What color are you?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

what's your obnecity?

White
83%
Black
3%
Chinese
6%
Japanese
No votes
Mexican
6%
Indian
3%
Muslem
No votes

Total votes: 35
Voodoo_Doll

Re: What color are you?

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:06 pm

how do I make an avatar on here? :cartmanko'd:
Last edited by Voodoo_Doll on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left
me
to
fret
to
stress
to
cry
to
choke
on
emotion
and
wilt
in
the
dark.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:32 pm

I just wanted to say that I don't think Southpark Girl meant any harm. Ok, she wants to know what ethnicity everyone is, but she doesn't mean it for racist reasons. I don't see it that much different than any other getting to know you question you see on this board in offtopic.And I have seen enough of her posts to think that maybe she just wants to get to know who everyone on this board is better, because she does seem to like talking to us.When people are talking about race, they really need to separate people talking about racial and cultural differences and actual racism, and calm the f*ck down. . And as for her spelling, alot of people have problems with that..I used to be great at spelling but now there are certain words I suck at spelling..No big deal. Maybe now she will remember how to spell ethnicity, but there is no reason to pick on her.
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:48 pm

This was set up as a poll. The poll categories did not make sense - hense my comment.

I still agree with Big-Will. I have to work on the spelling thing and I was just being encouraging. Don't slack off on the spelling otherwise we will not be able to cumunicate....
Voodoo_Doll

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:54 pm

Im white.....but i wish i was black and red, vampires are my calling.
Last edited by Voodoo_Doll on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left
me
to
fret
to
stress
to
cry
to
choke
on
emotion
and
wilt
in
the
dark.
vexille

Postby vexille » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:02 am

I'm white, specifically of Irish, Scottish and Germanic extraction. And as far religion goes, I walk between Atheism and Polytheism (who says there should only be one god?). Oh, Islam isn't a skin colour. There are white as well as black and asian muslims
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:02 pm

Voodoo_Doll wrote:Im white.....but i wish i was black and red, vampires are my calling.

You could be a Nun with a spear through her head. Those are black and white and red all over. The only down side is that you can't turn around in an elevator.

Anywho, I'm White-Mexican.
Voodoo_Doll

Postby Voodoo_Doll » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:09 pm

[quote="BRMBug"][quote="Voodoo_Doll"]Im white.....but i wish i was black and red, vampires are my calling.[/quote]
You could be a Nun with a spear through her head. Those are black and white and red all over. The only down side is that you can't turn around in an elevator.

Anywho, I'm White-Mexican.[/quote]

I could be a nun but i hear they dont have too much fun, lol. But while I was a vampire I could put a spear through a nun's head, I think that would be just as fun as having a spear in my head :wink:
Then when i went to kill victims, I wouldnt have to suck their blood, I could just turn my head around and stab them with the spear in my head, but what if they got stuck to the spear..... :tweek:
Left
me
to
fret
to
stress
to
cry
to
choke
on
emotion
and
wilt
in
the
dark.
Maartje

Postby Maartje » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:36 pm

I'm white. Everyone in my town is white, I don't now anybody here who isn't. There was a Hidoe family here a short time. but they moved to Den Burg (I live in Oudeschild a place somewhere in the Netherlands).
Hey you guys, How's it going?
o yeah! i'm dutch.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:53 pm

I'm summoning this thread from hell only because I want to see Stovepipe_Jan's last posts!

Ignorant white man degrade thread.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:25 am

I'd say Light Driftwood everywhere that hasn't seen sun, and Toasted Harvest Wheat everywhere else.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:47 am

If by physical skin color, then I'm tan all over except my belly and legs; I never go anywhere with my fat belly showing and I hardly ever wear shorts outside the house.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:26 am

My posts are orange, I am currently wearing a blue shirt, I have brownish-blondish hair, greenish eyes, and very pale skin
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:30 am

I love black and dark blue. Even if living in Brazil, I have pale skin. And I have dark brown eyes and hair.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!

Return to “Polls”