Which South Park boy do you think would be gay?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which SP boy do you think would be most likely to be gay?

Stan
2%
Kyle
11%
Cartman
52%
Kenny
No votes
Butters
25%
Clyde
No votes
Token
2%
Tweek
2%
Craig
2%
Other
2%

Total votes: 44
HAcoreRD

Re: Which South Park boy do you think would be gay?

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:19 am

Ignoring fanfiction, I'd say Butters.

Butters is the victim of abuse, over protective parents, and really seems to be bullied at South Park. It's likely he'll become emotionally attached to the first person who wont treat him bad, which will likely be a boy.

Cartman's a runner up, but it's hard to say, while he did put Butter's weiner in his mouth he seemed sincerly confused about it, and having Kyle suck his balls was more figurtive over him dominating Kyle. I'd think Cartman would end up bi-sexual if anything.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:03 am

None of them. They all "went ape" over Bebe's boobs, except for Kenny (he was dead), but we know Kenny likes girls.
Nightbringer347

Postby Nightbringer347 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:13 pm

I voted for Butters, but it's close between Butters and Cartman...Butters acts more gay, but Cartman has done some of the gayest stuff ever (he put Butter's dick in his mouth and he tried to make Kyle suck his cock). Cartman is someone I would expect to grow up alone and because no one likes him, he becomes a rapist or something like that. Butters is too nice. I would expect Butters to be gay before Cartman.
"I told you we need to fill the cave with hot molten lead it's the only way to be sure ManBearPig never comes out!" -Al Gore
Squirrley Squirrel

Postby Squirrley Squirrel » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:19 am

Which wouldn't?
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:02 pm

CARTMEN but why are you guys even talking about this.plus some of you said butters but ive seen cant rember which one that says otherwise..............
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:15 pm

No matter what his fanboys say, Cartman already is gay. Sucking over men's nobs, even if it is just to "dominate" over them or to "play" with them. Pluss his insane attraction to and love/hatte relationship with Kyle.

The next gayest kid would be Butters, who most likely will end up the opposite of his dad; a gay man who's really straight. He'll probably end up with a man, because people think "pussies=fags" (to use Cartman's language) so he'll be pushed into gayness, even though he seems at least half het (from Raisins). Then there is his SUPER mysogeny to consider...

Tweek could be gay, i'm not sure why, but he could be.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:16 pm

This is a pretty retarded subject... but i'd have to say Kyle.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:59 am

I picked Cartman. The whole Imaginationland thing had me pretty convinced that Cartman is in love with Kyle. Even if he's not, Cartman comes off as "gay" to me more than any of the other boys.

Butters isn't gay, he's bicurious... and Kyle? I don't see what about Kyle would put people to pick him, other than the fact that he's not too much into girls, but that doesn't mean he's into boys. That's just me.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:40 am

I would have to say cartman for several reasons. First of all because of the incident in cartman sucks for even thinking of putting his dick in butters' mouth. Just thinking of it makes me believe cartman's the one who could turn gay. Also in imaginationland when cartman gets so obsessed with kyle sucking his balls and i think when jimmy asks him why he's so obsessed with it, cartmans just like "you think i'm doing this for sexual pleasure? I'm doing it to embarass kyle", but you can tell deep down inside he does wnt pleasure. Also when he's only the bus pursuing kyle to washington and he pulls out the pic of kyle, the way he stares at it makes it seem like it's making him horny for kyle.
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:35 am

Of course it is Cartman. Any other option ignores the fact that Cartman has had, by the letter of the law, homosexual sex. So, yes, he is the most likely to be gay.

/Hates Cartman and would find it so funny if he was considering how intolerant he is.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:18 am

It could be Butters, but I think Cartman is 1% more gay.
I'm a MAD owl with a CRAZY life.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:14 pm

i have a really hard time deciding between butters and cartman.
because cartman wanted kyle to suck his penis, but butters has showed signs of being in love with eric. but i tottally think they would make a cute couple! :D
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 pm

i dont think butters acts gay or would be gay he is just the only one who accutlly acts like a 8 year old
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka

Return to “Polls”