Who will win the WORLD CUP 2010?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who will win the WORLD CUP 2010? Semifinal round

Poll ended at Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 am

Spain
58%
Netherlands
42%

Total votes: 12
Kennynja

Who will win the WORLD CUP 2010?

Postby Kennynja » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 am

That's the better version now, because I now know the winners of the first round.
seamus yarr

Re: Who will win the WORLD CUP 2010?

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

netherlands, i have a tenner on them at 10/1 so i win 100 quid of they win

take england out
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Kennynja

Postby Kennynja » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 pm

seamus yarr wrote:netherlands, i have a tenner on them at 10/1 so i win 100 quid of they win

take england out

Why?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Well, not the U.S. It lost to Ghana today, and so I removed it from the poll.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Kennynja wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:netherlands, i have a tenner on them at 10/1 so i win 100 quid of they win

take england out

Why?

theyll never win it, yet theyre so arrogant about it they actually think they can. they put so much pressure on their players to play like spain or brazil and when they eventually go out, the english media will slaughter them-such a hateful team
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 pm

The Brazilians will kick Ghana's ass for the US if Uruguay fails to do so.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Take England off now what a load of sh*t we are we deserve to lose.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 pm

James--76 wrote:Take England off now what a load of sh*t we are we deserve to lose.

good to see one english fan sees the reality, unlike the english media

who are they going to blame this time? the ref? the linesman? the manager? the ball? heskey? hell, they'll probably blame the vuvuzelas as well :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Sure, when the loss eventually comes, not before. :) Anyone up there who's already gone?

Aaand done. Germany beat England 4-1 today.

Added Ghana since it's in the quarterfinals.

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:55 am

Cross-posting from the other thread because none of you guys are considerate enough to post that a new thread had been made:

zzyzx 1 wrote:Oh, and it's Soccer; Football is the tackling game held in the US. Futbol is OK, but around the world it should be Soccer. Because it is not Football. Ask the Oakland Raiders or the St. Louis Rams and you will see.

This is Soccer, not football. Sorry all you football fans who are really Soccer fans!

Whether you're being serious or just troll posting, please, just stop. It's not funny. It never was funny. Never will be funny. It is a dead horse that has been beaten to mist by you, along with every other hand-egg supporting yank, by looking like a complete moron when you enter threads like these and act all "HEY GUYS IT'S NOT FOOTBALL BECAUSE WE PLAY FOOTBALL AM I PAST THE LABEL OF 'CASUAL' SPORTS FAN YET AM I COOL YET GUYS GUYS HEY".

And I'm all for sacking every single player, except for James Milner and Jermaine Defoe, from our squad forever. Who's with me?

EDIT:
seamus yarr wrote:who are they going to blame this time? the ref? the linesman? the manager? the ball? heskey? hell, they'll probably blame the vuvuzelas as well :lol:

On youtube videos you can read our fans trying to f*cking make excuses, the big one being "Oh, because our second goal wasn't counted it lowered the team morale". Oh, like WE WEREN'T f*cking TWO GOALS DOWN BEFORE THAT GOAL AT ONE POINT? There wasn't even any 'morale' to f*cking lower, because Germany's defence was playing just as bad as ours were in that first half, and our first goal was something any other team in this tournament could have scored. Just because we managed to string a few passes together in the last 15 minutes before half time doesn't mean we were playing good. There were still 75 minutes where we played f*cking terrible, and any other team in the final 16 would have beat us. We played worse than we did against Algeria, it was that bad.

f*cking sack this team. They're the worst.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

EnglishFan wrote:"Oh, because our second goal wasn't counted it lowered the team morale".
Oh my god. And even if it would bring down the 'morale', what are they? Bunch of pussies? :P You're right, they have to perform well and give if their best shot for the full 90 minutes. They still had lots of time to bring it up to a 2-2, but did they manage to do that? Nooo, another 2 goals were made by the Germans.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Hmm, seems like the votes are reset every time I edit the poll, so... let me know when the last octofinal game is done so the elite eight can be set in the poll.

seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Jay C wrote:Cross-posting from the other thread because none of you guys are considerate enough to post that a new thread had been made:

zzyzx 1 wrote:Oh, and it's Soccer; Football is the tackling game held in the US. Futbol is OK, but around the world it should be Soccer. Because it is not Football. Ask the Oakland Raiders or the St. Louis Rams and you will see.

This is Soccer, not football. Sorry all you football fans who are really Soccer fans!

Whether you're being serious or just troll posting, please, just stop. It's not funny. It never was funny. Never will be funny. It is a dead horse that has been beaten to mist by you, along with every other hand-egg supporting yank, by looking like a complete moron when you enter threads like these and act all "HEY GUYS IT'S NOT FOOTBALL BECAUSE WE PLAY FOOTBALL AM I PAST THE LABEL OF 'CASUAL' SPORTS FAN YET AM I COOL YET GUYS GUYS HEY".

And I'm all for sacking every single player, except for James Milner and Jermaine Defoe, from our squad forever. Who's with me?

EDIT:
seamus yarr wrote:who are they going to blame this time? the ref? the linesman? the manager? the ball? heskey? hell, they'll probably blame the vuvuzelas as well :lol:

On youtube videos you can read our fans trying to f*cking make excuses, the big one being "Oh, because our second goal wasn't counted it lowered the team morale". Oh, like WE WEREN'T f*cking TWO GOALS DOWN BEFORE THAT GOAL AT ONE POINT? There wasn't even any 'morale' to f*cking lower, because Germany's defence was playing just as bad as ours were in that first half, and our first goal was something any other team in this tournament could have scored. Just because we managed to string a few passes together in the last 15 minutes before half time doesn't mean we were playing good. There were still 75 minutes where we played f*cking terrible, and any other team in the final 16 would have beat us. We played worse than we did against Algeria, it was that bad.

f*cking sack this team. They're the worst.

should have brought theo instead of lennon, sol instead of dawson and bent instead of heskey

come on holland! van persies going to make me 100 quid
Kennynja

Postby Kennynja » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Big-Will wrote:Hmm, seems like the votes are reset every time I edit the poll, so... let me know when the last octofinal game is done so the elite eight can be set in the poll.

The eight are:
Germany
Argentinia
Spain
Brasilia
Paraguay
Netherlands
Uruguay
Ghana
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Quarterfinal round set. Next update will be on July 3 or 4. Hope you're all keeping track of your votes so you can say "I called it from the start!" :)

Return to “Polls”