AIDS or Cancer?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

AIDS or Cancer

AIDS
64%
Cancer
36%

Total votes: 11
chel

AIDS or Cancer?

Postby chel » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:34 am

Do you prefer 'retro' or 'current'?
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
superiorsavior

Re: AIDS or Cancer?

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:30 pm

I'd prefer to have AIDS than cancer, it gets less sympathy for a reason; you live longer. I'm not going to catch it either, I always use a condom. Super AIDS might get me tho :(

I've got quite a modbid fascination with the Human Immuno Deficiency virus ever since we had to study it in Biology. It really is nature's little KILLER. There's nothing we can do to stop it, it has some of the most ingenious weapons among pathogens (it turns DNA inside out and breaks down the protiens that make up our muscles!) and it's nigh on unstoppable.

Plus, there's SUPER AIDS to contend with, which can fly through the air, because of it's evil wings.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:20 am

I have some family and friends who've been f*cked up with cancer, so I do take that one a little seriously. AIDS is the funnier one. I'd probably prefer that over cancer any day.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:49 am

superiorsavior wrote:I'm not going to catch it either, I always use a condom. Super AIDS might get me tho :(

Erm... well, unless regular bottom teaspooning is like, your thing... then maybe.
chel

Postby chel » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:27 am

AIDS is funnier.
and when you add 'super.'
it's super funny.
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:58 pm

I suppose it might depend on what kind of cancer and whether or not we can catch it before it spreads in this hypothetical.

For example, I'd choose testicular cancer over AIDS if it was diagnosed early enough and I only had to lose one nut. That sounds like the wrong choice but look at it this way:

1. I'm not going to give a chick cancer by f*cking her.
2. I'd still be alive.
3. I'd be owed one incredible f*ck from any woman I chose. You know how guys say, "I'd give my left nut to tap that ass"? Well having already pre-paid the requisite one nut, if I ever met a chick like that, I she'd have to fulfill her end of the bargain.
:lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Probably cancer, since it's more mangable if detected early. It would depend on how severe the cancer is and where it was localized. If I could choose those things, then definitely cancer.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 am

I'd rather have AIDS, because then I could most likely blame someone for my Ilness.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Return to “Polls”