Who's better, Jimmy or Timmy?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who do you like better, Jimmy or Timmy?

Jimmy
20%
Timmy
80%

Total votes: 10
cjcow56

Who's better, Jimmy or Timmy?

Postby cjcow56 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:39 am

Personally, I like Timmy the best of anyone, because he's so hilarious EVERY TIME he says "Timmy!" I can never get enough of him. If you haven't seen "Timmy 2000", see it. it has timmy written all over, and it's awesome.
Don't get any better than these five right here:
1. Trapped in the Closet
2. Ginger kids
3. Tsst!
4. Timmy 2000
5. Cartman's Mom Is Still a Dirty Slut
CartmansWhore

Re: Who's better, Jimmy or Timmy?

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm

I like Jimmy better bc you can have a conversation with him and he'll respond w/ sth other than his name. Lol Timmy's pretty cool too, super funny. :mrgreen:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:47 pm

timmy is annoying but jimmy is just downright crap. I guess those botlh suck but have true potential if used correctly to entertain on this show
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 am

Timmy was the original South Park "Crip," So I'm voting for him. I like them both more than most of the other secondary child characters (Craig, Clyde, Token, Wendy, & Bebe.)

They haven't been around much at all. Jimmy's one line in the most recent episode was just stupid IMO. :timmy:
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 am

I voted for Jimmy. Jimmy says more then just his name and I feel kind of bad for him, when his parents explained to him, why they think they have a child like him.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Return to “Polls”