The Return of Jerome "Chef" McElroy

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Should "Chef" return to South Park as a main character?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Yes; he should return
43%
No; he should not return
57%
Undecided
No votes

Total votes: 14
jonholb56

The Return of Jerome "Chef" McElroy

Postby jonholb56 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:35 pm

One of my favorite characters from South Park was "Chef". I know of the dust-up and controversy over the "Trapped in the Closet" episode that caused Isaac Hayes to quit. Couldn't "Chef" be brought back as a main character on South Park. Maybe the boys of South Park could rescue Chef from the Dark Side of the Force in a fashion that would make Luke Skywalker and Indiana Jones proud.
MikeStone

Re: The Return of Jerome "Chef" McElroy

Postby MikeStone » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Who wouldn't want Chef to return. He was a pretty big part of the show for a long time there. Now that he is gone it just doesn't seem like the same South Park. If Isaac Hayes would be willing to come back to South Park I dont think any one should be unhappy because he was such a major character and such a like able character. I am actually surprised to see that there are only five votes on this subject and almost have the votes think he shouldn't come back. I personally would be thrilled if he returned even though that wont probably happen.
jonholb56

Postby jonholb56 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Isaac Hayes died a couple of months ago. But another person could be the voice of Jerome "Chef" McElroy. The voice change could be explained by the physical trauma that he experienced before he was rescued from the Dark Side.
Thank-You
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 pm

I would want him to return but its to late now :( but what you said would make sense I guess.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Not as a main charactar, but perhaps as a one off?

Though I suppose that'd be too gimicky
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 pm

I had to look at the date of this thread right away (Jun 10, 2008 ). I was like 'huh?'. There still making threads about this? When Isaac Hayes passed away I thought everyone got there answer.

But I guess not. ( :lol: :P :twisted: on that thought)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
CartmanSlayer

Postby CartmanSlayer » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:25 am

They should bring Chef back as Darth Chef, a slightly modified cyborg, or just him but with some severe damages from the brutal death.

He should still have his good old personality except that he can no longer have sex with women after the bear had tore him in half, and he could stay as Darth Chef.

Seriously, please don't make him a pedophile. That would be sad. :(
theknack101

Postby theknack101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:39 pm

I don't believe he should come back. Even though they may have had their issues, I think that Trey and matt have too much respect for Isaac. Especially now that he is dead, I do not believe chef will ever be coming back.
witchmaster5000

Postby witchmaster5000 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:53 am

Chef is gone, but Chefs Father and Mother should move back from Scotland to take over for Chef. His Mother should cook at the school and Chefs Dad can give advice, for $3.50,LOL I love those 2. "God Dam It Woman" The can fill the void Chef left behind. Chefs Dad is good at helping the children if they need advice, as he did before in other shows, and he and Mom are funny as hell to.
Authoritahh!!!

Postby Authoritahh!!! » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:05 am

Here is one problem with your post.....

Issac Hayes is dead :shock:
Long live the confederacahh!!!

Return to “Polls”