South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (Original Draft)

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Original Draft?

Sold with the next Season to be released on DVD.
8%
Sold in a re-release of the movie with a deleted scenes feature/whole original draft.
75%
Limited Edition, sold only on Comedy Central shop.
8%
It shouldn't be sold AT ALL.
8%

Total votes: 12
Cartman Rox965

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (Original Draft)

Postby Cartman Rox965 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:01 pm

Some of you may know, that there was another version of the movie with several different parts. And the movie seemed kinda...corny with some of these original parts. And here they are.

--------------------------------
-Cheesy Poofs are Canadian and so are banned by Mrs. Broflovski, to Cartman's annoyance.

-During the war, Ike is eventually found by some soldiers and taken to the USO show. This may explain Ike's appearance in the scene in the trailer where Kenny takes off his hood.

-Instead of telling Stan about confidence, the clitoris tells him to give Wendy "some ice cream or something".

-Kenny was originally tasked by Saddam to collect 10 proofs of purchase from Snacky S'mores in order to get a wish. At first, this proves to be fruitless, as there were no proofs of purchase in hell. When he appears to Cartman both times, he couldn't say anything the first time, and at the second time, he tells Cartman about the proofs of purchase. Once Satan and Saddam rise from hell, Kenny manages to collect the proofs of purchase with the help of his friends. At first, Saddam refuses to grant him a wish, as he had lied about the whole thing, but after Satan finishes off Saddam, he takes the proofs of purchase and grants Kenny a wish instead.

-Some songs are different. For example, "Blame Canada" and "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" were both originally "Something Must Be Done"; the former sung by the mothers and the latter sung by the kids.

-Instead of bombing the Baldwin brothers, the Canadians kidnap the Smothers Brothers and hold them hostage.

-Cartman, Kyle, and Ike were strapped into electric chairs to be executed along with Terrance and Phillip. They start with Terrance and Phillip first, but an attack by the Canadians knocks out the electricity, and Cartman gets shocked by a loose wire (which causes the V-Chip to become faulty, instead of Cartman trying to shut off the power like he did in the final movie).

-Kenny doesn't speak at the end.

-The Mole's mother doesn't appear.

-Stan is told by Wendy she has dumped him.

-There is a scene in which Terrance and Phillip are put on trial. It is televised. At one point in the trial, they tell the people that the American government lies to them. As they begin to tell the people of the truth, the station goes blank.

-The school is much more Nazi-esque in the original draft.

-Instead of visiting Mr. Macky once the children are sent to a full rehabilitation center for much of the second act.

-Most of the secondary characters from the series are killed in the battle. They still come back to life in the end.

-Kyle's mom is more crazy in this version
----------------------------------
And thats the different parts!!!

Anyway, the point is, Do you think that in the next Season released on DVD, there should be a bonus, including the deleted scenes or the whole original draft?
Or should the Movie itself be re-released with a deleted scenes feature?
funkylizards

Postby funkylizards » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:52 pm

Hmm, I have a feeling you are lying.

Matt Stone wrote:Q. From unknown -> Are there any plans for a Special Edition of BLU?
A. No plans right now. We have no deleted scenes, there is no docementary footage of a making of so the only thing it could be is a commentary track. To be perfectly truthful, both Trey and I hate doing commentary tracks. I don't know why.
There once was a man named Chef,
Who fell abruptly to his death,

They weren't sure whether he was dead,
Even though a bear bit off his head,

But ah they knew, yes they were sure,
when crap started falling to the floor.
ClydesGirl

Postby ClydesGirl » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:24 pm

Ya I really hope a specile edition DVD will coe out soon.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:25 pm

Wow, that all sounds like it would make a much worse movie. I mean BLU without the Oscar nominated "Blame Canada!" or "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" Perish the thought.

Hey Will! You want to do the honors of ripping this "original draft" nonesense a new one?

Anything they animated and didn't put into the movie has been trashed, I've heard, because there wasn't much. Standard operating procedure for South Park. Think the first teaser for "Lil' Crime Stoppers" where Butters pisses himself still exists? How about the first ad for Quintuplets 2000 where the quints aren't Romanian?

The only deleted scene in the history of South Park I've ever seen (outside of the pilot version of 'Anal Probe') was a short piece from An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig where Shelly douses Stan in gasoline and sets him on fire amidst one of his beat-downs.

You read it! You can't unread it!
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:15 am

funkylizards wrote:Hmm, I have a feeling you are lying.

Matt Stone wrote:Q. From unknown -> Are there any plans for a Special Edition of BLU?
A. No plans right now. We have no deleted scenes, there is no docementary footage of a making of so the only thing it could be is a commentary track. To be perfectly truthful, both Trey and I hate doing commentary tracks. I don't know why.

Well that really sucks...I actually love hearing commentary tracks, as long as they keep away from talking softly and talking soley like: "And this part we wanted to make this character feel this and that and...ah, yes, this part; The realm of the uh, the influence in this scene had a special feeling to it that made me sit in my room one day and think 'how can i make this better'? So the way i made it better was, was by gratifying the personalities and making their decisions less attenuative" Basically some boring crap like that.

I do agree they should release a special edition with a commentary. And maybe an extra commentary by random fans of the film so they can talk about their expirience watching it. I dunno...
Cartman Rox965

Postby Cartman Rox965 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:22 pm

funkylizards wrote:Hmm, I have a feeling you are lying.

Oh, I got it off a big South Park fansite, so I guess they were wrong.

Return to “Polls”