[Please vote again] Gay, straight, bi, a, other?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

What's your sexual preference?

Straight
66%
Gay
3%
Bisexual
20%
Asexual
5%
Other (comedy option)
5%

Total votes: 59
candies

Postby candies » Wed May 09, 2007 2:08 am

I'm really straight like everyone else
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 am

None of the above. I'm asexual. =O

I literally have never been sexually attracted to anyone, although I've found myself drooling over certain men before. ^^ The prospect of anything beyond friendship scares me.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:07 am

As I am sure everyone knows, I am bi. I wish I knew more girls who live in my area who are also bi. With me, one of the big things that attracts me to someone is their personality. With the bisexual girls I know, that is the problem, except for two of them who do have great personalities, there are things about the others I don't like. They clearly have issues, and being their girlfriend would suck..Actually, same thing with the straight guys who have shown interest in me..
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed May 09, 2007 12:15 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:With me, one of the big things that attracts me to someone is their personality.

I agree. The people I have been attracted to or had crushes on have been people I've known more than superficially. The people I've been with based on their looks, have purely been one-night stands.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 09, 2007 2:53 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:With me, one of the big things that attracts me to someone is their personality.

I agree. The people I have been attracted to or had crushes on have been people I've known more than superficially. The people I've been with based on their looks, have purely been one-night stands.

That's exactly the way I see it. Boob are boobs and dicks are dicks. It's the personality that counts.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed May 09, 2007 3:31 pm

Athena1999 wrote:None of the above. I'm asexual. =O

I literally have never been sexually attracted to anyone, although I've found myself drooling over certain men before. ^^ The prospect of anything beyond friendship scares me.

Really?! That's interesting, I didn't know that about you! I used to think I was that way untill one day I just got really horny. Then I knew I wasn't, tee hee!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Kennylover2000

Postby Kennylover2000 » Sat May 12, 2007 11:17 am

I'm straight.
KateLovesKyle16

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Mon May 14, 2007 9:27 pm

come on we need some more gay people!!! we are getting our asses kicked, lol accually this is pretty accurat.
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon May 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Athena1999 wrote:None of the above. I'm asexual. =O

You know, I've heard the same thing from several other people already. While I won't name names, that got me thinking. Is it possible for a guy to be asexual too?

Back in school, people were fairly liberal-minded, and there was little to no peer pressure to date or get laid. It was regarded as a personal choice, not anyone else's business. The general attitude was that if you don't want to, then you simply don't want to. (From what I heard, the girls were actually more dominant than the guys.) Mind you, we also had a sex-ed program that tended towards liberal views, and I believe that may have had something to do with the demystification of sexual relations.

I've never really had any interest in dating, or any relationship beyond close friendship. The reasons, however, were psychological. I considered myself pretty messed up most of the time, I didn't see that changing any time soon, and I certainly didn't want to drag someone else into my life as things were. Basically I had too many problems that I didn't want to inflict them on anyone else. I had seen how my parents (and grandparents) interacted with each other on a regular basis, and I did not want to end up doing that to someone else.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 15, 2007 9:07 am

I erased the poll and put a new one in, so please vote again. This time, I think we've got everyone covered. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 15, 2007 11:27 am

Ok. I chose "other" simply because I am so extremely and strongly other.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue May 15, 2007 12:06 pm

I'm still bisexual.
Email notifications do matter, people.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 15, 2007 7:13 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Is it possible for a guy to be asexual too?

I've never really had any interest in dating, or any relationship beyond close friendship. The reasons, however, were psychological.

Hmmm..... I'm not quite sure if asexuality can be determined by a lack of interest in relationships, since I don't bother with them myself and yet still find women sexually attractive. You're technically only asexual if you've never felt women were sexually attractive to you. For now, all I can say is that you had other priorities in life to consider which were more important in dating.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue May 15, 2007 8:28 pm

Straight.....again.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue May 15, 2007 8:42 pm

Straight.

Return to “Polls”