SP Battles! Week 4, Division X, Stan vs Kyle!

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who will win the fight?

Stan- Asthmatic conditions, injured hand in heavy gauze wrapping.
58%
Kyle- Low sugar levels, fractured skull.
42%

Total votes: 12
ShaneHaughey

SP Battles! Week 4, Division X, Stan vs Kyle!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 am

Stan versus Kyle!

Stan's fight with Token almost finished him off, or so he learned after the fight. His bleeding had continued for a while and led to a somewhat lengthy hospital stay. Bruises to his lungs add to his asthmatic issues. His left hand is now wrapped entirely in gauze to the poit that he can;t ball it up. However, it could probably make for a nice club. Stan has now taking one hell of a beating, and this has pushed him- he is now in ape/badass Stan mode ala "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society". Can he defeat Kyle before his asthma stops him?

Kyle went to the hospital once more after the fight with Kenny after feeling woozy some hours afterwards. They found internal bleeding in the head. He spent most of the bye week in the hospital undergoing several surgeries. His skull is now reinforced with some plating and a vein in his head has been tubbed. Add to that lower energy because of low blood sugar, and Kyle seems hampered. However, while Stan is going into a blind rage, Kyle still has all his faculties. Can he find a way to stop Stan and win?

FIGHT!

My vote: Stan. It will only take one good slam in the head with that club hand of his coupled with his speed and strength to f*ck up that plating. Kyle won't want to die and will likely call the fight off if he feels his life is in danger.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kelly MacCornmac

Re: SP Battles! Week 4, Division X, Stan vs Kyle!

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm

I doubt that Stan will go crazy Shane, I don't care how many times you will say this, I just don't see it happening. Remember they all acted that way due to a girl, I think it was more of a one time thing. But I agree that Stan does have an advantage in the battle, but it will be close.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 pm

As I told you on MSN several times KMAC:
Every character has their special ability in this competition.

I don't hear you bitching about how Kenny is healthy every week because he dies and revives even though he never dies in the show anymore.

Seriously, it gets *really* annoying having to remind you every voting cycle about these ablities. If you don't want them, cool, we won't- NO ONE will have one. :lol: That inclues Kenny.

Or do you want Kenny to have special rules and let us handicap everyone else for his benefit?
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:As I told you on MSN several times KMAC:
Every character has their special ability in this competition.

I don't hear you bitching about how Kenny is healthy every week because he dies and revives even though he never dies in the show anymore.

Seriously, it gets *really* annoying having to remind you every voting cycle about these ablities. If you don't want them, cool, we won't- NO ONE will have one. :lol: That inclues Kenny.

Or do you want Kenny to have special rules and let us handicap everyone else for his benefit?

Urg, fine..... I could get into the argument more but it's not worth fighting over.

Hey what happened to the polls? It doesn't seem like you can change your answer anymore, does it have to do with what I said or is it because you forgot?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:30 am

I forgot. I'll probably add the option back in later.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

I know a lot of medical stuff, so Stan. A fractured skull leaves you with about a 55% chance of death. No way Kyle will overcome that.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:09 am

I know a lot about that too. Stan would be better off because kyle's skull is worse and if this actually did happen on the shows, as would happen here, stan would go for the injury and same with kyle since stan is favoring that hand. Most of it would probably involve one going after the other's injury to end the fight quickly if one of them doesn't just throw the fight before then. I'll say stan on this one simply because a fractured skull is worse than a f*cked up hand and ends up being worse when it takes more damage, including the brain. Health issues have to be taken into consideration too. Asthma issues would cause a bigger issue than hypoglysemia (even though i don't know how different the effect is for diabetics).
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
Sephirothian

Postby Sephirothian » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 am

aparsons wrote:I a fractured skull is worse than a f*cked up hand and ends up being worse when it takes more damage, including the brain.

u need a hand to throw the punch and i doubt kyle will let stan take the 1st hit he will just as cartman would say "kick him in the ballzzz"

Return to “Polls”