAINARD(SPAin).

NOT A MEXICAN

Would he have been any less racist if he called you a f*cking Spaniard?

We don't get very many Spaniards round these parts.

Oh wait, you THOUGHT he called you a f*cking Mexican. What did he actually call you?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:15 pm

I don't live in America so I don't know how good, bad or terrible Walmart really is; I just go by how South Park portrays it. :lol:

But here in Britain, we have Tesco; which is like the British equivalent of Walmart. Now THAT is a nightmare!
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:29 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
advanceshipper wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:You should watch WAL-MART: The High Cost of Low Price. It pretty much lays out why they've become the new Disney. Watch this bonus footage:

http://www.walmartmovie.com/confessions/
please dont say that of i'll trow a granade to you and like walmart again.

Say what and why?

BTW, I wrote this genius and he said "di3ne7,it sucks." He hasn't cared to elaborate. :roll:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:43 pm

kfgg wrote:Walmart is ok but the store here in town sucks. Its run down and full of Mexicans speaking Spanish. You walk through the store and over the PA someone calls "I need a Spanish speaking associate to the front please" 3 times. The isles are so cramped together that you can barely fit your cart through them. Bathrooms smell really bad too.

I take it you probably haven't travelled much or at least been to Wal-Marts in other places. All Wal-Marts are like that. It's the price you pay when you want to get things at a low price. I go there, of course, b/c that's what I can afford, but I really hate it. I dread Wal-Mart.

The aisles are big and the store is big but I hate hearing kids crying! That's my pet-peeve: crying babies and kids running around. I hate that! Also, the bathrooms stink and everything's always messy. Too many people. Way, way too many people... I wish things were more quiet and subdued.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:11 pm

I was taken to Wal-Mart the other day because I had to buy shoes for school. I've been there before, but it's been a while. Noone in my family likes Wal-Mart. We usually never go there, and getting school supplies is usually the only reason we're ever in that shithole.

The aisles are crowded. There were a lot of people there, and the aisles are bearly big enough to fit one cart in there, much less two. Just being in the store is unbearable for me. There are bargains, but Target and other stores have prices not that far from Wal-Mart prices. Wal-Mart has prices like $19.23. They just make it seem cheaper, when it's only a 76 cent difference. I would much rather go to Target then Wal-Mart. Going there is bearable, and it doesn't take effort to go through the store without bumping into somebody.

The unfair wages piss me off, too. All the money the make doesn't go to their employees. It goes to advertising, and the rich assh*les who run the company. Wal-Mart doesn't stay where workers form a union. It's clear they don't want unions anywhere near them. They'll even close down their stores to stay away from unions. Their stores are sh*tty and crowded, and they pay unfair wages, so yes, I despise Wal-Mart.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:45 pm

Yeah, Wal-Mart's a sh*t hole, but you know what I'm starting to hate? How they're raising the prices on their clothes b/c they're getting the more "fashionable" stuff and the "fashionable" stuff isn't even being bought b/c us poor pieces of trash wouldn't know fashion if it slapped us in the face.

I've always liked Target but they're getting overly expensive as well. I mean, $30 bucks for jeans? Who the hell pays that!? I sure can't. I buy my own clothes and there's no way I'm going to pay $30 for one thing when I can pay $30 for many. Wal-Mart's just following along with them. I mean, their clothes are more expensive now than they ever were. It's ridiculous. :cartmanangry:
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:32 am

They are talking about wal-mart on fox news network right now. :)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:11 am

MissingOctober wrote:Yeah, Wal-Mart's a sh*t hole, but you know what I'm starting to hate? How they're raising the prices on their clothes b/c they're getting the more "fashionable" stuff and the "fashionable" stuff isn't even being bought b/c us poor pieces of trash wouldn't know fashion if it slapped us in the face.

No one is gonna buy fashionable sh*t from there. That's stupid. People go to Wal-Mart because it's cheap. If you start selling shirts and clothes for $30, people would rather go to AE, and spend the same amount of money for something better. That would be a better deal, then having the "Wal-Mart experience.

If Wal-Mart is fashionable, then Prada is cheap. Seriously, why are they even trying? The people that go there aren't looking for fashion. They're looking for something that's cheap (and comfortable.) They should know what the outcome is gonna be.
MissingOctober wrote:I've always liked Target but they're getting overly expensive as well. I mean, $30 bucks for jeans? Who the hell pays that!? I sure can't. I buy my own clothes and there's no way I'm going to pay $30 for one thing when I can pay $30 for many. Wal-Mart's just following along with them. I mean, their clothes are more expensive now than they ever were. It's ridiculous. :cartmanangry:

That's more understandable then Wal-Mart, though. People that go to Target aren't looking exclusively for a bargain. It's an in-between store. It's a much better-quality store then Wal-Mart, but it isn't exactly Prada. I don't think a lot of people would spend $30 for jeans, though. It would be a lot like a better quality store like American Eagle.

Personally, I get my jeans from stores that get all the sh*t the company that made them didn't want. They look no different, and they're $20 cheaper. The store here is called Gabriel Brothers. I don't buy anything else there because it's more of a shithole then Wal-Mart. Most of the clothes have a million holes in them, but the jeans are perfectly fine.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:23 am

I hate wal*wart, but I love ASDA.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:41 pm

I don't really care.
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:01 pm

The main problem I have with wal mart is the way they conduct their business, it is just plain dirty.

Here is what they do:
They find a new location for a store, when they move to that location, they price their merchandise lower than the competition in that area. Sure they lose money in the short run, but as buisnesses strat closing down, Wal mart starts slowly raising their prices, so slow that as a consumer you don't even realize it. Pretty soon what you think you are getting cheap, is overpriced.

Another problem I have is their staff, they get the worst sales people you can find. The last time I went to Wal Mart was for NCAA College Hoops 2k6(November of last year) I called ahead to see if they had it(because no other store in town did) they said they did. So i asked them to hold it until I get their. When I get their I tell them what I asked for, he pulls out NBA 2k6(completely different game, only a dumbass could get these two confused) Not only that, he had the xbox 360 version(I sadi over the phone "regular xbox, not 360") I told him it was the wrong game and I asked for "college hoops 2k6" So he goes and gets March Madness 2006(still different game, i can understand getting this confused) I said "no, for the third time, I've asked for college hoops 2k6" he responds "oh we don't have that" I just said "I see why you work at wal mart and not a real job" and walked off.

Not to mention they only hire part time employees, so they don't have to give them benefits.
Setting the standard since 1852
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:03 pm

Sometimes I don't feel comfortable in ther because ALOT of rednecks go there.
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!

Return to “Polls”