who does cartman love more? kyle or butters?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

who does cartman love more?

kyle
28%
butters
34%
both
9%
niether
28%

Total votes: 32
Butterslover21

who does cartman love more? kyle or butters?

Postby Butterslover21 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:28 am

i'm just curious to see what you guys say. at least tell me who you think he should be with.

for those of you who know me, i am a carman/kyle fan now, but i will always love buttman!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Butterslover21

Re: who does cartman love more? kyle or butters?

Postby Butterslover21 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 am

my vote is for both, cause it seems like he has a secret crush on kyle, but since he's spent so much time together and stuff, it could be either one of them.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
xdeadpan

Postby xdeadpan » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:20 pm

*snorts* Ahahaha, tough call. I am going to say Kyle, but I don't necessarily think Cartman should actually be with him. I mean, Cartman definitely has some kind of heated and angry hate-crush on Kyle, and it's really quite adorable. But, Butters puts up with Cartman much better than Kyle, so if I had to choose who he should be with, it would be Butters.
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Butterslover21 wrote:my vote is for both, cause it seems like he has a secret crush on kyle, but since he's spent so much time together and stuff, it could be either one of them.

(hey to all of i<3hart<3kenny_333's freinds this is my other account add me on here to i was banned for 2 weeks on my first account ( i<3hart<3kenny_333's)
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:18 am

I voted for Butters. Cartman seems to come around and looking for favors from Butters more.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:47 pm

I don't think "love" is the right word to describe Cartman's feelings for those two... At all.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
~Sgittles

Postby ~Sgittles » Sun May 18, 2008 7:50 pm

KYLE!!!!!
Hehe. In canon, KylexCartman and CartmanxButters are both one sided 'realtionships'... I mean, Kyle hates Cartman, but Cartman TOTALLY CRUSHES ON KYLE, and Cartman really, really gets annoyed by Butters, but Butters seems to have a thing for Cartman. So the answer to the question 'who does CARTMAN love better?" is definitely Kyle, because with CartmanxButters it's pretty much Butters who likes Eric. SO ERIC LOVES KYLE BETTER!!!!!!!!! BUTTERS IS A WIMPY IDIOT!!!!
Lol. :lol: I didn't really mean that about Butters... but I really don't like him. I don't DISLIKE him, but yeah... he gets on my nerves. People seem to love him, though. Can't seem to figure that one out. XD
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm

He loves both. If it were up to Cartman, he'd have himself a Butters/Kyle/Cartman sandwich all night.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Personally, I think, even though he's pretty big on Kyle, I think he might "like" Butters more. They've done stuff, after all. ;)
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:48 am

OHMAN, CHOOSING THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

And yeah, K/C are both Semes so it'd never work out, S/C match personality wise much more.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 am

GammaDX27 wrote:Personally, I think, even though he's pretty big on Kyle, I think he might "like" Butters more. They've done stuff, after all. ;)

Another silly little opinion from GammaDX27. How cute.

I would think that he would love the person that is able project the trouble he caused on the person he targeted. Kinda reminds me of something that happened recently.

But we can discuss that in more detail here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34452
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:08 am

You don't have to whore that thread out, you know?

Anyway...

Cartman loves to mess with Kyle.
Cartman loves to have a partner help out with messing with Kyle, and Butters goes along with just about anything. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 am

I think he loves himself over anything.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Big-Will wrote:You don't have to whore that thread out, you know?

OK, but I will not be injured, falsely accused and then ignored. No justice, no peace.

Big-Will wrote:Cartman loves to mess with Kyle.
Cartman loves to have a partner help out with messing with Kyle, and Butters goes along with just about anything. :)

Butters would go along with anyone. He's easy going and wants a freind. Poor little guy.

Scrotum Chins, on the other hand, craves the Kosher pickle--voluminous evidence supports this--and he uses Butters as an occasional tool (until Butters figures it out and humiliates him).
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Deity Fate

Postby Deity Fate » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm

HE DOESN'T LIKE EITHER ONE OF THE THEM. BUT BECAUSE HE CAN'T STAND JEWS, HE LIKES BUTTERS MORE. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE CARTMAN IS AN A**HOLE BUT ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS. :timmy:

derperderb

Return to “Polls”