Biggest Douche In The Universe 2006. The Finals!

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who Is The Biggest Douche In The Universe For 2006

Fred Phelps
26%
Tom Cruise
39%
L. Ron Hubbard
13%
Kevin Federline
21%

Total votes: 38
davidtylr

Biggest Douche In The Universe 2006. The Finals!

Postby davidtylr » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:08 am

Biggest Douche In The Universe 2006 The Finals

In 2006 we have seen alot of douches but these people have come out on top.

Fred Phelps
Tom Cruise
L. Ron Hubbard
Kevin Federline

All Big Douches but who is the Biggest In The Universe For 2006.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:13 am

I'm fairly sure you only put Hubbard and Cruise there because they were on South Park, which is just plain retarded. The Biggest Douche 2006 would be between people from places other than Earth too.

You'd be the biggest douche in the planet though.
davidtylr

Postby davidtylr » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:26 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:I'm fairly sure you only put Hubbard and Cruise there because they were on South Park, which is just plain retarded. The Biggest Douche 2006 would be between people from places other than Earth too.

You'd be the biggest douche in the planet though.

Everybody on this forum is the biggest douche in the universe then.

It was a process of nomination, seccond and elimination I did have a say in it but I didn't make it up on my own.

In my opinion these people should be up there.

Fred Phelps
50 cent
Dr Phil
Condoleeza Rice

And I don't think L. Ron Hubbard counts cos he's dead.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:13 am

Eminem + PCD + B. Spears... Paris Hilton... Bush
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:42 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Eminem + PCD + B. Spears... Paris Hilton... Bush

You only say Paris Hilton because she was on South Park, oh no.. Then you must be the Douche, huh? ... Why such hostility?

I'm wasn't gonna vote (vote or die :tweek: ), because I don't know who Fred Phelps and Kevin Federline are, and hold nothing against Tom Cruise. And L. Ron Hubbard is dead.. But I guess I'll vote L. Ron.. Vote or die!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:54 pm

Anyone that thinks the ideas and "laws" behind Scientology are valid, authentic and feasible, is a giant douche anyway.

The story behind it doesn't sound like a decent TV show, let alone religion.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:11 pm

Fred motherfuckin' Phelps. Oh, I've only heard about this dude about 2-3 months ago, but I still think he's been the biggest douche of the last 12 months.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:29 pm

And why isn't Mel Gibson on the list?
Email notifications do matter, people.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:57 pm

C'mon, Freddy! The biggest douche of all time should have no problem winning the title for 2006. f*ckin' homophobe.

"Oh no, the mean ol' scary queers are trying to take over America and God's punishing us by killing soldiers and New Orleanians and he's sticking pine cones up my ass! That's why I have to sh*t out my mouth at soldier's funerals!"

Have fun being Satan's ass toy, Freddy!

You read it! You can't unread it!
MIKEY41970

Postby MIKEY41970 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:30 am

[quote="MLZS__DA_SP_FAN":941e9][quote="Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny":941e9]Eminem + PCD + B. Spears... Paris Hilton... Bush[/quote:941e9]

You only say Paris Hilton because she was on South Park, oh no.. Then you must be the Douche, huh? ... Why such hostility?

I'm wasn't gonna vote (vote or die :tweek: ), because I don't know who Fred Phelps and Kevin Federline are, and hold nothing against Tom Cruise. And L. Ron Hubbard is dead.. But I guess I'll vote L. Ron.. Vote or die![/quote:941e9]

Kevin Federline is also known as Mr. Britney Spears, or the soon to be ex Mr. Britney Spears
current member of the cartman army, respect our authoritah
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:24 pm

L Ron is dead so he is out. If Cruise won another award his ego would go out the roof, so he is out too. K Fed is only famous for leaving his 8 month pregnant wife, he will disappear off the radar in a few days. So I guess that only leaves our good ole' pal Fred.
Setting the standard since 1852
MIKEY41970

Who the hell is Fred Phelps

Postby MIKEY41970 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:30 pm

I know who the others are but who is Fred Phelps, I did not hear about his douche act that put him on the list.

I still reaffirm my vote for K-Fed aka K-Ded after John Cena whips his a** at the wwe pay per view in January.

Also for the record he didn't leave britney, britney left him, she did better this time staying married longer than the 13 hours that her first marriage lasted.

Also K-Fed's coaster should be in stores by now, as in that pile of crap isn't even worthy enough for me to set my drink on.

~Respect our Authoritah~
triplemultiplex

Re: Who the hell is Fred Phelps

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:58 pm

MIKEY41970 wrote:I know who the others are but who is Fred Phelps, I did not hear about his douche act that put him on the list.

Fred Phelps is the leader of this homophobic hate group in America that protests gay rights at the funerals of US servicemen killed in Iraq. They make the bizarre claim that Americans are dying in Iraq and other places because "God is punishing us for accepting homosexuals." They carry around signs saying "God Hates Fags" and they celebrate the death of US soldiers.

Fred is the biggest douche to ever exist. It's hard to read a news article about him without being totally disgusted and overwhelmed with a desire to slug this guy in the face.

You read it! You can't unread it!
MIKEY41970

Fred Phelps

Postby MIKEY41970 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:01 pm

Thanks for clarifying that, if i could change my vote he would be the biggest douche in the universe, what a homophobe I am gonna go google him now and see what kind of stuff comes up, thanks again.

~Member of the Cartman Army but also is a fan of Butters~
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:30 am

Kevin Federline!
He annoys me so much.

Return to “Polls”