Favorite South Park Mom

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who is your favorite South Park Mother?

Sharon Marsh (Stan's Mother)
23%
Shelia Broflovski (Kyle's Mother)
12%
Liane Cartman (Cartman's Mother) (well? She's the only woman figure he has anyway and he calls her "mom")
36%
Carol McCormick (Kenny's Mother)
12%
Linda Stotch (Butters' Mother)
14%
Others: Ones I didn't say. (Maybe? Tweaks' Mother, Mr.Garrison's Mother, please explain below)
4%

Total votes: 95
Duhh

Re: Favorite South Park Mom

Postby Duhh » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Cartmans mom shes awesome and friendly she spoils eric always even when hes acting like a douchbag.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

Cartman's mom FTW

I love all the others too, but I have to go with the crack whore, i mean, come on.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
ChocolateTrashCan

Postby ChocolateTrashCan » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Cartman's mom is the sh*t. I want her for a mom! >D The thing's I'd get away with!
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 am

I chose Sharon, she's more sympathetic and layed back than the other moms.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Sharon. She doesn't worry over her son more than needs be and isn't overprotective of him. She doesn't spoil him and has the best balance of being a loving mom but will ground her son in a heartbeat. I could see her allowing Stan to do whatever he wants to do and just supporting him along the way. She's just level-headed and well, props to her for living with a husband like Randy lol. :mrgreen:

PS: Plus her voice isn't annoying like Sheila's or Kenny's mom. lol
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:33 am

First off, I should thank you for letting us pick more than one option. It would have been tough to choose one between the two I selected.

Sharon and "Carol." I would have assumed that would be her name as well, as it was thrown around for other characters in the first season before establishing them, and though I don't think it was ever officially used for Mrs. McCormick, it just seems right.
JackCartman

Postby JackCartman » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I voted for 'other' and decided that Nelly (Chef's mom) is clearly the best, I mean c'mon.. "Here, spirit, come out the window. I'll give you tree-fiddy." Brilliant!

But for momliness I think that Sharon probably has it for the reasons that most of you have already put; she tries to do the best for Stan no matter what.
It was the heat of the moment..
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 am

i wonder why Kenny's mom is so underrated :?:
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 am

Mhm, now you're talking my language!

Kenny's Mom.

Her family lives on a shoestring budget, she and her husband fight every day, she must go through the pain of a son dying daily AND going into a labor every NIGHT. Yet she's still there, and hasn't left her husband or children.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 am

I picked "Others."

I like two: Wendy's mom in Breast Cancer Show Ever; I thought she was cool.

Also, Bebe's Mom was kind of a dumb blond; no offense meant to any blonds out there :)

And finally Mr. Garrison's mom in Season 03, Episode 17, Worldwide Recorder Concert. I never expected to see the mother of one of the boy's teachers have a role in the show :o

And let's add Starvin' Marvin's mom too for good measure :)
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:03 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:First off, I should thank you for letting us pick more than one option. It would have been tough to choose one between the two I selected.

Sharon and "Carol." I would have assumed that would be her name as well, as it was thrown around for other characters in the first season before establishing them, and though I don't think it was ever officially used for Mrs. McCormick, it just seems right.

I made this poll before I learned that her name is not offiicially Carol . But, yes just go with Mrs. McCormick.

You're welcome. I have more then 1 choice too, that's why. :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
killata

Postby killata » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Chef's mom pwn's them all.
f*ckin Mintberry f*ckin Crunch.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 am

Kenny's mom lacks an official name. Peggy was popular from the early days until around 2000, and for some time the name Susan was popular as well. When I got into the game Carol was suggested on the wiki page (Before wiki purged all individual South Park articles) and being the newbie I was, I changed the page title there, and I also used it in a fuckload of my fanfics.

I'm not sure if I played a significant part in popularizing it, but it'd be nice to think I was involved.

Why's Linda Stotch more popular than Carol though? Curious since so few posts actually say why they like her.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
StarksPond93

Postby StarksPond93 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:30 pm

I thought this would be an easy question to answer, but when it comes down to it, it actually isn't! I was quite greedy and voted 3 - Liane, Sheila and Sharon. I voted the first two because they are entertaining to watch when involved in the episodes, but I voted for Sharon because she is the 'normal' mother who would want nothing more than to look after her family.

P.S. I also love Chef's mother, freakin' hilarious! :mrgreen:
Everyone knows it's Butters! THAT'S ME!
Kyle and Butters Fan!
Meet me in Starks Pond so we can eat cookies and watch the moonlight.
EarwigsInMyBrain

Postby EarwigsInMyBrain » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

based on hilariousness, it's a toss between sheila and Ms. Cartman. One for being such a hypocrite and a the other one for spoiling the hell out of cartman.

Return to “Polls”