Do you like Butters?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Do you like Butters?

Hell ya!
98%
No
3%

Total votes: 40
Rob5251

Do you like Butters?

Postby Rob5251 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:42 pm

Well do you guys like butters?

I know I do.

He's the best, he always has his little random moments when he says something funny.

I feel kinda sorry for him, always being grounded an all.
"But my penis never slips out of my pants except for sometimes when I'm wearing pajamas" -Butters

Top 3 favorite episode's this season:
1)Guitar queer-o
2)Imagination land (trilogy)
3)Le petit tourette
James--76

Re: Do you like Butters?

Postby James--76 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:50 pm

Yes butters get`s my vote
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:55 pm

How can you not like him? I mean Kyle and Cartman are my favourite characters too, but I can somewhat understand that Kyle isn't appealing to everybody and occasionally, I can even understand where the Cartman haters are coming from - but Butters?
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:11 pm

Yes, especially on toasts.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:25 pm

A SouthPark Orange wrote:How can you not like him? I mean Kyle and Cartman are my favourite characters too, but I can somewhat understand that Kyle isn't appealing to everybody and occasionally, I can even understand where the Cartman haters are coming from - but Butters?

There are several types of Butters haters.

Theres the hardcore Kenny and Tweek fans who are angry about Butters taking their places as the fourth most popular boy on the show.

And there are the "tradionalists". These guys constantly rant about how the show is far from its roots back in 98-00 and believe no attention should be given to character development. Especially any characters who aren't in the "Original 4". But just about all people I talk to online and in real life rate Butters in their top 3 of favorites.
--------------------

Thrawny
mjf2

Postby mjf2 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:37 am

Butters sucks! He gets grounded all the time. Others use Butters for stupid
stuff. Come on people! You think a grounded used up mountain boy should
be respected? Oh, Dude, give me a break!
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:20 am

Thrawny wrote:
A SouthPark Orange wrote:How can you not like him? I mean Kyle and Cartman are my favourite characters too, but I can somewhat understand that Kyle isn't appealing to everybody and occasionally, I can even understand where the Cartman haters are coming from - but Butters?

There are several types of Butters haters.

Theres the hardcore Kenny and Tweek fans who are angry about Butters taking their places as the fourth most popular boy on the show.

And there are the "tradionalists". These guys constantly rant about how the show is far from its roots back in 98-00 and believe no attention should be given to character development. Especially any characters who aren't in the "Original 4". But just about all people I talk to online and in real life rate Butters in their top 3 of favorites.

I know about the rabid Kenny and Tweek fans that hate Butters - but they don't really hate him because of his character, do they? I only once read a post of sb who actually disliked him because of his personality. He thought that he was a coward, whiny, didn't stand up to anybody etc...but these people often forget what he has to put up with: children who are raised by parents like the Stotches very likely end up either like Butters or Cartman. It also beats me when some people think of him as the "stupid kid" in South Park - since he's just naive and hasn't got any self-esteem due to his upbringing.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:11 am

Butters is pretty cool. Poor kid though, I loved seeing him nearly at the end of "Cartman Sucks" when he finally stood up and defended himself, I was like "Go Butters!"
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:36 pm

mjf2 wrote:Butters sucks! He gets grounded all the time. Others use Butters for stupid stuff. Come on people! You think a grounded used up mountain boy should be respected? Oh, Dude, give me a break!

Granted.

You get one day's break for arguing that the victim deserves it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
cartmanrocks220

Postby cartmanrocks220 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:06 am

heck yes who don't. he is so f**kin funny. i liked the episode on casa bonita when cartman tricked butters to stay in a bomb shelter for like a week or two so cartman could go to casa bonita. it was also funny on the episode d-yikes when mrs.garrison says she scissored it all night then butters says" you gotta be careful with scissors. he is to funny. but cartman is funnier. favorite episodes this season to me is,
le petit tourette, guitar queer-o, the list, imagionation land 1,2,3, and really big crap
ImMiNeNt DeAtH!

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:00 am

I looove butters he's so cute! But you have to feel bad for him when he always gets grounded for no reason.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:07 am

BRMBug wrote:Yes, especially on toasts.

Lord love a smart aleck! :lol:

Anyway, Butters, he's just hilarious! When he's not in trouble for anything, he really has his best moments. I'll list some of 'em:

-Guitar Queer-O: His "Uh ohhhh" when Kyle sees Stan jamming with that Thad kid is voiced differently, which made it funnier.

-Asspen: Loved the way he grooved to "Safety Dance!"

-Imaginationland III: His "Aw, sh!t" at the end of the story...XDDDDDDDD!!

-The List, deleted ending: Is it just me, or is he starting to get more gutsy? It sure looked to be so, the way he was taunting Cartman.

-Make Love, Not Warcraft: He liked "Hello Kitty Island Adventure" a lot better than WoW.

That's just a small number of reasons, but really, he's just a riot!
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:18 pm

dude, my username is butterslover21. i think you know what i voted for.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Butters is up there with Cartman, and whoever voted Butters down WILL die, at some stage in the future, to burn in hell with Family Guy's manitees.

Thrawny wrote:Theres the hardcore Kenny and Tweek fans who are angry about Butters taking their places as the fourth most popular boy on the show.

Hey! I'm a hardcore Tweek Fan! I have met a lot of Pip/clyde/Craig fans who hate butters for "stealing" the spotlight, and while I resent the show not having as much Tweek as I'd like, it's not Butters fault. As a charactar, he's one of the best in the show, he's just used a little too much, that's all.

Thrawny wrote:And there are the "tradionalists".

The worst kind of hardcore fans, who I feel should share Kenny's fate. Just because the show's different now, doesn't mean it's worse. The best thing about SP is it's ability to stay fresh unlike other shows *cough* Simpsons *cough*

orrange wrote: I only once read a post of sb who actually disliked him because of his personality

He can be a bit of a wimp, but I'm not a nerd bashing jock myself, neither were M and T from what I gather, so I let that slide. He also lets the best shine out of C-man.

Will wrote:You get one day's break for arguing that the victim deserves it.

When did the almighty nred lover Robbert murder you up and replace you with one of his clones? You really know how to keep this place a zone of free debate. Not that I don't hate the comment, it's just there's supposed to be a little thing called Freedom of Speach in Matt and Trey's domain, mmmkay?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
candies

Postby candies » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Sometimes annoying, whining and really gullible......that's why I like him more.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “Polls”