Biggest Douche Of 2007

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

The Biggest Douche(s) of 2007 is...

George W. Bush - Lame duck and easy target
22%
Britney, Lindsay & Paris - The Triumvirate of Bimbosity
28%
Actually, Britney can stand on her own on this list
9%
Alberto Gonzalez - Need a good lawyer? So does he!
9%
Barry Bonds - *
No votes
Sen Larry "Wide Stance" Craig - Frequent public restroom user
6%
Michael Vick - Dog lover
16%
Don Imus - Nappy-headed talk jock
No votes
Other (specify)
9%

Total votes: 32
WhatevaIWaunt

Re: Biggest Douche Of 2007

Postby WhatevaIWaunt » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:31 pm

Dude! This is a list of the biggest Douches! Douches, not ridiculable or dumb people! There's a slight distinction. Even though the triumvate of bimbosity are the most despicable people of this lineup, and George Bush is the dumbest, for the biggest douche in this lineup, I would definitely have to go with Mr Wide Stance. "I'm a wide guy! I'm not gay!" God what a douche.
But the biggest douche of 2007? *dun dun dun* CHRIS CROCKER!!!! How can anyone else be picked?
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:38 pm

Michael Vick got my vote. It just sickens me what people do to animals.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:24 am

Chris Benoit.

I'll leave it at that :(
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:43 am

Anybody I don't like
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:38 am

WhatevaIWaunt wrote:But the biggest douche of 2007? *dun dun dun* CHRIS CROCKER!!!! How can anyone else be picked?

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

"There's a reason why her song is called 'Gimme More' coz all you people want is more more more!"

:lol: :lol:
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 am

rainbow.bix wrote:
WhatevaIWaunt wrote:But the biggest douche of 2007? *dun dun dun* CHRIS CROCKER!!!! How can anyone else be picked?

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

"There's a reason why her song is called 'Gimme More' coz all you people want is more more more!"

:lol: :lol:

We do? :D

Brit has overstayed her 15 minutes of fame. The fact that someone with such an incredibly minute amount of talent still has the spotlight is appalling. The fact that the tabloid press thinks we get the same boners listening about her train wreck of a life that they get reporting on them in is pathetic. Just let her overdose and die in peace, already!

I should've added the Roy Pearson, the Pants Suit guy.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
candies

Postby candies » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:03 am

All above.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:17 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Michael Vick got my vote. It just sickens me what people do to animals.

Same with me.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:54 am

http://omg.yahoo.com/court-awards-spear ... /news/5328

At this point, there's more than enough evidence to convince some OB/GYN to finally TIE BRITNEY'S TUBES, ALREADY!!!
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:22 am

I'd say it's *any* famous personality who's let the fame go to their heads and blow up their ego to massive proportions.

Out of these choices, I'd have to say Britney. She seems to be linked to a lot of this year's douchery. :/
Illegitimi non carborundum.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:59 pm

Biggest douche in any year is Michael F--kin' Bay, worst director Hollywood has ever had! People who love "Transformers" or any other of Bay's movies are doucetards themselves who think thier sh-t don't stink! :x
vexille

Postby vexille » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:54 pm

Princess f*cking Diana. The bitch has been dead for ten years, and everyones still yapping about her. F*cking losers. Who gives a sh*t? Why can't they talk about something that happened this year, instead of re-hashing this tired f*cking conspiracy theory? The journalists just got a little over-excited, and wet themselves upon seeing her, the chauffer was drinking on the job, there was a chase, and then a crash. Tragic accident. Why can't the f*ckers just let it go. Also, because of them, that snide c*nt Paul Burrel, Diana's former arse-lick butler, has :evil: become famous from the whole thing. Its bad enough when the media is updating the public about such cretins like psycho-idiot Britney Spears, lazy-eyed idiot Paris Hilton, doped up can't-get-convicted-if-his-life-depended-on-it f*ckwit Pete Doherty, but when they can't stop talking about deceased celebrities like Diana Spencer, then something is seriously f*cking wrong. Why don't the tossers just get an exclusive interview through a psychic medium, or exhume her body, prop it up in a chair, and speak to her f*cking skeleton? Wouldn't that be tasteful.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:55 am

George Bush

Return to “Polls”