Bicurious Cartman

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Bicurious Cartman?

Cartman may be bicurious.
20%
He is TOTALLY bicurious
20%
I think he's gay.
12%
Neither dude, he's just strange fatass.
41%
He's niether u son of a bitch.
6%

Total votes: 49
cartmanisthebestever

Bicurious Cartman

Postby cartmanisthebestever » Tue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

OMG could it be?? Do you think Cartman is bicurious?? Think about the time he had a tea party! Or the time he dressed as Britney Spears? And the time he made Kyle suck his balls! :o
Niels0827

Re: Bicurious Cartman

Postby Niels0827 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Just a damn strange fatass.
EmmaCRB

Postby EmmaCRB » Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm surprised only 10% voted him gay; although I personally voted him as bicurious.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sat May 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Either he's bi-curious or plain confused.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun May 23, 2010 6:58 am

Oh, Cartman is totally bi-curious!! He is the gayest of all the boys. He just loves to deny it. :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun May 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Cartman is not just gay. He's a F A G. The worst closet case ever.
:cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanko'd:
Cheesy poofs!
Last edited by VACOOLA on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
EmmaCRB

Postby EmmaCRB » Sun May 23, 2010 4:12 pm

There's so many hints of him being gay or atleast bisexual, even in the early episodes e.g thinking he was a prostitute and opening up a package with his mum's blow up doll in it thinking it was a present for him & saying it was a cool present or something
There are some hints or whatever that can be justified because he didn't realise what he was doing, I mean even Stan & Kenny jacked off their male dogs, but there are others that just can't like kissing his cutout of Justin Timberlake, looking at Butters put a condom on and saying that he would lick/suck Mel Gibson's balls lol
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 pm

I've always said, for a supposedly straight boy, an awful lot of gay stuff keeps happening to fatass. At least half of it is self-induced.

"Me and cousin touched weeeeeners!!"

You read it! You can't unread it!
TylerTramz

Postby TylerTramz » Mon May 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Neither dude, he's just strange fatass.
varadarajan

Postby varadarajan » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 am

Bicurious Cartman has developed a hobby of getting Butters to spend the night at his house and taking degrading photos of him as he sleeps. Examples include placing a tampon in Butters' mouth, cat feces above his upper lip, and Cartman mooning him from different angles (while also wearing darker pajamas and having his buttocks on Butters' face). Cartman then shows Stan, Kenny and Kyle a photo of him with Butters' penis in his mouth, hoping to portray Butters as a homosexual. However Kyle points out that a male who performs oral sex on another male is the one who will be perceived to be the homosexual, thus making Cartman the homosexual. As a practical joke, Kyle then convinces a horrified Cartman that taking a similar picture with his and Butters' positions reversed would "reverse the gay polarity".
cartmanisthebestever

Postby cartmanisthebestever » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 pm

LOL, yes, that was a great episode, Cartman Sucks. It was hilarious wen Cartman was putting his penis in Butters mouth and butter's dad walks in, and says that butters is bi, not cartman. But Cartman is bicurious, not butters. :cartmanscared:
cartmanisthebestever

Postby cartmanisthebestever » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm

well, at least that's what I think. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:32 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I've always said, for a supposedly straight boy, an awful lot of gay stuff keeps happening to fatass. At least half of it is self-induced.

"Me and cousin touched weeeeeners!!"

Right, but he also (and this was on the equivalent of a truth serum of uncontrolled ticks) claimed he fantasized about Patty Nelson in that same speech. And he had a fling with Wendy that left him depressed once she dumped him. And spent hours licking a carpet to hook up with a substitute teacher. Fought over Bebe to keep playing "Lambs" with her once she blossomed.

Bi-curious at most, he's shown he digs chicks. Oh another memory, he tried so hard to crash the "stupid spoiled whore" sex party too.
Timmy!
MsX

Postby MsX » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I don't think he's bicurious, just really f'ed up
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 pm

LilNugget wrote:Right, but he also (and this was on the equivalent of a truth serum of uncontrolled ticks) claimed he fantasized about Patty Nelson in that same speech. And he had a fling with Wendy that left him depressed once she dumped him. And spent hours licking a carpet to hook up with a substitute teacher. Fought over Bebe to keep playing "Lambs" with her once she blossomed.

Yeah, but I think those last two just go to show that he's a massive attention whore, bi or not.

Return to “Polls”