Do the other kids like the 4 boys?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Do the other kids like Stan, Kyle, and Kenny, but Not Cartman?

Yes
12%
No
No votes
Some
53%
Few
No votes
Most
35%
All
No votes

Total votes: 17
nwt000

Do the other kids like the 4 boys?

Postby nwt000 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

I think that almost all of the other kids like them, maybe except for Craig sometimes.
GermanyRules56

Re: Do the other kids like the 4 boys?

Postby GermanyRules56 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 am

I say everyone likes Stan, Kyle and Kenny. It seems that Cartman is the on that everyone hates in the school. Like Wendy (As we know for now) , Token, Craig, and a few others really hate him.

But I also think Cartman has at least a few friends. Alot of times in the show we see Clyde sticking up for Cartman and hanging out with him. Even at times he has a friendship with Butters. Kenny and Stan have a good relationship with Cartman at times. And I think maybe Bebe might like Cartman.

I know this is a far out wild assumption but a few times in the show Cartman has played with Bebe. For example in the Episodes "Bebes boobs destroy society" and another one i cant remember Cartman and Bebe are shown playing.

So my answer is yes the boys might not be the most popular but for most of all everyone is ok with them.
I hate homosexuals
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

I look at it this way: some of the guys like the four boys better than others -

Butters - he is pretty much 'the fifth boy' and even thought they rejected him for Tweek in season 6, he reverted back to being their closest friend

Next level of friendship is Tweek, Jimmy, and Timmy.

After that, it's Token and Clyde.

And finally Craig, who always seems to oppose them, although he will side with Stan, Kyle, and Kenny in hating Cartman.
joelalan89

Postby joelalan89 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

I'm pretty sure nobody cares one way or the other about Stan Kyle, or Kenny. They all hate Cartman (even Mr. Garrison.)
Kanye West is the Biggest gay fish in the world.
Gay Fish! Gay Fish! Gay Fish!
Duhh

Postby Duhh » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Almost everybody hates cartman..but butters doesnt hate him.,,lol he hates nobody

Return to “Polls”