Remembering those who should not be Banned

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which of the following should NOT have been banned?

None of them
25%
None of them
No votes
None of them
25%
None of them
No votes
2+2=5, for changing his poll. :D
50%

Total votes: 4
2+2=5

Remembering those who should not be Banned

Postby 2+2=5 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Which of the following users should not have been banned for making laughter inducing images of a 50 year old man who tried seducing little girls, who put down non-identifying information about someone they believed to be said pedobear, and a couple of people who just happened to be talking about it? Warning, posting in this poll may result in decremental side effects like being banned.
Last edited by 2+2=5 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Kelly MacCornmac

Re: Remembering those who should not be Banned

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:35 pm

None of them should be banned.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 pm

I wonder where Will is.

None of them should have been banned.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 pm

none absoulutely
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 pm

I wonder where Will is?

Maybe he accidentally banned himself?
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am

2+2=5 wrote:
I wonder where Will is?

Maybe he accidentally banned himself?

:lol: KEWL!1!ONE!!1
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:44 pm

*Edit: BW's point about bad publicity for the board can't be argued.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 pm

I would have permabanned them anyway. BC asked that his profile be deleted, and it was. DTM asked that her profile be deleted, and it was, but then she had to go and come back as OSH. It was my plan to permaban everyone involved in that mess, including BC, even if it would take months to do so. I don't think the Studios would want its site involved in any scandal relating to pedophilia, no matter how much laughter it brought to you people.

And being Internet detectives as you people have been is a BAD IDEA. Don't do it.

Anyway, SHUT UP ABOUT BC AND DTM OR I'LL PERMABAN YOU TOO. We don't need that sh*t around here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 pm

I told them to knock it off. Did anyone listen? Nyyyooo.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Big-Will wrote:I would have permabanned them anyway. BC asked that his profile be deleted, and it was. DTM asked that her profile be deleted, and it was, but then she had to go and come back as OSH. It was my plan to permaban everyone involved in that mess, including BC, even if it would take months to do so. I don't think the Studios would want its site involved in any scandal relating to pedophilia, no matter how much laughter it brought to you people.

That would mean banning me, Mike,(already done) ned, Kmac, and all kinds of other people, which would be totally unfair as we have done NOTHING wrong. I understand if you don't want us talking about him and I won't any more, but there's no reason to permaban everyone....that's kind of dumb, to be honest.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
MaChrona

Postby MaChrona » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Those poor people :(.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm

You go ahead and permaban the entire site if you think that burning history really will be for the good of the site :I The "let's hide pedophile from these evil 'internet detectives' to save our site's publicity" attitude makes me think you'd make a great priest. Can't believe that the site of the show that made "Cartman joins NAMbLA" can't handle black humor. You remind me of Big Brother from 1984, burning history for your own agenda. You do realize that banning and chasing off half of the regular long term posters will hurt this forum more than a scandal related to pedophilia, right? If you think a scandal related to a pedophile on the site would be bad, what about one about the site's moderator trying to hide that a pedophile was here; If you know he wasn't a pedophile, show us your evidence, because from here it looks like your hiding someone who could hurt children to save your own precious site, and I for one wish I could call up some higher authority to make sure you can't, since you won't show us any evidence that he wasn't what we suspect. Anyway, if this site is going to be moderated by someone with your warped sense of priorities, or whoever asked you to do this if it wasn't entirely your decision, I don't want to post here anymore, congratulations.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Alright so we can all agree that banning them was a bad idea, but Will's doing this because

#1 it's getting old

#2 BC's not hurting anyone anymore

#3 Half the posts can't be built off of someone who we didn't like

#4 Even though I hate BC's guts because he pretended to know what I feel, having knowing my dad for 2 years when he probably knew his for 50-60 we still have no concrete evidence that he'd as old as we say he is. I mean he probably is, I think he is, but come on now.

I mean that's all I have to say and that's all I'm going to say, I'm staying away from this thread, I'd rather spend some time online being happy rather than living off of something that pissed me off.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

All of em' deserved the ban for bringing back the topic which shall not be named.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 pm

BOOM
Last edited by 2+2=5 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Polls”