The Kindest Boy In South Park

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who do you think is the nicest and kindest boy in South Park?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Stan
16%
Kyle
11%
Kenny
18%
Butters
47%
Clyde
No votes
Cartman (yeah, right!)
2%
Other
7%

Total votes: 45
Thrawny

The Kindest Boy In South Park

Postby Thrawny » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:27 pm

Thought this might be of interest.
--------------------

Thrawny
BRMBug

Re: The Kindest Boy In South Park

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:39 am

Everyone knows it's Butters.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 am

I went forButters. I think Kyle is a close second.
Zubby
candies

Postby candies » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:19 pm

It's a tied between Kyle and Butters. They've both are kind to other except for Cartman in some other ways. Kyle actually cared about animals, his brother and his friends (Sometimes he does care about Cartman when he saved him from being drowned on “ManBearPig"), Now as for Butters, he seems to be nice and bad whenever he gets around with Cartman and I don’t know if he nicer than Kyle, yet.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
RAMPART

Postby RAMPART » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:28 pm

o_O
Where is Cartman?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Thrawny wrote:Thought this might be of interest.

I think it's a foregone conclusion.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:54 pm

Kyle has more moral than other charaters
Butters is nicer than some charaters (unless it's Prof Chaos)
Kenny is self-sacraficing
Stan likes animals

I vote Kenny :P
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Hey Will? Did you modify my poll?
--------------------

Thrawny
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 pm

I'm gonna say.....Butters. Kyle's pretty close but it's Butters first.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:58 pm

Kyle is only nice if he is not in trouble with his mom.

When poor Butters had the star stuck in his eye what did Kyle want to do?

That's right, he agreed with Cartman: kill him and bury him in Kyle's backyard.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:19 am

^Yes thats true but afterwoods he said Butters needed medical attension right away.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:22 am

My vote was Kenny cause Kenny in BLU gave he's 1 wish to wishing everything back instead of being selfish (and i think he wanted to sacrifice he's wish to help others.), Kenny always helps people when needed, he takes orders good and he helped Satin with he's relationship problem with Saddam, and he helps gather food for the rest of he's family in the episode Merry Christmas Charlie Manson. And hell, he's a perfect perverted Angel! :wink: :unhoodedkenny:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:20 am

termsofuse wrote:Kyle is only nice if he is not in trouble with his mom.

Ok, I based my posting on the assumption that the newer seasons count (since the characters changed a lot):
That was in season 8. I doubt he would have said something like that in seasons 10, 11 and if it wasn't for the episode "Wing" - even in season nine.
Don't get me wrong: Kyle was a bastard in seasons 1, 2 and 6, and on occasion in other seasons, but I really think he changed during seasons 4-5, and became more thoughtful, such as he became a somewhat better person in season 7. "GTWW" and "Wing" were the only episodes I can recall in which he fell back to his old pre-season 7-role, and that's more than two seasons ago. Since that, he cared about Blanket in TJ, tried to help Butters in "Cartman Sucks", gave 20 dollars to a homeless man, saved Cartman in MBP, etc....he may not be the friendliest character on the show, but he's one of the nicer and more caring ones, definitely, and I assume that we should rate the behaviour of the characters as they are now.

I'm not sure for which character I should vote - as sb already said, Kenny sacrified himself several times (CMISADS, in the Movie and Jewbilee) and didn't seem mean spirited to me in the early seasons - in contrast to Stan, Kyle and Cartman. He showed compassion with Cartman in BFF and Kyle in MGFNV. He's also definitely one of the kinder characters on the show.
And don't let us rule out Stan, who changed a lot during the course of the series and is also hardly the character he used to be. Instead of the bratty, somewhat wussy kid of the early seasons he seems like a mature 25-year-old to me these days. I also always thought that, as much as i like Kyle, as a whole he cared more about Kyle than the other way round and is generally the better friend out of the two (although I'm not that sure about it in the last two seasons). Plus, he cares about animals and was pretty much the only boy who was ranked high that didn't make a big deal out of it in "the List". I mean, come on, he was ranked 3rd. Overall, though, since he often doesn't care as much about people other than Kyle and things going around in general, I'd still say that Kenny and Kyle are nicer.
But what about Butters? Despite his behaviour in TL, "All about Mormons" and on a few other occasions I mentioned in another thread, you can't say that he's not generally friendly and supportive. The only reason I can't decide on which character I should vote for is the fact that we don't know for sure how his character would turn out if his parents and Cartman stopped oppressing him - although I'm not expecting a Cartman-clone either.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:51 am

Thrawny wrote:Hey Will? Did you modify my poll?

Yes.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:29 am

A SouthPark Orange wrote:
termsofuse wrote:Kyle is only nice if he is not in trouble with his mom.

Ok, I based my posting on the assumption that the newer seasons count (since the characters changed a lot):
That was in season 8. I doubt he would have said something like that in seasons 10, 11 and if it wasn't for the episode "Wing" - even in season nine.
Don't get me wrong: Kyle was a bastard in seasons 1, 2 and 6, and on occasion in other seasons, but I really think he changed during seasons 4-5, and became more thoughtful, such as he became a somewhat better person in season 7. "GTWW" and "Wing" were the only episodes I can recall in which he fell back to his old pre-season 7-role, and that's more than two seasons ago. Since that, he cared about Blanket in TJ, tried to help Butters in "Cartman Sucks", gave 20 dollars to a homeless man, saved Cartman in MBP, etc....he may not be the friendliest character on the show, but he's one of the nicer and more caring ones, definitely, and I assume that we should rate the behaviour of the characters as they are now.

I'm not sure for which character I should vote - as sb already said, Kenny sacrified himself several times (CMISADS, in the Movie and Jewbilee) and didn't seem mean spirited to me in the early seasons - in contrast to Stan, Kyle and Cartman. He showed compassion with Cartman in BFF and Kyle in MGFNV. He's also definitely one of the kinder characters on the show.
And don't let us rule out Stan, who changed a lot during the course of the series and is also hardly the character he used to be. Instead of the bratty, somewhat wussy kid of the early seasons he seems like a mature 25-year-old to me these days. I also always thought that, as much as i like Kyle, as a whole he cared more about Kyle than the other way round and is generally the better friend out of the two (although I'm not that sure about it in the last two seasons). Plus, he cares about animals and was pretty much the only boy who was ranked high that didn't make a big deal out of it in "the List". I mean, come on, he was ranked 3rd. Overall, though, since he often doesn't care as much about people other than Kyle and things going around in general, I'd still say that Kenny and Kyle are nicer.
But what about Butters? Despite his behaviour in TL, "All about Mormons" and on a few other occasions I mentioned in another thread, you can't say that he's not generally friendly and supportive. The only reason I can't decide on which character I should vote for is the fact that we don't know for sure how his character would turn out if his parents and Cartman stopped oppressing him - although I'm not expecting a Cartman-clone either.

Stan & Kyle usually learnt from there mistakes in season 6 take the episode Jared Has Aides Kyle realised that what they where doing to butters was wrong when he said " you know, I've learned something today. It would have been wrong to exploit Butters' weight loss. Becuase then lots of fat people would have believed it. And then gone and eaten a ton of Chinese food instead of dieting properly. They'd still be fat and, we'd be responsible for their shattered dreams. "

so when they where mean spirited one of them would usually say

i learned something today....
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Return to “Polls”