Which is better, Korn or Nirvana?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which is better, Korn or Nirvana? (Should be obvious)

Nirvana
26
47%
Both suck.
11
20%
Both rock
4
7%
Korn (homosexual.)
14
25%
 
Total votes: 55
wannagehigh
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:40 am

what in the h e l l

Postby wannagehigh » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:12 am

ok i dont know who u are but i cant belive you are talking s h i t about korn...if you would say anything about korn and i was around i would kick you a s s!!!![/b]
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:37 am

They're both very good bands... two of my favorites, you bastard... ugh... why are you making me do this?! ><

I give up... I'm going with both. You should put Tool up there... and maybe Lamb of God.

_______________________________________________________

KoRn is not emo, neither is Nirvana. They're both just plain awesome. I suppose if I really, really had to choose, I'd go with koRn, but I'm sticking with both.

And, hat, old koRn was the sh*t! I loved Follow the Leader, and Issues was pretty good too. This new rap thing is just... ugh. Rap sucks. KILL THE RAPPERS, NOT THE EMOS. While emos are annoying, at least you can actually consider the genre a type of music, instead of talking without any grammar, and with "izzle" at the end of every word.
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:02 pm

CarlyFanny wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:
CarlyFanny wrote:Korn is so much better, i mean look what the group nirvana has done for us now.... It gave us the most cazy, stuipd group... EMOs and it all came from that whiny crappy music!! So korn all the way!!!!


lawl, if anything, Korn is more emo than Nirvana.

And another thing you must be on crack or somit to think that korn is emo!! wtf man!!!


I never said that korn was emo, did I?
I said that korn is more emo than nirvana.
The point I'm trying to prove is that nirvana, although sucking hard, is not emo at all, and did not start the emo music either.




and to wannagehigh, try looking around you a bit. Getting mad at one person making fun of korn isn't going to help anything. If you look around (music sites, or even anywhere in real life where there are metalheads), pretty much every single metalhead hates Korn and all their fans.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Jiggy_Y
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:39 am

Postby Jiggy_Y » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:47 pm

Why do so many people get so easily pissed off when people state their opinions on music? :?:
CarlyFanny
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:38 pm

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:05 pm

Jiggy_Y wrote:Why do so many people get so easily pissed off when people state their opinions on music? :?:


Were not getting pissed of just haveing a heated argument :?
well at least i hope so, if ppl take this personal then they need to relise that this is only a forum.... But i guess y people get pissed of because they get really passionet about there music. Some people get like it....its no biggie, i respect every person here thats defened nirvana! Not so much korn cause ive had a change of heart, really korn are just a band that call them selfs metal, yeah in there old stuff...maybe, but there new stuff is crap!!

Atleast i no that nirvana anit going to get wrose, god rest his soul... Cant remeber, was it a car crash that killed him?

if i could take back my vote from ages ago then i would put they both suck (but korn suck more!)
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:37 pm

Jiggy_Y wrote:Why do so many people get so easily pissed off when people state their opinions on music? :?:


Because music is really important to alot of people. I always get into arguements about music. It always starts with someone saying that "metal is just noise" or something stupid like that, then I state my opinion, then it just goes downhill from there.

And why would you have a poll comparing Korn to Nirvana? They're nothing alike. But I'd say I like Korn better, because Nirvana has a really boring sound, and I used to be a Korn fan.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
MystyRayne666
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:00 am

Postby MystyRayne666 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:54 am

I am very surprised that more people like Nirvana than KoRn. Then again, I liked Nirvana when I was you kids' age. But that was about 10 years ago. KoRn rules!
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:48 am

Uh dude Korn is a lot more childish than Nirvana.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
MystyRayne666
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:00 am

Postby MystyRayne666 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 am

Nirvana is old-school and I listened to it too much as a teenager. And you might THINK KoRn is more childish, but that's just their theme they use. I think all ages like both bands actually. Doesn't really matter does it?
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:59 am

No, I'm just saying little kids are more exposed to Korn than Nirvana. Little kids watch MTV.

And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Korn fans. I think their self-titled album was decent. I related to that album because I was picked on a few years back and Jon Davis sung about being picked on. Then, I noticed how they evolved into wiggers who my own bullies listened to, so I couldn't relate to them anymore. Now I don't even need to listen to music to cure my problems, but little kids usually do, which is why they listen to Nu-Metal bands. I stopped listening to that genre frankly because I didn't need it anymore to be honest.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
MystyRayne666
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:00 am

Postby MystyRayne666 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:02 am

You're right, little kids watch MTV. But they don't play any metal or rock videos, just stupid rap sh*t. That's why MTV sucks. It needs to be more like it was in the 90s. I would rather watch Beavis and Butthead than the sh*t they have on it now.
kilkenny14
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:43 am

Postby kilkenny14 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:24 pm

Grizim wrote:Emo was not f*cki][/i]ucking inspired by grunge. Both grunge and emo derived from hardcore punk, and because of that people act like Nirvana is responsible for sh*tty bands like Simple Plan. Give me a f*cking break. Nirvana's lyrics aren't whiny either.

And yes, I know Kurt Cobain wasn't a great guitarist, but he got away with it because he was such a great song writer. That's what makes him so amazing.

yes, thank you. lol on the car commercial. ;)
DID YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME, SCISSOR TITS?!?!?!
BlindHamster
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:41 pm

Both suck.
Korn sucks more than Nirvana though, Nirvana's just musically infinitely overrated. Had a discussion with someone about that a long time ago, think it was on here, but before people start flaming me: ok, Nirvana made a huge impact on the music industry, but that doesn't mean I have to like their music.

And Korn just sucks. Seen them live once, made me want to puke my guts out.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
kilkenny14
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:43 am

Re: what in the h e l l

Postby kilkenny14 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:05 am

wannagehigh wrote:ok i dont know who you are but i cant belive you are talking s h i t about korn...if you would say anything about korn and i was around i would kick you a s s!!!![/b]

screw u newbie :P Least i'm not a full newbie.
DID YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME, SCISSOR TITS?!?!?!
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Re: what in the h e l l

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:37 am

kilkenny14 wrote:screw you newbie :P Least i'm not a full newbie.


Just for that, you are.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]

Return to “Polls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests