SP Battles! Week 3, Division 1, Stan vs Token!

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who will win the fight?

Stan- Left thumb nearly bitten off and hnd wrapped in gauze, bloody nose, tight chest.
56%
Token- Large cut on neck, boken finger.
44%

Total votes: 9
ShaneHaughey

SP Battles! Week 3, Division 1, Stan vs Token!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:06 am

SOUTH PARK BATTLE ARENA

Division 1: W-L
Stan 2-0
Wendy 1-1
Token 1-1
Cartman 0-2
Division 2:W-L-T
Kyle 1-0-1
Tweek 1-0-1
Craig 1-1-0
Kenny 0-2

Onto the first fight!

Stan versus Token!

Stan easily dispatched Cartman in the first fight, suffering not even a single scratch. However, his fight against Wendy was a different matter. Aa bloody nose was suffered, and his left thumb was nearly bitten off. In the end, he was able to emrge victorious. His all-around physical ability leaves him no apparent weaknesses, though at the same time he is afforded no overwhelming advantages. As the fighting drags on, his experience is growing, as is his confidence. His left hand is wrapped up in several feet of gauze, and the bleeding in the thumbs has stopped. His chest and body are still feeling the aftereffects of the asthma attacks he suffered.

Token's first fight against Wendy was a bloody affair, leaving him a broken man. His fight against Cartman was an easy one, however. Either way, his fight against Stan starts with him still nursing a broken finger and a nasty cut on his neck. Token still possesess wonderful strength and above-average physical skills, but his broken finger still lingers and the cut is stitched up.

FIGHT!

My vote: Tough one, but Stan. He is better all around, and if the game goes to the ground, he will emerge victorious. Also, if the fight is ended quickly, it is too his advantage. Token would have to do massive damage quickly OR drag the fight out for a long time to win.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kelly MacCornmac

Re: SP Battles! Week 3, Division 1, Stan vs Token!

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

My vote goes for Token. Stan is wounded pretty badly, while Token has fairly minor wounds compared to him. Even if Stan was better all around, he wouldn't be now.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
miracle123

Postby miracle123 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:41 pm

It's pretty even, but Stan seems more wounded, so my vote goes for Token.
Kyle Is God

My YouTube Account
I'm Jewish Pride 1
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Even though we've never seen stan actually fight,i still think he could lash out to win it. He seems smart enough to find a weakness early on and exploit it.
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:31 pm

This was really tough, but I think a cut neck would affect Token pretty badly, so Stan.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 am

If they were both perfectly healthy, I'd vote Stan as Token is not as tough. But in this case I predict Token would be the winner.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:55 am

Voting over, Stan wins 5-4.

The two engage in a bitter struggle. Token takes the early advatage after unwrapping Stan's gauze, loosening the finger and starting some bleeding. Stan is peppered with hits, but so is Token. One of Stan's blows reopens Token's cut. The two disengage after a while. Stan wraps his hand again in the gauze, though he has bled for a while and has felt the effects. Token has limped away with a sprained knee, broken finger, and mass bleeding from the large cut on his cheek. AsToken turn to reengage Stan, he can not find him- and is then caught in a chokehold from his blind side. Stan pulls Token to the ground. Token is face down, Stan on his back. Token eventually taps out before he loses consciousness
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Polls”