Who is the Coon?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who do you think is Mysterion?

Clyde
14%
Craig
14%
Jason
No votes
Kenny
34%
Kevin
No votes
Stan
31%
Other - specify in post
7%

Total votes: 29
a10webb

Who is the Coon?

Postby a10webb » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Well, actually who is Mysterion? Just thought "Who is the Coon?" was a better title.

I say Clyde since Craig's voice is easily noticeable and since he was sleeping in class.
BigCamera4892

Re: Who is the Coon?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:57 am

Jakelax15

Postby Jakelax15 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 am

Its got to be Kenny cause they only showed his face
Elionu

Postby Elionu » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 am

Either Kenny or Stan, but I think it's Kenny, bcuz trey and matt don't like us to see Kenny, so they only partially revealed his face. Plus neither craig nor clyde would be willing or be able to do that stuff seeing how craig hated his adventure, and clyde's never been on one. Plus, the voice is similar to stan's (and kenny's in BLU). We know for SURE he's a 4th grade boy (a girl couldn't do the gravelly voice) that's not kyle, cartman, butters, token (mysterion is white), timmy (mysterion is able-bodied), pip (has strong british accent lacking in mysterion), or jimmy. It's also unlikley clyde, since he's asleep when cartman tells where he will be that night. In fact, I only noticed 4 people in that classroom paying attention: Stan, Kenny, that red-head girl, and butters. butters and the red-head girl are automatically crossed off, leavin only stan and kenny actually listening to cartman therefore the only possible mysterion suspects.
klydefrog

Postby klydefrog » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 am

i think its wendy lol, when they were at school talking bout who it is wendy said "what makes you think its a boy" and said it like she knew somthing
"Hello im rick cartman reporting for sexy action school news."
?Alex?

Postby ?Alex? » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:40 am

I really hope it was Kenny. They have kinda taken the fun out of Kenny in the last few seasons. I always laughed when Kenny died in old episodes. But i think that mysterion would be Kenny because hes just awesome.
FlyingTBow

Postby FlyingTBow » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Well, Mysterion apparently can't be Kyle because they meet face to face. Stan, maybe, but I think that'd be a little too obvious. I think it's Kenny. When was the last time Kenny had that much dialogue in an episode? I think he's about due.
Just when I think I'm done saying, "Dammit,"...

Return to “Polls”